Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at suges character and look at puffs character and look where they are now. puff is protected by some big people, he didn't get out of this untouched by chance or conincidence. guy like puff def sold his soul.
Puff the last one Standing... PAC &Big Are R.I.P,Suge probably about to do life, Zip is dead? Jimmy got life,Haitian jack got deported, Both the killers are dead and Keefe d is out there somewhere and Diddy went on to Become a music icon

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Puff the last one Standing... PAC &Big Are R.I.P,Suge probably about to do life, Zip is dead? Jimmy got life,Haitian jack got deported, Both the killers are dead and Keefe d is out there somewhere and Diddy went on to Become a music icon
cause puff is smart and plays the game. he doesn't even own sean john, puff is just the smartest, souless one out of all of them.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
If Suge gets off of the murder rap, he really needs to chill. He's more than proved himself with his multiple shootings, and really riding for 'Pac since his death. Even all these years of people blaming and claiming he killed 'Pac when Puffy is more at fault. The irony is, if Suge does chill, maybe karma will catch up to Puffy.

"Even thugs gotta learn to take it easy..."

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Suge gets off of the murder rap, he really needs to chill. He's more than proved himself with his multiple shootings, and really riding for 'Pac since his death. Even all these years of people blaming and claiming he killed 'Pac when Puffy is more at fault. The irony is, if Suge does chill, maybe karma will catch up to Puffy.

"Even thugs gotta learn to take it easy..."
I think suge can get off with self defense... If he beat this case. I hope he finally wakes up

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
So basically Puffy is responsible for 2Pac's death :ohhh: Is there any way this story can go viral?

Is Keffe D's 2008 testimony all new information? when did this doc come out

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speak up to exactly WHAT?
Bruh, why are you even in here with that shyt? We get it, you dont like 2pac, do you see anyone else in here shytting on Biggie or Puff tho? like damn either discuss the doc or go head somewhere..People discussing the facts of the case and you in here on some weirdo stan shyt...

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
OT: but I just realized that my mom and Eazy E got the same bday and that it falls on the day Pac got shot :wtf: All these years and I didn't notice till now.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
So basically Puffy is responsible for 2Pac's death :ohhh: Is there any way this story can go viral?

Is Keffe D's 2008 testimony all new information? when did this doc come out
Its not officially out yet. This was documented in greg kaedings book. My guess is it will come and go. People will be mad at puff out here, but he wont face any charges or ramifications.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Bruh, why are you even in here with that shyt? We get it, you dont like 2pac, do you see anyone else in here shytting on Biggie or Puff tho? like damn either discuss the doc or go head somewhere..People discussing the facts of the case and you in here on some weirdo stan shyt...

:camby:

who shytting on pac? all my post are back'd up by facts

while almost every nikka in here has puff guilty as sin
and there even a post making fun of biggie being shot

u post'd hip hop needs a pac to speak up
all im asking is what exactly did pac speak up about?
are u talking pre DR or post DR