Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
There is a huge difference between snitching and dry snitching. And do you know what dry snitching is? Clearly NOT.

According to these street thugs and big time shot callers on the coli
its considered snitching if i tell u and not the police about an altercation that took place where some nikkas tried to rob me of my shyt and shoot me

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
According to these street thugs and big time shot callers on the coli
its considered snitching if i tell u and not the police about an altercation that took place where some nikkas tried to rob me of my shyt and shoot me
Clowns.

Snitching is informing the police.

Dry snitching is when you pass along third-hand info or try to be sly when snitching, insinuating, etc.

Pac did none of those things. And I'm reading through the thread and this kingofnyc dude is a nuthugger at its finest so I'ma just leave it alone. People really get in their feelings when their favorite rapper is discussed.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
after reading all these pages i'm hungry brehs. someone feed me no homo

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:ohhh: where is this post?

POST # 777

Hello. I am the filmmaker and copyright holder of Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders. I'm excited that you guys love the film so much. Please stop spreading links to an old pirated copy of it. Plus it's an old copy with Trevon Lane's name misspelled. C'mon... :francis:

That said, there has been a lot of great discussion here from a lot of knowledgeable people and I'm happy to come back later to answer questions. To answer a few questions that I've seen people ask:

- Suge is aware of the identity of the person who flipped on him - I believe he found out before Kading even wrote his book. Allegedly the two are OK - we think he realized that person had no choice.
- Keffe D was not afraid of Zip. Keffe and the South Siders were heavy hitters in their own right.
- Keffe is still alive - we know where he is, but we can't disclose it publicly.

More later. Again, thanks for embracing the film. It WILL be out on national television in the US soon. Deals in other countries are coming together. But when they see pirated links online, it hurts the film's distribution chances.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That said, there has been a lot of great discussion here from a lot of knowledgeable people and I'm happy to come back later to answer questions.

I didn't read further to see if this account was verified but a question anyone can answer for me.

Why did Suge have his baby mom's pay Poochie for a hit on BIG but not on Puffy? Remember back Suge wanted Puffy's address. Puffy was scared of him and gooned up. After Pac is hit, why Suge ain't pay someone to take out Puff? Plus, Puff was right there at the scene of Big's shooting.

I feel like we all believe Keffe story and I feel like we all have closure on Pac's death but it's the Biggie shooting where I feel there are still a lot of unanswered questions. Also, who was it that said there was Mob Piru at the Vibe party?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I didn't read further to see if this account was verified but a question anyone can answer for me.

Why did Suge have his baby mom's pay Poochie for a hit on BIG but not on Puffy? Remember back Suge wanted Puffy's address. Puffy was scared of him and gooned up. After Pac is hit, why Suge ain't pay someone to take out Puff? Plus, Puff was right there at the scene of Big's shooting.

I feel like we all believe Keffe story and I feel like we all have closure on Pac's death but it's the Biggie shooting where I feel there are still a lot of unanswered questions. Also, who was it that said there was Mob Piru at the Vibe party?

It could have been something as simple as Puff having a better security detail.

B.I.G was a sitting duck in that SUV.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

Cause it's easier to blame Suge for everything. Suge aint have nothin to do with Big gettin murked. Do nikkas really think that Suge would have let Puff who was responsible for Pac and his homeboys death get away? Puff would have been buried rite next to Big if Suge would have been involved.

Suge didnt even get Baby Lane popped when he got knocked cause the feds were all over him. Thats why he paid dude to save his ass but that didnt work out

Last edited:
Daps
Great to hear I mentioned this before but I really wish this was made into a film and could have a discussion like the Straight Outta Compton movie in the general public eyes..

I think if its on national television as a documentary alot of people still wont hear about this.

Agree that a scripted feature film would probably get more attention. But docs have been getting a lot of press these days if/when the story is good enough and shocking enough; The Jinx on HBO, for example. A documentary can also be a stepping stone to getting a feature film made, so maybe someone will see it and decide to do a Straight Outta Compton-type of adaptation.