Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
LAPD/LA times been on this Zip/SSCC/Puffy angle since 1997

Investigation of rapper's slaying comes up empty

Sources say Zip, whose real name is unknown to police, is the godfather of Wallace's child and knew the rapper well, visiting him and his record company chairman, Sean "Puffy" Combs, frequently at recording studios and video locations in New York and Los Angeles during the year before the shooting.

Sources who have not yet talked to the police told The Times that Zip drove Wallace and his friends into the Compton area about a week before the slaying. The rapper signed autographs for a group of strangers in front of a house that Zip located in a neighborhood affiliated with the Southside Crips, sources said.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Knowing the way that this whole story works, I wouldn't be surprised if Puffy eventually ends up being killed by Crips while out in Cali :troll: and Suge will still get the blame.

Gangsters really do make the world go round.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Afeni needs to put a hit on Puffy even if he wasnt involved in Pac getting killed. I mean what is she has left to live for shes old now...

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
LAPD/LA times been on this Zip/SSCC/Puffy angle since 1997

Investigation of rapper's slaying comes up empty

Sources say Zip, whose real name is unknown to police, is the godfather of Wallace's child and knew the rapper well, visiting him and his record company chairman, Sean "Puffy" Combs, frequently at recording studios and video locations in New York and Los Angeles during the year before the shooting.

Sources who have not yet talked to the police told The Times that Zip drove Wallace and his friends into the Compton area about a week before the slaying. The rapper signed autographs for a group of strangers in front of a house that Zip located in a neighborhood affiliated with the Southside Crips, sources said.

wow, that shyt is from december 97 :dahell:

"Poole refused to discuss details of the probe, but law enforcement sources say the investigation is still focusing on the likelihood that the rapper was gunned down over a financial dispute with a member of the Southside Crips--possibly the result of an unpaid security bill. The same Compton gang is believed to be connected to the Las Vegas slaying of rapper Tupac Shakur six months earlier."

so basically they saying, big made the crips murder pac but didnt come through with the money?? this whole case is fukked

didnt keffe d say big was kept out of it??? :dahell:

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard to believe that BIG knew nothing about the Pac hit. He might not have been present when they discussed the hit, but he definitely knew.

Also, I don't see why Keefe D would lie about a thing like that. His testimony seems very straight forward, no stuttering, bullshytting, nothing. The way he says that they were close to the ambulance and says "it was funny as a motherfukker", you don't just make shyt like that up.

Puffy has always been a snake, and like it was said on plenty of records by him or his artists "bad boys move in silence". I also never believed that Suge was behind Pac's murder, even if Pac wanted to leave Death Row. Snoop left, Dre left, Crooked left, they still alive.

Chuck Phillips might have been mislead that BIG was in Vegas that night, but everything else kind of confirms his theory.

As far as the money goes - Zip received the 500k and I guess he was powerful enough for the Crips not to go after him.

Snoop has also always been suspicious...he was Dre's protege, not Suges. So when Dre left, you know Snoop was probably feeling some kind of way. Add to the fact that he was a Crip working for a Blood, it was bound to escalate at some point. As a Crip, Snoop basically had no other chance but to be quiet if his crew killed Pac and turn the attention to Suge.

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
It's hard to believe that BIG knew nothing about the Pac hit. He might not have been present when they discussed the hit, but he definitely knew.

Also, I don't see why Keefe D would lie about a thing like that. His testimony seems very straight forward, no stuttering, bullshytting, nothing. The way he says that they were close to the ambulance and says "it was funny as a motherfukker", you don't just make shyt like that up.

Puffy has always been a snake, and like it was said on plenty of records by him or his artists "bad boys move in silence". I also never believed that Suge was behind Pac's murder, even if Pac wanted to leave Death Row. Snoop left, Dre left, Crooked left, they still alive.

Chuck Phillips might have been mislead that BIG was in Vegas that night, but everything else kind of confirms his theory.

As far as the money goes - Zip received the 500k and I guess he was powerful enough for the Crips not to go after him.

Snoop has also always been suspicious...he was Dre's protege, not Suges. So when Dre left, you know Snoop was probably feeling some kind of way. Add to the fact that he was a Crip working for a Blood, it was bound to escalate at some point. As a Crip, Snoop basically had no other chance but to be quiet if his crew killed Pac and turn the attention to Suge.
:rudy:

I believe the documentary said he had a life sentence hanging over his head for drug trafficking (his family members were facing jail time too)

This was his get out of jail free card

What u mean u don't see why he would lie about something like this :mjlol:

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
diddy and suge need to be held responsible

:ohhh:
:comeon: U think police care enough.... Even though i worked for Puff I respect Suge for not being fake about he rolled I ain't even mad at Death row for killin Big, nikka caught slippin that simple

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
if this is real to deal then puffy will still be free, dancing and counting his money and children..a shame we do't have any real deal heads who would take the law in their own hands..

but that's a huge IF..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

It wasnt Snoops "crew' that killed Pac tho.
Snoop frrom Long Beach, rollin 20 crip. His main rivals is other crip set, not blood