tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
You consider that snitching?

tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

Five months before Pac sat down with me, he called out Sean “Puffy” Combs and Christopher Wallace, AKA Biggie Smalls, in Vibe, accusing them of either setting him up, or having advance knowledge of the brutal ambush he was about to endure, and not warning him. He also boldly singled out aspiring Brooklyn talent agents James Rosemond, AKA Jimmy Henchman, and Jacques Agnant, AKA Haitian Jack, of masterminding the assault.

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
Five months before Pac sat down with me, he called out Sean “Puffy” Combs and Christopher Wallace, AKA Biggie Smalls, in Vibe, accusing them of either setting him up, or having advance knowledge of the brutal ambush he was about to endure, and not warning him. He also boldly singled out aspiring Brooklyn talent agents James Rosemond, AKA Jimmy Henchman, and Jacques Agnant, AKA Haitian Jack, of masterminding the assault.
And at what point did he tell the cops this?

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Joe Cool (Snoop's Cousin. Speaks about PAC and snoop not getting along How PAC was bound to be killed because of his actions)

Joe Cool still mad cause Suge backhanded the nikka...and now we supposed to believe the nikka.

Only Snoop believes that him and Pac were buddies Snoop never liked Pac and he was mad that Suge was givin all the attention to Pac..

Pac really thought Snoop was his dude until he heard from various nikkas what he was sayin behind his back

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Hello. I am the filmmaker and copyright holder of Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders. I'm excited that you guys love the film so much. Please stop spreading links to an old pirated copy of it. Plus it's an old copy with Trevon Lane's name misspelled. C'mon... :francis:

That said, there has been a lot of great discussion here from a lot of knowledgeable people and I'm happy to come back later to answer questions. To answer a few questions that I've seen people ask:

- Suge is aware of the identity of the person who flipped on him - I believe he found out before Kading even wrote his book. Allegedly the two are OK - we think he realized that person had no choice.
- Keffe D was not afraid of Zip. Keffe and the South Siders were heavy hitters in their own right.
- Keffe is still alive - we know where he is, but we can't disclose it publicly.

More later. Again, thanks for embracing the film. It WILL be out on national television in the US soon. Deals in other countries are coming together. But when they see pirated links online, it hurts the film's distribution chances.

damn breh :ohhh: coli being watched :whoa: so if this is an old pirated copy??? does the new one have any new info/facts??:lupe:

does puffy's biitch ass need to worry about his freedom?:banderas:

:damn:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe Cool still mad cause Suge backhanded the nikka...and now we supposed to believe the nikka.

Only Snoop believes that him and Pac were buddies Snoop never liked Pac and he was mad that Suge was givin all the attention to Pac..

Pac really thought Snoop was his dude until he heard from various nikkas what he was sayin behind his back
Snoop had to fukk with PAC if he gave him America's Most Wanted