drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Pac's interview with Sway explains clearly why he had issues with Biggie and the rest of them bytch ass NY nikkas. He didn't make it about East and West at all. Like he said, it about punk nikkas. :dead: @ "I remember BEGGIN bytches to fukk him" :pachaha:

"yeeeeaaaahesssss Q-tip!" :pachaha:

"Half of the rappers from new york was there when i got shot nobody knew a thing, thats just like when you coming to the hood and the police ask em what happened and everybody like "I dont know" you know they lyin!"
:wow:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Pac's interview with Sway explains clearly why he had issues with Biggie and the rest of them bytch ass NY nikkas. He didn't make it about East and West at all. Like he said, it about punk nikkas. :dead: @ "I remember BEGGIN bytches to fukk him" :pachaha:

"yeeeeaaaahesssss Q-tip!" :pachaha:

"eeeyyy dawwwwg. wassup dawwwg"

flex fakkit asss ben a hoe since the mid 90's.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
@MurderRapMovie

:salute:

Is there any additional footage/info on the actual release? Why didn't you guys go in detail on Orlando's murder like you did Poochie? That should be included.

Also, could you explain the Nation of Islam altercation with Bad Boy more? I didn't understand that part. Why would the NOI have beef with Bad Boy for "disrespecting the brothers in the East" when Bad Boy is on the East Coast?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Basically the Orlando murder was a drug deal shooting. It was him and his boy from SSC and they was havin a money dispute with couple dudes from another crip set. A shootout takes place. Orlando and the two dudes end up dead. Orlando's homeboy took a murder charge and I would assume is still in prison.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
@MurderRapMovie

:salute:

Is there any additional footage/info on the actual release? Why didn't you guys go in detail on Orlando's murder like you did Poochie? That should be included.

Also, could you explain the Nation of Islam altercation with Bad Boy more? I didn't understand that part. Why would the NOI have beef with Bad Boy for "disrespecting the brothers in the East" when Bad Boy is on the East Coast?
i seen a detailed article about it
Life and death in South Central LA

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Let me add on .... Big warned PAC about hench and Jack,, thats known.. now BIG wanted no parts of that and bad boy...

Puff new about QUad ..Big didnt..

Pac got shot because he reached for his piece.. If he sat there and got robbed we wouldnt be having this convo..

Once again PUFF knew .... I think lil shawn knew .. not sure about that though..

big wanted to reach but puff released who shot ya ... which puff knew would draw controversy.. Once puff dropped it .. big felt his hands where tied and the best thing he could do was stay quiet and it would pass.. but then PAC signed with SUGE and the rest is history

the reason i could NEVER believed puff knew what exactly was gonna go down that night - because he too smart (call him whatever u want but u cant call him stupid)

why in the hell would he go to the studio
nether-less have his biggest star in the building knowingly, shyt was gonna go down something serious

especially that night, cause i still remember it

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Basically the Orlando murder was a drug deal shooting. It was him and his boy from SSC and they was havin a money dispute with couple dudes from another crip set. A shootout takes place. Orlando and the two dudes end up dead. Orlando's homeboy took a murder charge and I would assume is still in prison.

This part is weird to me. If the streets knew Orlando did it, how did he survive that long? Did Suge fall back cause he needed him to testify? (Did hat actually happen?) Even if he stayed low key, the bloods had to have known where he was or would be. Then when he finally did get killed, it was unrelated to the PAC shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Re: why go after Big and not Puff: One theory is that, at the time, the rumors on the street were that Big had ordered Pac's murder, not Combs. So if Suge did order the hit on Big specifically, it was possibly based on that bad information. There's also the theory that it was "You took my friend and the star of my label, I take yours." One other possibility - and this is just speculation on my part, not in the film - is that because Puff and Big were riding in separate vehicles, and Puff's vehicle was first and floored it to make it through the light, Big was the easiest target left. I think it was in Deal's statement to police where he talked about being concerned out in LA about drive-by shootings - like every city had its own thing that security had to be extra concerned about, and in LA in the 90s that was drive-by shootings. So when Deal had that encounter with the "Nation of Islam-looking guy" out on the sidewalk when they were loading up, he told the others he was with about it. So that's on the minds of their security/drivers, and as they pull by the shooter's car, I think Deal said it was the only one sitting there with its lights on, that traffic light goes yellow, and they floor it through the intersection, Deal looks over his shoulder back at Big's Suburban, and the shooting starts. It could be as simple as this: if Puff's second in line and Big's Suburban is first, we're all here today talking about how Puff was killed in LA in '97, not Big. Just like according to Keffe, if they'd pulled up on Suge's side in Vegas, we'd be talking about how he killed Suge back in '96, and Pac's probably still alive. As for why not go after Puff, then, too: Suge's in jail for almost five more years, so you have to question how many hits someone could feel safe allegedly ordering from behind bars, probably already feeling the attention was on him after Big was killed. Then, by the time he gets out, it's like a different world, things have quieted down, Death Row is in trouble, he has bigger problems on his hands, etc.

Re: Piru at the party: Off the top of my head, I'm not sure where all of that came from, but it seems like it was based on multiple sources. I know that Keffe supposedly spotted them there, and that's why he told Puff that MOB/DR were in the house, and offered him the extra security. I think Keffe sensed it wasn't over, even though he had zero knowledge about a specific hit.

As close as I feel like this doc gets to the truth I still feel like we need a part 2:banderas:?Only problem is I think the only people who could give full closure at this point would be people who are all very close to Biggie who would never want to hurt his legacy.

Street rumors are often true,folks don't want to buy into the Biggie DID order the hit theory for obvious reasons,but the fact that rumor was out there IN 97,says it may have the most accuracy because theres not 20 years to distort it,or grow grudges that would make you want to distort it....I would like to see a part 2 to look into it?Maybe Voletta Wallace can sue Puff for 500 million forcing Puffy to launch an investigation forcing everybody to tell what they really know:sas2:

Personally I believe it was SSC that off'ed biggie because of the 1 million..
Keefe checked with puff and big and them.. once they said they OK.. Keefe put the hit.. If they talked, I think Keefe would have asked Puff about the million.. and it would've bought big more time..they had the perfect cover with Suge and PIro and Keefe set it up..
The way he answered "that wasnt us" he was to quick to say that... it doesnt sit right with me.. Plus.. remember i sad twice already in this thread. Being from BK and people in the circle.. I heard Puff owed SSC a million and I'm gonna leave it at that.

I think Anderson didnt get pooped sooner because his talking .. although it hurt him in the hood.. the spotlight gave him "protection" to the point it anything happened the media would have a field day and of course the first blame is suge

Ay,bro,you gotta re read that LA times article by chuck phillips,I feel like when combined with this doc info it takes on a new perspective,a couple things that stuck out.

Biggie Paid Gang To Kill Tupac, Report Says

"Biggie had been feuding with Shakur and, according to Philips, had told the Crips he wanted the rival rapper dead, so the gang members figured they might get Biggie to pay them for the hit"

"It is not in his report, but Philips noted Thursday that a few of his sources believed Biggie didn’t really want Tupac to be killed and that he was simply talking the talk. “In the rap world, some people are real and some people aren’t real,” Philips said. “The people who did this murder are real, and the people who killed Biggie are real, and those aren’t the only people they have killed. It’s a different world. So when this thing went down, it was a matter of pride. He couldn’t say, ’I didn’t mean it.’"

Now I happen to think Biggie MAY have ordered it,but even for those he think it was Puffy 100%,in that Chuck Phillips article,The informant kindve gives the impression it was TRULY a gentlemens agreement on the crips end and not official:mjlol:....They may have literally just took Biggie or Puff at they word and assumed Big or Puff would pay up,"We did what you said you wanted done,where the money:comeon:?"

At this point what do you do?Even if there was no true agreement in place,are you going to tell the crips you not paying?After they did what you said you wanted done,even though you may have just been "talking the talk"?you gotta pay these nikkas so they don't kill you,or just to make sure they neeeever tell nobody your the one who said you wanted Pac dead,and that's the reason they did it....or just so you don't look like a phony bytch nikka:pachaha:

This may have been a genuine misunderstanding because them crip nikkas don't play,or a classic case of extortion:sas2:?Makes you wonder if the crips stole deathrow chains on they own accord and just deboed Puff into paying,and they got greedy and tried to do the same with this "million dollar hit"....gotta be careful what you say around gangsters either way,it can be taken seriously or used against you,so they can show you just how useful they can be..."Aye you see that favor we did for you:heh:?"

edit-the thing that makes the Chuck phillips article look ridiculous is the fact he says Biggie was in Vegas,this looks like Keefe deciding to use Biggies name in place of Zips....is he blaming Orlando since he's dead too in order to protect the real shooter who may even be himself?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This part is weird to me. If the streets knew Orlando did it, how did he survive that long? Did Suge fall back cause he needed him to testify? (Did hat actually happen?) Even if he stayed low key, the bloods had to have known where he was or would be. Then when he finally did get killed, it was unrelated to the PAC shyt.

it was reported that Blood gangs had a meeting at Lueders I believe and they mapped out the retaliation. Even MTV picked up the story and that's when they did real reporting. Some bodies dropped over Pac's death but how Orlando went untouched for over a year who knows. Some people in here said he was hiding out but Keefe said he was outchea braggin about the hit. People knew. It was probably only a matter of time. He was being watched too though. Police was definitely on him. Maybe Suge and them wanted to let him cool off.

Also, Suge going to jail shortly after fukked a lot of things up. He needed to pay off Orlando to save himself from doin nine years and it didn't work out obviously. There's also the part where Suge and Keefe knew one another since they was 8. There's so many layers to it.

Last edited: