CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
If that was true, there's no way they would have ever agreed to appear in our film. They were just girls having a good time in Vegas, and they saw a celebrity. Suge and Tupac were calling so much attention to themselves that they were pulled over by LV police for playing their music too loud. It's not like they were trying to go unseen and some girls blew their cover.
Did keefe elaborate on why he failed to at least attempt to collect from puff?

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
maxresdefault.jpg

Daps
Did keefe elaborate on why he failed to at least attempt to collect from puff?

He did attempt to collect. He allegedly met with Zip twice, and followed-up with their people. Det. Kading would better be able to comment on this than me, but according to Keffe the money WAS paid, but the alleged middleman, Zip, kept the money, which probably made it more complicated. According to Keffe, Puff supposedly had a falling-out with Zip, so I think at that point it was between Keffe and Zip, neither of whom are pushovers. Then Keffe goes to prison.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He did attempt to collect. He allegedly met with Zip twice, and followed-up with their people. Det. Kading would better be able to comment on this than me, but according to Keffe the money WAS paid, but the alleged middleman, Zip, kept the money, which probably made it more complicated. According to Keffe, Puff supposedly had a falling-out with Zip, so I think at that point it was between Keffe and Zip, neither of whom are pushovers. Then Keffe goes to prison.

Which is why i think he knows more about BIG's murder than he said.. Puff claimed he paid.. ZIp of course gonna say he dont have anything... SO whats left for Keefe to do but send a message.

Daps
Which is why i think he knows more about BIG's murder than he said.. Puff claimed he paid.. ZIp of course gonna say he dont have anything... SO whats left for Keefe to do but send a message.

We're all speculating here, but if you were about to hit someone like that, I don't think you'd walk right up to them and their entourage in front of hundreds of witnesses just minutes beforehand. I feel like Keffe still felt like they could work things out at that point.

That's one of the many issues that I had with the Amir Muhammad theory - that was supposedly a "professional hit," but the shooter walks right up to their target's security out on the street and lets them get a good close-up look at his face first?

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
Where can I watch this documentary? Is it on Amazon or anything like that? I'm only finding a trailer for this on youtube

Daps
Where can I watch this documentary? Is it on Amazon or anything like that? I'm only finding a trailer for this on youtube

The film is distributed by Content Media. Deals are closing now for the film to be released throughout the world. We will have release dates announced soon. We have 10,000 followers on our Facebook page and are posting updates there, along with a lot of exclusive stuff, like more of the case files.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We're all speculating here, but if you were about to hit someone like that, I don't think you'd walk right up to them and their entourage in front of hundreds of witnesses just minutes beforehand. I feel like Keffe still felt like they could work things out at that point.

That's one of the many issues that I had with the Amir Muhammad theory - that was supposedly a "professional hit," but the shooter walks right up to their target's security out on the street and lets them get a good close-up look at his face first?

You mean like Orlando Anderson... i know its a little different

But like i said.. i think he knows more but gave up Pac...

Last edited:

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Personally I believe it was SSC that off'ed biggie because of the 1 million..
Keefe checked with puff and big and them.. once they said they OK.. Keefe put the hit.. If they talked, I think Keefe would have asked Puff about the million.. and it would've bought big more time..they had the perfect cover with Suge and PIro and Keefe set it up..
The way he answered "that wasnt us" he was to quick to say that... it doesnt sit right with me.. Plus.. remember i sad twice already in this thread. Being from BK and people in the circle.. I heard Puff owed SSC a million and I'm gonna leave it at that.

I think Anderson didnt get pooped sooner because his talking .. although it hurt him in the hood.. the spotlight gave him "protection" to the point it anything happened the media would have a field day and of course the first blame is suge
image.jpg

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
The film is distributed by Content Media. Deals are closing now for the film to be released throughout the world. We will have release dates announced soon. We have 10,000 followers on our Facebook page and are posting updates there, along with a lot of exclusive stuff, like more of the case files.
Has anyone from bad boy camp contacted any of yall to stop the release?