Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All about bad energy :manny:

all those times and nothing happening were basically suga bear getting second chances every second but he continued to be an a$$hole.

shyt the day he killed someone back in january the same day he had dissed Puff in the comments section on Instagram when Puff put up a throwback pic of him Biggie and Pac

sugess.png

Puff's karma may likely be financial related with all the bridges he burned with artists in the past.

I think Karma works different when you got enough money to hire a staff of people to specifically protect you from karma of all sorts though:mjcry:.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Karma works different when you got enough money to hire a staff of people to specifically protect you from karma of all sorts though:mjcry:.

thats why i said at the end breh that i rethink it and it may be more related to a financial matter...

i could see something insane like diddy being on the cusp of getting past a billion and then somehow something happens where he loses everything/..

no idea how though... :manny: but nobody could have wrote how Suge would lose everything back in January so i can't theorize how this would happen

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got a link to the Documentary? The Youtube link doesn't work.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
I'm a die hard PAC fan, but PAC was no more a BLOOD than Chris Brown is

yea he straight up told chuck phillips he was not a 'gangster'......

tho this was right after he got out of prison.....

Tupac Shakur: 'I am not a gangster'

Q: A number of your songs deal with--and some people say glorify--drug dealing and gang violence. What do you say to people who say you are a bad social influence?

A: Let me say for the record, I am not a gangster and never have been. I'm not the thief who grabs your purse. I'm not the guy who jacks your car. I'm not down with people who steal and hurt others. I'm just a brother who fights back. I'm not some violent closet psycho. I've got a job. I'm an artist.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was reported that Blood gangs had a meeting at Lueders I believe and they mapped out the retaliation. Even MTV picked up the story and that's when they did real reporting. Some bodies dropped over Pac's death but how Orlando went untouched for over a year who knows. Some people in here said he was hiding out but Keefe said he was outchea braggin about the hit. People knew. It was probably only a matter of time. He was being watched too though. Police was definitely on him. Maybe Suge and them wanted to let him cool off.

Also, Suge going to jail shortly after fukked a lot of things up. He needed to pay off Orlando to save himself from doin nine years and it didn't work out obviously. There's also the part where Suge and Keefe knew one another since they was 8. There's so many layers to it.

Yeah I don't know enough about the gang shyt to say for certain,but I think when a gang banger kills or attempts to kill another gang member,retaliation on that set is enough? Southside crips shot at Suge and almost killed him,and like you said crips got killed after that....I dont know if that changes when you know who specefically know who did it or not?or if the only goal is just to make sure some crips died....Especially with Suge knowing that Keffe was a shot caller,maybe takin out lower level crips as a show of force is what was called for....Seems like it is still some ettiquite with the gang shyt:heh:...Also Don't know if it was over Pacs death as much as Suge being shot at too.

Just like that Poochie hit,not saying Suge didn't care about Pac,but things might have been different if Suge himself wasn't actually in the car that got shot at.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats why i said at the end breh that i rethink it and it may be more related to a financial matter...

i could see something insane like diddy being on the cusp of getting past a billion and then somehow something happens where he loses everything/..

no idea how though... :manny: but nobody could have wrote how Suge would lose everything back in January so i can't theorize how this would happen

True, but still,he has accountants to watch his accountants accountants,but you never know:manny:.

Suge still was out in the streets hanging like a regular nikka,and still talking shyt and getting drunk and talking more shyt :pachaha:,so you could have assumed he would meet his match one day.

Ive heard Puff has the same qualitys when he gets drunk or when his pride is tested,and we've seen it actually...I'd put my money on him going out like Suge actually if I had to:myman:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Listen to this -

I get what you're saying but some of the things about biggie's murder isn't adding up.

I do feel there is closure on pac's death but with BIG it doesn't add that the MOB was behind it. To my knowledge that was the first time BIG was in LA since pac's death. He was even warned by sway about riding thorugh LA with just lil cease & vitrually no security. Poole's theory was suge had cops on the payroll & one of those guys set it up on orders from suge to kill biggie. In my opinion given all of the evidence out there suge didn't have a problem with biggie, it was puff he hated. If suge ordered the hit it would've been on both of them or just puff. If the SCC didn't collect on their 'pac bounty why not just kill puff, what did big have to do with it. I just wish we got more answers on that tip because it seems a bit cloudy...

I also wanna give a special :pacspit: to Snoop Dogg... Dude is the epitome of a bytch nikka. Its funny how you can rewrite history when the other man is not around to tell his story. He was jealous of pac & so was dre. Dre told multiple people on the label he had to hurry and leave because pac was now on the label. People like nate dogg, kurupt & lady of rage wouldn't go on record about that if it wasn't true. Snoop was in the NYNY video crushing buildings, throwing up crip signs but still trying to be BFF with big after he told everyone he was town & got his trailer shot up. Pac had a LOT of faults but dude was loyal & honest.

Snoop has told about 15 versions of the 2pac shooting & his relationship with pac. The last one he told on sways show about Afeni telling him she forgives him was so damn contrived. He denounced gangbanging but when its convient he's a crip. C-murder & soulja slim saved his azz in NO too when he got outta pocket with some dudes down there when he was on NL. I hate nikkas like him who always try to make it seem they were BFF with that person after they die. I guess he forgot all shyt he said about pac & suge behind their backs to puff. I hope it's a special place in hell for him & puff....
Do you think the cops created this story in order to clear themselves and the city of LA for wronging?