Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those girls in the car clearly were setup girls involved in the murder of pac. Surprised that the police didn't grill them harder. They know who did it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cause it's easier to blame Suge for everything. Suge aint have nothin to do with Big gettin murked. Do nikkas really think that Suge would have let Puff who was responsible for Big and his homeboys death get away? Puff would have been buried rite next to Big if Suge would have been involved.

Suge didnt even get Baby Lane popped when he got knocked cause the feds were all over him. Thats why he paid dude to save his ass but that didnt work out

Then who killed Biggie? I never bought Poole's theory but I always did think it was just a fan of Pac that did it. :manny:

Daps
Why did Suge have his baby mom's pay Poochie for a hit on BIG but not on Puffy? Remember back Suge wanted Puffy's address. Puffy was scared of him and gooned up. After Pac is hit, why Suge ain't pay someone to take out Puff? Plus, Puff was right there at the scene of Big's shooting.

I feel like we all believe Keffe story and I feel like we all have closure on Pac's death but it's the Biggie shooting where I feel there are still a lot of unanswered questions. Also, who was it that said there was Mob Piru at the Vibe party?

Re: why go after Big and not Puff: One theory is that, at the time, the rumors on the street were that Big had ordered Pac's murder, not Combs. So if Suge did order the hit on Big specifically, it was possibly based on that bad information. There's also the theory that it was "You took my friend and the star of my label, I take yours." One other possibility - and this is just speculation on my part, not in the film - is that because Puff and Big were riding in separate vehicles, and Puff's vehicle was first and floored it to make it through the light, Big was the easiest target left. I think it was in Deal's statement to police where he talked about being concerned out in LA about drive-by shootings - like every city had its own thing that security had to be extra concerned about, and in LA in the 90s that was drive-by shootings. So when Deal had that encounter with the "Nation of Islam-looking guy" out on the sidewalk when they were loading up, he told the others he was with about it. So that's on the minds of their security/drivers, and as they pull by the shooter's car, I think Deal said it was the only one sitting there with its lights on, that traffic light goes yellow, and they floor it through the intersection, Deal looks over his shoulder back at Big's Suburban, and the shooting starts. It could be as simple as this: if Puff's second in line and Big's Suburban is first, we're all here today talking about how Puff was killed in LA in '97, not Big. Just like according to Keffe, if they'd pulled up on Suge's side in Vegas, we'd be talking about how he killed Suge back in '96, and Pac's probably still alive. As for why not go after Puff, then, too: This is speculation, but Suge's in jail for almost five more years, so if he did order the first hit, you have to question how many more someone could feel safe allegedly ordering from behind bars, probably already feeling the attention was on him after Big was killed, whether he was behind that or not. Then, by the time he gets out, it's like a different world, things have quieted down, Death Row is in trouble, he has bigger problems on his hands, etc.

Re: Piru at the party: Off the top of my head, I'm not sure where all of that came from, but it seems like it was based on multiple sources. I know that Keffe supposedly spotted them there, and that's why he told Puff that MOB/DR were in the house, and offered him the extra security. I think Keffe sensed it wasn't over, even though he had zero knowledge about a specific hit.

Last edited:
Daps
Those girls in the car clearly were setup girls involved in the murder of pac. Surprised that the police didn't grill them harder. They know who did it.

If that was true, there's no way they would have ever agreed to appear in our film. They were just girls having a good time in Vegas, and they saw a celebrity. Suge and Tupac were calling so much attention to themselves that they were pulled over by LV police for playing their music too loud. It's not like they were trying to go unseen and some girls blew their cover.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Re: why go after Big and not Puff: One theory is that, at the time, the rumors on the street were that Big had ordered Pac's murder, not Combs. So if Suge did order the hit on Big specifically, it was possibly based on that bad information. There's also the theory that it was "You took my friend and the star of my label, I take yours." One other possibility - and this is just speculation on my part, not in the film - is that because Puff and Big were riding in separate vehicles, and Puff's vehicle was first and floored it to make it through the light, Big was the easiest target left. I think it was in Deal's statement to police where he talked about being concerned out in LA about drive-by shootings - like every city had its own thing that security had to be extra concerned about, and in LA in the 90s that was drive-by shootings. So when Deal had that encounter with the "Nation of Islam-looking guy" out on the sidewalk when they were loading up, he told the others he was with about it. So that's on the minds of their security/drivers, and as they pull by the shooter's car, I think Deal said it was the only one sitting there with its lights on, that traffic light goes yellow, and they floor it through the intersection, Deal looks over his shoulder back at Big's Suburban, and the shooting starts. It could be as simple as this: if Puff's second in line and Big's Suburban is first, we're all here today talking about how Puff was killed in LA in '97, not Big. Just like according to Keffe, if they'd pulled up on Suge's side in Vegas, we'd be talking about how he killed Suge back in '96, and Pac's probably still alive. As for why not go after Puff, then, too: Suge's in jail for almost five more years, so you have to question how many hits someone could feel safe allegedly ordering from behind bars, probably already feeling the attention was on him after Big was killed. Then, by the time he gets out, it's like a different world, things have quieted down, Death Row is in trouble, he has bigger problems on his hands, etc.

Re: Piru at the party: Off the top of my head, I'm not sure where all of that came from, but it seems like it was based on multiple sources. I know that Keffe supposedly spotted them there, and that's why he told Puff that MOB/DR were in the house, and offered him the extra security. I think Keffe sensed it wasn't over, even though he had zero knowledge about a specific hit.

I know you probably don't know either
,but how was it possible for Orlando to last that long after Pac's murder if everybody knew he did the hit?

did he have some kind of police protection?

Daps
I know you probably don't know either
,but how was it possible for Orlando to last that long after Pac's murder if everybody knew he did the hit?

did he have some kind of police protection?

Good question. Orlando said himself that he didn't leave his house much after Pac was killed. I think it's tougher to get at somebody if they stay in their neighborhood. He wouldn't have had police protection - if anything they were trying to arrest him and charge him.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reenactment of "Dre" in the white cadillac with Baby Lane after Pac got shot and Dre saying "man I/we left off on Pac" was just mad unnecessary...

They really got random actors for a 5 second clip of that? really?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If that was true, there's no way they would have ever agreed to appear in our film. They were just girls having a good time in Vegas, and they saw a celebrity. Suge and Tupac were calling so much attention to themselves that they were pulled over by LV police for playing their music too loud. It's not like they were trying to go unseen and some girls blew their cover.

I dont mean to keep putting blame on the girls but the irony is that they DID blow their cover. Even with the music playing Baby Lane and the rest of the guys were having problems finding them and Keffe clearly says himself if they never said anything they would not have seen them lol.

As for Anderson I hope he burning in hell if there is one :manny: Dude gets on CNN for no reason at all to lie and say he has no clue about Pac's death with that dumbass smirk.

I wish we had more intel on Poochie but i guess he was the opposite from Anderson and more under the radar.

Its your first time on here and I dont' know if you saw the older "Murder rap" threads on this site from the past but mad times I brought up how funny it is(not literally funny but just crazy) that when Poochie was killed 50 cent was the biggest thing at that time . nothing to do with 50 specifically but its just insane he lived 6 years later in the midst of a new hip hop generation.

Daps
I dont mean to keep putting blame on the girls but the irony is that they DID blow their cover. Even with the music playing Baby Lane and the rest of the guys were having problems finding them and Keffe clearly says himself if they never said anything they would not have seen them lol.

As for Anderson I hope he burning in hell if there is one :manny: Dude gets on CNN for no reason at all to lie and say he has no clue about Pac's death with that dumbass smirk.

I wish we had more intel on Poochie but i guess he was the opposite from Anderson and more under the radar.

Its your first time on here and I dont' know if you saw the older "Murder rap" threads on this site from the past but mad times I brought up how funny it is(not literally funny but just crazy) that when Poochie was killed 50 cent was the biggest thing at that time . nothing to do with 50 specifically but its just insane he lived 6 years later in the midst of a new hip hop generation.

Re: Blowing their cover, I get what you're saying. But Suge and Pac liked the attention. They even invited the girls to go with them to the 662. If it was a case of them thinking "Man, these girls need to quiet down, people are looking for us," then it'd be a different story, but it seems like everybody was having a good time and they wanted the attention.

Re: Lack of more intel on Poochie - I think it's a combination of Poochie being good at his alleged job - keeping a low profile, allegedly keeping the business between him and Suge, etc., like you said, and the fact that by the time Kading's task force figured out the whole girlfriend/Poochie scheme, I think it was late in the investigation and they were shut down before they could gather the amount of evidence like what they had uncovered related to Pac's murder. I also think that alleged scheme was a lot simpler than Tupac's murder, so it was more open-and-shut.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Personally I believe it was SSC that off'ed biggie because of the 1 million..
Keefe checked with puff and big and them.. once they said they OK.. Keefe put the hit.. If they talked, I think Keefe would have asked Puff about the million.. and it would've bought big more time..they had the perfect cover with Suge and PIro and Keefe set it up..
The way he answered "that wasnt us" he was to quick to say that... it doesnt sit right with me.. Plus.. remember i sad twice already in this thread. Being from BK and people in the circle.. I heard Puff owed SSC a million and I'm gonna leave it at that.

I think Anderson didnt get pooped sooner because his talking .. although it hurt him in the hood.. the spotlight gave him "protection" to the point it anything happened the media would have a field day and of course the first blame is suge