HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Told yall he's the one that knows everything. I read his complex article years ago where he solved it all.
I never read that shyt.

I hate to laugh about dudes losing their lives but the way this nikka was telling story had me rolling. nikka was so Blount shyt was hilarious.

Last edited:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice to finally see it was released but I read the book and watched all of his interviews so I was hoping he'd drop some kind of unknown bomb. Surprised it wasn't mentioned how they called from 662 about the parking lot with the crips and suge not giving a fukk. He was far too careless for all the shyt he was involved with...had puffy so scared he knew it was them or him

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i already heard this story not new(except keffe not drving)....still good watch op.

like i said :sas1:this(keffe) confirms big was a puppet/bullet proof vest for puff n henchmen. followed them(diss) n got his self killed. sad but true.:manny:

plus i love nikkas like meth from ny who stayed neutral in the situation ....why couldn't others.:sas2:

pac should've never CHOSE to deal with jack(gifts), n suge. he caught on to puff which is why he didn't want to sign to bad boy n wasn't really happy at death row(kody phone call). i believe thats why he was planning to leave n focus more on his black panther shyt/ political party ...which what he shoud have been doing ..... (which puts him in just as much(probably much more) danger as riding with suge/beef:mjpls:):snoop:

if he sits n prison he might have still been alive.(henchmen didn't wanna kill him just humble him...n make him obey(join bad boy)....if suge n puff is going at it n snoop(or someone else) n big are killed instead .....bad boy would need pac alive more than ever......instead of shyne it would've been pac(if he goes along) rapping bad boyz.

am i reaching with this theory ? maybe...maybe not:jbhmm: