kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Clowns.

Snitching is informing the police.

Dry snitching is when you pass along third-hand info or try to be sly when snitching, insinuating, etc.

Pac did none of those things. And I'm reading through the thread and this kingofnyc dude is a nuthugger at its finest so I'ma just leave it alone. People really get in their feelings when their favorite rapper is discussed.

:jbhmm: so imma nuthugger for telling the thruth :dahell:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
We don't have a release date yet, other than that it should be in the US in the next couple of months. No theatrical, but television, DVD, online, etc. should all be happening.
Yall should contact Netflix ..i think a lot people want to see the finished product of this.

That doc about biggie and pac were dude kept calling pac: "2pack", has been on there for a while now.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
We don't have a release date yet, other than that it should be in the US in the next couple of months. No theatrical, but television, DVD, online, etc. should all be happening.

hope you guys make some good money from this. it is really eye opening and brings closure on this issue to an entire generation.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So mad I missed the youtube link. That other one is trash.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

I believe the documentary said he had a life sentence hanging over his head for drug trafficking (his family members were facing jail time too)

This was his get out of jail free card

What u mean u don't see why he would lie about something like this :mjlol:

Depends on how you look at it, the cops clearly told him that if he lies, he's gonna do the time. Sorta like Wee Bey in The Wire, where the lawyer tells Bey that he better come clean now, or they can pin that shyt on him later on.

But listening to the man talk gives me no clear indication that he lied. The way he explained it all, I don't know...and even the cop tells you that they hoped Keefe D would give info about Biggie's death, not Pac's and Keefe gave them the whole story on a platter. If his intention was to lie, he could have easily made up a story about killing Biggie and get that out of jail free card.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasnt Snoops "crew' that killed Pac tho.
Snoop frrom Long Beach, rollin 20 crip. His main rivals is other crip set, not blood

I know that all Crip sets aren't cool, but I guess I gotta look a bit deeper into the gang rivalries. But despite that, Snoop probably knew who Pac's killers were and still pursued friendship with Puffy and tried to put all the blame on Suge.