Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
amazing documentary. we've finally got some closure with this.

puffy was a scared bytch who got lucky. hopefully karma catches up to him.

big up to heron mob that exposed that fake dude a few months back btw.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol wtf? Puff released a statement saying the story was fiction when the book came out? Was Orlando Killing Pac fiction also? this dude is just full of it.

amazing documentary. we've finally got some closure with this.

puffy was a scared bytch who got lucky. hopefully karma catches up to him.

big up to heron mob that exposed that fake dude a few months back btw.

yeah i spoke on karma a few pages back trust me its gonna happen. like i said before can any of us think of a case EVER where it didn't happen with someone like this?

remember we used to think before last year that nothing would ever happen to Suge and that he would keep getting arrested and being let go for the rest of his life then he got caught up trying to be ALL UP in the Straight outta compton filming...dancing. and ended up losing his freedom

Is there any upcoming movies coming out related to East Coast hip hop legends? Maybe Puff has his own karma on a film set :lolbron:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Not a peep. When Kading published his book in 2011, Combs released a statement that said "The story is pure fiction and completely ridiculous," and that was the end of it. I would expect something similar here.
:ohhh: puff definitely doesn't want this to hit ANY type of courtroom.. otherwise he would've sued for defamation.

Last edited:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Then who killed Biggie? I never bought Poole's theory but I always did think it was just a fan of Pac that did it. :manny:

That what i think as well
Personally I believe it was SSC that off'ed biggie because of the 1 million..
Keefe checked with puff and big and them.. once they said they OK.. Keefe put the hit.. If they talked, I think Keefe would have asked Puff about the million.. and it would've bought big more time..they had the perfect cover with Suge and PIro and Keefe set it up..
The way he answered "that wasnt us" he was to quick to say that... it doesnt sit right with me.. Plus.. remember i sad twice already in this thread. Being from BK and people in the circle.. I heard Puff owed SSC a million and I'm gonna leave it at that.

I think Anderson didnt get pooped sooner because his talking .. although it hurt him in the hood.. the spotlight gave him "protection" to the point it anything happened the media would have a field day and of course the first blame is suge

Exactly

:salute:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol wtf? Puff released a statement saying the story was fiction when the book came out? Was Orlando Killing Pac fiction also? this dude is just full of it.

yeah i spoke on karma a few pages back trust me its gonna happen. like i said before can any of us think of a case EVER where it didn't happen with someone like this?

remember we used to think before last year that nothing would ever happen to Suge and that he would keep getting arrested and being let go for the rest of his life then he got caught up trying to be ALL UP in the Straight outta compton filming...dancing. and ended up losing his freedom

Is there any upcoming movies coming out related to East Coast hip hop legends? Maybe Puff has his own karma on a film set :lolbron:

Suge got shot twice and knocked out before that shyt.

So disrespectful :skip:

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Suge got shot twice and knocked out before that shyt.

All about bad energy :manny:

all those times and nothing happening were basically suga bear getting second chances every second but he continued to be an a$$hole.

shyt the day he killed someone back in january the same day he had dissed Puff in the comments section on Instagram when Puff put up a throwback pic of him Biggie and Pac

sugess.png

Puff's karma may likely be financial related with all the bridges he burned with artists in the past.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Re: why go after Big and not Puff: One theory is that, at the time, the rumors on the street were that Big had ordered Pac's murder, not Combs. So if Suge did order the hit on Big specifically, it was possibly based on that bad information. There's also the theory that it was "You took my friend and the star of my label, I take yours." One other possibility - and this is just speculation on my part, not in the film - is that because Puff and Big were riding in separate vehicles, and Puff's vehicle was first and floored it to make it through the light, Big was the easiest target left. I think it was in Deal's statement to police where he talked about being concerned out in LA about drive-by shootings - like every city had its own thing that security had to be extra concerned about, and in LA in the 90s that was drive-by shootings. So when Deal had that encounter with the "Nation of Islam-looking guy" out on the sidewalk when they were loading up, he told the others he was with about it. So that's on the minds of their security/drivers, and as they pull by the shooter's car, I think Deal said it was the only one sitting there with its lights on, that traffic light goes yellow, and they floor it through the intersection, Deal looks over his shoulder back at Big's Suburban, and the shooting starts. It could be as simple as this: if Puff's second in line and Big's Suburban is first, we're all here today talking about how Puff was killed in LA in '97, not Big. Just like according to Keffe, if they'd pulled up on Suge's side in Vegas, we'd be talking about how he killed Suge back in '96, and Pac's probably still alive. As for why not go after Puff, then, too: Suge's in jail for almost five more years, so you have to question how many hits someone could feel safe allegedly ordering from behind bars, probably already feeling the attention was on him after Big was killed. Then, by the time he gets out, it's like a different world, things have quieted down, Death Row is in trouble, he has bigger problems on his hands, etc.

Re: Piru at the party: Off the top of my head, I'm not sure where all of that came from, but it seems like it was based on multiple sources. I know that Keffe supposedly spotted them there, and that's why he told Puff that MOB/DR were in the house, and offered him the extra security. I think Keffe sensed it wasn't over, even though he had zero knowledge about a specific hit.
I get what you're saying but some of the things about biggie's murder isn't adding up.

I do feel there is closure on pac's death but with BIG it doesn't add that the MOB was behind it. To my knowledge that was the first time BIG was in LA since pac's death. He was even warned by sway about riding thorugh LA with just lil cease & vitrually no security. Poole's theory was suge had cops on the payroll & one of those guys set it up on orders from suge to kill biggie. In my opinion given all of the evidence out there suge didn't have a problem with biggie, it was puff he hated. If suge ordered the hit it would've been on both of them or just puff. If the SCC didn't collect on their 'pac bounty why not just kill puff, what did big have to do with it. I just wish we got more answers on that tip because it seems a bit cloudy...

I also wanna give a special :pacspit: to Snoop Dogg... Dude is the epitome of a bytch nikka. Its funny how you can rewrite history when the other man is not around to tell his story. He was jealous of pac & so was dre. Dre told multiple people on the label he had to hurry and leave because pac was now on the label. People like nate dogg, kurupt & lady of rage wouldn't go on record about that if it wasn't true. Snoop was in the NYNY video crushing buildings, throwing up crip signs but still trying to be BFF with big after he told everyone he was town & got his trailer shot up. Pac had a LOT of faults but dude was loyal & honest.

Snoop has told about 15 versions of the 2pac shooting & his relationship with pac. The last one he told on sways show about Afeni telling him she forgives him was so damn contrived. He denounced gangbanging but when its convient he's a crip. C-murder & soulja slim saved his azz in NO too when he got outta pocket with some dudes down there when he was on NL. I hate nikkas like him who always try to make it seem they were BFF with that person after they die. I guess he forgot all shyt he said about pac & suge behind their backs to puff. I hope it's a special place in hell for him & puff....

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
somebody lay out for me why Snoop is a bad dude. Do a good job(use video and pictures) and ill rep you

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
All about bad energy :manny:

all those times and nothing happening were basically suga bear getting second chances every second but he continued to be an a$$hole.

shyt the day he killed someone back in january the same day he had dissed Puff in the comments section on Instagram when Puff put up a throwback pic of him Biggie and Pac

sugess.png

Puff's karma may likely be financial related with all the bridges he burned with artists in the past.
Suge :myman: