CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cliche as fukk but like most im a big believer in karma. At some point Puff I truly believe is gonna get his karma. yeah he has had a couple legal cases and arrests but nothing i would consider that.

He was celebrating on Instagram after Suge got locked up but i think something is coming.

People like this never ever win for their entire life. it doesnt happen. when i say "people like this" i mean scumbags with all these demons in their closets.

i mean come on Orlando got murked in 98, Poochie in 2003, and Suge is likely locked up for the rest of his life and Puff is gonna be the one to keep having success forever :comeon:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
back in 03 kirk burrowes was saying puffy killed pac....

:ohhh::ohhh:

Ex Bad Boy President claims P Diddy Killed 2Pac - Rap Basement

Kirk Burrowes, ex-president of Bad Boy Entertainment, is making explosive claims in new court papers which implicate Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs in the 1995 murder of Suge Knight’s bodyguard and accuse his conglomerate of ordering the hit on Tupac Shakur.

In legal filings obtained by The New York Post, Burrowes claims the mogul set up an “enterprise” of thuggish associates “to gain power, recognition, fame and financial gain through acts and threats involving murder, mayhem and extortion via the enterprise.”

Burrowes, godfather to Diddy’s son, Justin, makes the extraordinary claims as part of a $25 million suit in Manhattan federal court. The disgruntled label exec says he enjoyed a “very close, family-like relationship” with Combs before their relationship erupted. This past June, he filed the legal action, claiming Diddy cheated him out of $25 million, threatened him with a baseball bat and undermined his management deal with rap diva Mary J. Blige.

“With the consent, approval and ratification of the [Bad Boy] enterprise, Suge Knight’s chief bodyguard “Big Jake” was murdered in 1995,” Burrowes says in a sworn legal statement. Allegedly, the bodyguard was killed soon after Combs’ “advance man” got into an “East Coast-West Coast bashing contest” at an Atlanta party. A local deputy sheriff, who was later killed in a “mysterious car accident,” identified Combs’ “advance man” – a convicted felon named Anthony Jones – as the shooter, claims Burrowes.

Burrowes also accuses Bad Boy Entertainment of hiring the shooter who killed Tupac. Burrowes did not offer more detail on this in his sworn 37-page statement.

Burrowes lawyer John Bostany will argue in court today for Burrowes’ new claims of violence to be admitted to the case. “My client appears to be the victim of a corrupt group that ‘thugs its way through it’ and I am here to help him get justice,” Bostany said yesterday.

Additionally, Burrowes accuses Combs of the champagne-bottle attack on April 15, 1999 against Universal Records exec Steve Stoute – an attack Diddy admitted to and apologized for. Burrowes continues naming Roy Reid and Dante Dixon, alleged members of Diddy’s “enterprise” were directed by Combs to threaten, harass and stalk John Bentley, a songwriter and owner of Calidelphia Records.

Combs lawyer Benjamin Brafman said yesterday Burrowes’ claims are “entirely baseless” and “without merit."

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
was pac the first nikka to start making videos on his own with the help of the label? to live and die in la and toss it up videos seem low budget and rushed, like a lot of videos are today that the artist shoot without the labels help.

And I aint mad at cha was filmed in may and wasn't released until 2 days after he died. I can sorta see why some people believed those conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Cmon dawg U dont really believe that do ya?Even muthafukkin Madonna found time to visit the nikka in jail..Big just didnt want to. Simple. I know u love Big but lets keep it 100 for a sec.

In that vibe interview where he supposedly got at Bad Boy the only thing Pac said was Big was there that nite when he got up there to the studio after he got shot..thats it

The only nikka.that should have felt a certain way about that interview was Stretch and obviously HatianJack and Jimmy
Pac said he was disappointed with Stretch for not puttin up a fight

BUT Big had no reason not to holla at his boy.

He came to the hospital but was Pac there? Naw so that dont even matter...

:what: breh did u even watch the kevin powell vid i posted :what:

kev says pac was getting at biggie/puff and them
parts of that interview was not publish cause vibe didnt want a law suit

and thats why pac was mad at kev & vibe mag

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't see the issue with Snoop doing business with Puff. Snoop and Dre didn't fukk with Pac like that and Pac wasn't fukkin with them. They were business associates and had a falling out. Death Row wasn't a "family" as some want it to be. It was a collection of the greatest talent but only The Chronic/Doggystyle has that type of family shyt some of y'all be on. It wasn't like that by '96 :manny:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Is it the interview where he tells the world lil zane was crying and Puff was looking at him...you aint dead yet? I have that interview

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

I seen the vid and thats not the reason why Pac was mad at him. Pac was pissed cause they used alliases for Haitian Jack and Henchman's name and didnt include the part about Puff gettin extorted by them nikkas

Vibe was pushing that East West shyt the hardest they would have put those allegations against Big in there if Pac ever made them..believe that.

They was afraid of Jimmys boys so they left their real names and that extortion part out the interview ...which got Pac heated

You tryin to make it seem like Big was this innocent dude and Pac the bully that had no reason to be mad at him or feel a certain type of way over some of the moves he made.

Which is bullshyt when even his homeboys said that Big should have reached out

Check at around 1:02

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
I seen the vid and thats not the reason why Pac was mad at him. Pac was pissed cause they used alliases for Haitian Jack and Henchman's name and didnt include the part about Puff gettin extorted by them nikkas

They was afraid of Jimmys boys so they left their real names and that extortion part out the interview ...which got Pac heated

so pac wanted them to snitch? like he did

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Snitch? How old are you?

Uhm telling the whole world who shot you...when you didnt do ANYTHING!!! NOT A FUKKING THING!!! back but talking in the media... Being this thug talking about thug mentality... If you are living that life, why would you do that?

And the "snitching" rules do not only count in the U.S. Believe me I know

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
Uhm telling the whole world who shot you...when you didnt do ANYTHING!!! NOT A FUKKING THING!!! back but talking in the media... Being this thug talking about thug mentality... If you are living that life, why would you do that?

And the "snitching" rules do not only count in the U.S. Believe me I know
Still waiting for the part where you tell me how Pac "snitched"