kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Like i said before homie Pac never even said that untill Big dropped the record. Show me the part where he blamed Big?You keep sayin they left out parts and thats why Pac was mad. I told u why Pac was mad and him leavin out that part about Big was not the reason ...cause.that never happend..they left other parts out tho..notthin about Big tho

i grew up with Pac's brother Kadafi and Fatal and knew his cousin Katari since we were kids. I heard those stories a million times ...

Truth of the matter is that Big if he really cared about dude could have hollered at him but he choose not do..even his homies are sayin that

And that was Not because of the reasons u think(Pac blaming him) but because of Puff...Pac was pissed at Puff but that bytch ass nikka shouldnt have kept Big from goin to see Pac..

but then again Big a grown ass dude how the fukk u gonna let ur label boss tell u who u can and can not see thats sum sucka shyt

:yeshrug:

so again
your saying kevin powell -who stated in the video i posted that pac was going after all them nikkaz at quad studio shooting including biggie
(IS LYING)
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he started reppin the bloods and shouting them out after he signed with deathrow, he still really wasnt a member putting in actual work, except for that fatal night.

Actually, according to Heron MOB over on the Makaveli Boards, Pac participated in a few MOB confrontations/rival gang beat downs....before the incident with Orlando Anderson

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
simp in denial
200x200px-ZC-d56630a3_smh.gif

simp... over a women u got 2 mistress with & fukking a bunch of groupies

denial... with a nikka who lying about u being part of a setup robbery u knew nothing about

:russell: yeah OK

You cant fukk groupies and sidebytches and still be a simp for the woman you MARRIED? How old are you:mjlol:?

I guess some nikkas just have a special bond with the first extra regular looking redbone to look they way:francis:.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
snoopy a true sucka, he always trying to act like he was innocent but was he or was he not kicking down the empire state building on new york new york? Plus if it wasnt his beef neither was dre's beef with eazy and luke but he jumped in that shyt. :camby:
I used to have so much respect for Snoop when I was younger..thought he was the coolest cat ever but dude is the definition of a chump.

just the fact that this fakkit went to angie martinez (while his "homeboy" pac is at war with puffy/biggie) and told her they were his boys..ugh :scust: you dont do that.

snoop lion can eat a dikk breh

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Actually, according to Heron MOB over on the Makaveli Boards, Pac participated in a few MOB confrontations/rival gang beat downs....before the incident with Orlando Anderson
He also said pac was considered a honorary member of the mob. So dude who owns the documentary is wrong.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is video from the infamous Death Row Christmas party where Pac and Suge beat Puffy's friend Mark Anthony Bell and made him drink a cup of piss.. It will be interesting as the years go on and people start checking their old VHS's how much stuff eventually comes out..

There's nothing but classic hit after hit playing in this video :wow: "Hey Lover" "How High" etc.. what an era. :ohlawd: