Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Snoop had to fukk with PAC if he gave him America's Most Wanted

Thats what Snoop wants you all to believe. So everyone thinks that him and Pac was these 2 best buddies.

Suge told the nikka to do it just like he told Dre and we all know how afraid he was of Suge...

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hello. I am the filmmaker and copyright holder of Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders. I'm excited that you guys love the film so much. Please stop spreading links to an old pirated copy of it. Plus it's an old copy with Trevon Lane's name misspelled. C'mon... :francis:

That said, there has been a lot of great discussion here from a lot of knowledgeable people and I'm happy to come back later to answer questions. To answer a few questions that I've seen people ask:

- Suge is aware of the identity of the person who flipped on him - I believe he found out before Kading even wrote his book. Allegedly the two are OK - we think he realized that person had no choice.
- Keffe D was not afraid of Zip. Keffe and the South Siders were heavy hitters in their own right.
- Keffe is still alive - we know where he is, but we can't disclose it publicly.

More later. Again, thanks for embracing the film. It WILL be out on national television in the US soon. Deals in other countries are coming together. But when they see pirated links online, it hurts the film's distribution chances.

whats with the line in there that "even though pac wasnt a real gangster"

thats random as hell and seems out of place in the movie

Daps
whats with the line in there that "even though pac wasnt a real gangster"

thats random as hell and seems out of place in the movie

Pac wasn't a gang member, but he threw down with someone who really was one - it probably cost him his life, or at the very least sealed his fate that night. I don't think that's an insult.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I seen the vid and thats not the reason why Pac was mad at him. Pac was pissed cause they used alliases for Haitian Jack and Henchman's name and didnt include the part about Puff gettin extorted by them nikkas

Vibe was pushing that East West shyt the hardest they would have put those allegations against Big in there if Pac ever made them..believe that.

They was afraid of Jimmys boys so they left their real names and that extortion part out the interview ...which got Pac heated

You tryin to make it seem like Big was this innocent dude and Pac the bully that had no reason to be mad at him or feel a certain type of way over some of the moves he made.

Which is bullshyt when even his homeboys said that Big should have reached out

Check at around 1:02

dont know why chico said that, maybe he didnt realize that vibe article

but like i said alot of shyt that pac said was omitted from that article

are u sure you watched the vid
did u hear kevin saying to pac why is there beef with biggie
and pac saying green m&m dont get along with yellow
they didnt use it for that article but did later on when pac got to DR

im not acting no ways
what should have biggie done - go see a nikka in jail even tho he either thinks u knew or was part of him getting shot & robbed

:mindblown:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
dont know why chico said that, maybe he didnt realize that vibe article

but like i said alot of shyt that pac said was omitted from that article

are u sure you watched the vid
did u hear kevin saying to pac why is there beef with biggie
and pac saying green m&m dont get along with yellow
they didnt use it for that article but did later on when pac got to DR

im not acting no ways
what should have biggie done - go see a nikka in jail even tho he either thinks u knew or was part of him getting shot & robbed

:mindblown:

That wasnt the only time he spoke to Pac dawg. That m&m comment came after that interview that we are talkin about.

Bro Chico wasnt the only dude sayin that and he was spot on
at least he's keepin it 100 and i applaud him for that

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the video is removed.

read the commets had me :ohhh:, make me want to watch the documentary but shyt is removed breh :sadcam:

reup the link?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not if you got caught cheating on your mistress

listen. im not gonna get into biggie/faith marriage - i guess it was what it was
esp on the fact of biggie having no shame in bringing his mistress(s) to the public

at the end of the day when he was interviewed
the last thing he sounded like he was humiliated

to paraphrase
if honey(faith) gave him(pac) some p*ssy why blow her up like that just to get at me like you(pac) got beef with her, shyt makes no sense that why i dont believe him(pac)

Statements like this making him sound like a simp in denial,along with "She probably have two Pacs,get it two pacs:francis:" are all the more reason to believe he was humiliated:mjlol:

He is trying to downplay the situation,along with being self deprecating,typical defense mechanisms from somebody whos been embarrassed.

Just ask yourself this,Biggie grew up battling in the streets of Brooklyn,but you mean to tell me he cant figure out why somebody would use fukking his wife to get at him:childplease:?

"Bu bu but it just doesn't make sense:francis:"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consider also how intoxicating just the music from Pac was, esp. the Death Row era.....it's full of unrelenting bravado, a fascination with death, paranoia, the epitome of not giving a fukk....it conveys power and anger, revenge, arrogance, desperation......When I get in that zone and I'm playing 'Holla At Me', 'Made nikkaz', 'Aint Hard 2 Find', 'Cant C Me', 'Troublesome 96' 'Trading War Stories', it's similar to a high the music is so consuming...If you went through some beatings, shootings, jail, streets in your life, Pac's lyrics cling to you....

'ain't nothing worse then this cursed ass hopeless life'

Now, imagine living that EXACT life. A multi million dollar rap star moving with Mob Piru and the most powerful guy in the game, Suge, fresh out of prison, surviving the shooting.....

it's certain Pac made some mistakes and used bad judgement, but he was caught the fukk up and in way too deep for only being 25....

I know a few real life street cats who told me they can't even listen to Pac's music.

Not because it's bad, but because it gets em TOO AMPED UP

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That wasnt the only time he spoke to Pac dawg. That m&m comment came after that interview that we are talkin about.

Bro Chico wasnt the only dude sayin that and he was spot on
at least he's keepin it 100 and i applaud him for that

kev said they used that m&m later on when they did the vibe with DR members in black

and u never answered the question what should have bigge done knowing pac going around saying he was par of the robbery/shooting

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Statements like this making him sound like a simp in denial,along with "She probably have two Pacs,get it two pacs:francis:" are all the more reason to believe he was humiliated:mjlol:

He is trying to downplay the situation,along with being self deprecating,typical defense mechanisms from somebody whos been embarrassed.

Just ask yourself this,Biggie grew up battling in the streets of Brooklyn,but you mean to tell me he cant figure out why somebody would use fukking his wife to get at him:childplease:?

"Bu bu but it just doesn't make sense:francis:"

all things aside...you dont think Biggie had the skills to spit a nice little something if he really wanted to?

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"every rat in the world a tell diddy killed tupac"-Suge Knight

Edit: I know that old.but I rmemeber when suge said he wouldn't tell who killed PAC.