Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
kev said they used that m&m later on when they did the vibe with DR members in black

and u never answered the question what should have bigge done knowing pac going around saying he was par of the robbery/shooting

Like i said before homie Pac never even said that untill Big dropped the record. Show me the part where he blamed Big?You keep sayin they left out parts and thats why Pac was mad. I told u why Pac was mad and him leavin out that part about Big was not the reason ...cause.that never happend..they left other parts out tho..notthin about Big tho

i grew up with Pac's brother Kadafi and Fatal and knew his cousin Katari since we were kids. I heard those stories a million times ...

Truth of the matter is that Big if he really cared about dude could have hollered at him but he choose not do..even his homies are sayin that

And that was Not because of the reasons u think(Pac blaming him) but because of Puff...Pac was pissed at Puff but that bytch ass nikka shouldnt have kept Big from goin to see Pac..

but then again Big a grown ass dude how the fukk u gonna let ur label boss tell u who u can and can not see thats sum sucka shyt

:yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn this is dope

...hits the part where Pac reveals his plan ......

:to: .....fukk man......

Yeah this was crazy

"When the white dudes shot at me I was ready,I was prepared,when the black dudes drew on me I froze up"

Kody aint lyin about Lord Knows,for me its the first verse that has that effect on me:wow:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Like i said before homie Pac never even said that untill Big dropped the record. Show me the part where he blamed Big?You keep sayin they left out parts and thats why Pac was mad. I told u why Pac was mad and him leavin out that part about Big was not the reason ...cause.that never happend..they left other parts out tho..notthin about Big tho

i grew up with Pac's brother Kadafi and Fatal and knew his cousin Katari since we were kids. I heard those stories a million times ...

Truth of the matter is that Big if he really cared about dude could have hollered at him but he choose not do..even his homies are sayin that

And that was Not because of the reasons u think(Pac blaming him) but because of Puff...Pac was pissed at Puff but that bytch ass nikka shouldnt have kept Big from goin to see Pac..

but then again Big a grown ass dude how the fukk u gonna let ur label boss tell u who u can and can not see thats sum sucka shyt

:yeshrug:

Let me add on .... Big warned PAC about hench and Jack,, thats known.. now BIG wanted no parts of that and bad boy...

Puff new about QUad ..Big didnt..

Pac got shot because he reached for his piece.. If he sat there and got robbed we wouldnt be having this convo..

Once again PUFF knew .... I think lil shawn knew .. not sure about that though..

big wanted to reach but puff released who shot ya ... which puff knew would draw controversy.. Once puff dropped it .. big felt his hands where tied and the best thing he could do was stay quiet and it would pass.. but then PAC signed with SUGE and the rest is history

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Let me add on .... Big warned PAC about hench and Jack,, thats known.. now BIG wanted no parts of that and bad boy...

Puff new about QUad ..Big didnt..

Pac got shot because he reached for his piece.. If he sat there and got robbed we wouldnt be having this convo..

Once again PUFF knew .... I think lil shawn knew .. not sure about that though..

big wanted to reach but puff released who shot ya ... which puff knew would draw controversy.. Once puff dropped it .. big felt his hands where tied and the best thing he could do was stay quiet and it would pass.. but then PAC signed with SUGE and the rest is history

Give this brother a round of applause

:salute:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Remember that shyt you said to Vibe about me being a thug:sas1:?
Now you can tell them people you roll wit whatever you want,but you and I know whats going on:sas2:"

Against all odds gets more powerful by the year as more info comes out yall,im seein shyt in a whole new way:mjcry:...Pac was really ready to die

"I bring the real,be a legend breathin or dead"

Pac died so hiphop could live,he mighta burned this whole shyt to the ground by accident or by design:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all things aside...you dont think Biggie had the skills to spit a nice little something if he really wanted to?

I have no question he could spit something nice,but so could Meek:sas1:

Was long Kiss Goodnight him not "wanting to"?,based on what I've seen from his records where he's getting at people its no question he could be lyrical and go hard,but is he a top tier battle emcee? Nah not at all imo,but he could spit some hard shyt that would sound good without a doubt.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
yeah her and aliyah were "CLOSE" friends :shaq:

:shaq::shaq:

Joe Cool still mad cause Suge backhanded the nikka...and now we supposed to believe the nikka.

Only Snoop believes that him and Pac were buddies Snoop never liked Pac and he was mad that Suge was givin all the attention to Pac..

Pac really thought Snoop was his dude until he heard from various nikkas what he was sayin behind his back

I think wit Snoop beating that Case plus seeing Pac being involved in the DR fukkery(Beat Downs and Dissing)when he was probably Cool prior to signing yea he had to Pump the Brakes on that shyt....and I dont blame him:francis:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
I have no question he could spit something nice,but so could Meek:sas1:

Was long Kiss Goodnight him not "wanting to"?,based on what I've seen from his records where he's getting at people its no question he could be lyrical and go hard,but is he a top tier battle emcee? Nah not at all imo,but he could spit some hard shyt that would sound good without a doubt.

nah come one...he came up as a battle mc... listen to kick in the door
Biggie had a flow
Wordplay was crazy
he had punchlines

you cant compare big to meek...come on man.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hello. I am the filmmaker and copyright holder of Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders. I'm excited that you guys love the film so much. Please stop spreading links to an old pirated copy of it. Plus it's an old copy with Trevon Lane's name misspelled. C'mon... :francis:

That said, there has been a lot of great discussion here from a lot of knowledgeable people and I'm happy to come back later to answer questions. To answer a few questions that I've seen people ask:

- Suge is aware of the identity of the person who flipped on him - I believe he found out before Kading even wrote his book. Allegedly the two are OK - we think he realized that person had no choice.
- Keffe D was not afraid of Zip. Keffe and the South Siders were heavy hitters in their own right.
- Keffe is still alive - we know where he is, but we can't disclose it publicly.

More later. Again, thanks for embracing the film. It WILL be out on national television in the US soon.
Deals in other countries are coming together. But when they see pirated links online, it hurts the film's distribution chances.

Great to hear I mentioned this before but I really wish this was made into a film and could have a discussion like the Straight Outta Compton movie in the general public eyes..

I think if its on national television as a documentary alot of people still wont hear about this.

I know we cant have everything we wish for but I like most of us is just tired of the stupid conspiracies and would like for people to see the Orlando Anderson connection with Pac and Poochie with Biggie. I know everyone who would see it wouldn't all agree with the findings but at least more people would see more rational explanations.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

:shaq::shaq:

I think wit Snoop beating that Case plus seeing Pac being involved in the DR fukkery(Beat Downs and Dissing)when he was probably Cool prior to signing yea he had to Pump the Brakes on that shyt....and I dont blame him:francis:

Snoop was dissin Bad Boy and Big after he won his trial...on stage and on records its unfortunate that Daz and Nate stole some of those DAT recordings from the Death Row offices or else Snoops skinny ass would have been exposed as a fraud a long time ago..

Thats why Pac was pissed at him. It would have been no issue if he would have made his point clear from the beginnin and said this is not my beef and i dont wanna get involved...fair enough i mean Pac had no problems with Treach being cool with Big and recordin with Bad Boy.

Pac didnt like that Snoop was turnin his back on him

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah come one...he came up as a battle mc... listen to kick in the door
Biggie had a flow
Wordplay was crazy
he had punchlines

you cant compare big to meek...come on man.

A lot of people come up as battle emcees and have all the skills you mentioned but don't neccesarily make the best diss tracks....Biggie was witty I'll give you that,but I'm just judging from what we have to go off of:manny:

But yeah he had potential to come with something nice,but so do a lot of people on paper.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Not even 15 posts after homies with the video comment about how pirated links affect the distribution, brehs post a fresh batch of links. Dont know why but it made me lol.
:russ:

@MurderRapMovie its not that we dont apreciate your work sir or something but its the internet. Give us free stuff:birdman:
and that link where we can buy the movie from.

Yoh dont want to be mollywatred:ufdup:

RIP to the GOD Of Rap! Forver posterchild of this rap game!
:pachaha:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Statements like this making him sound like a simp in denial,along with "She probably have two Pacs,get it two pacs:francis:" are all the more reason to believe he was humiliated:mjlol:

He is trying to downplay the situation,along with being self deprecating,typical defense mechanisms from somebody whos been embarrassed.

Just ask yourself this,Biggie grew up battling in the streets of Brooklyn,but you mean to tell me he cant figure out why somebody would use fukking his wife to get at him:childplease:?

"Bu bu but it just doesn't make sense:francis:"

simp in denial
200x200px-ZC-d56630a3_smh.gif

simp... over a women u got 2 mistress with & fukking a bunch of groupies

denial... with a nikka who lying about u being part of a setup robbery u knew nothing about

:russell: yeah OK