Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
But.. we all know why Big didnt see Pac in prison/the hospital or anything..

He warned pac about henchmen and jack and Big knew damn well if he spoke to Pac they would see it as interfere and he didnt wanna be next

But he should've said something.. send a shout out through somebody else.. tell d-rok to tell somebody to tell somebody to tell somebody next time them say/speak to pac tell him Big said whats up

Very true. They were Puff & Big's "muscle" in the industry. Big already had put himself & his family out there by warning Tupac from the get go to stay away from them

The second part of that is Henchman would've found out if Big or someone he was affiliated with went to visit Tupac in jail.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So he knew how Henchman and Jack would interpret his going to see Pac, but he couldn't see how releasing "Who Shot Ya?" would be interpreted by Pac?

PAC knew it was recorded before.. i have it on tape from stretch and bobbito .. I bet puff released it not BIG.. but honestly.. he probably feared jimmy and jack far for than fearing PAC..
PAC wasnt with SUGE then .. big was probably like he'll get over it.. or if I warn you about somebody and you still hang with them . i might hang with you less because i might think you'll be just like them

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
PAC knew it was recorded before.. i have it on tape from stretch and bobbito .. I bet puff released it not BIG.. but honestly.. he probably feared jimmy and jack far for than fearing PAC..
PAC wasnt with SUGE then .. big was probably like he'll get over it.. or if I warn you about somebody and you still hang with them . i might hang with you less because i might think you'll be just like them

Im pretty sure it was Puff's decision to throw it on the B Side of Big's single Big Poppa but people have to be blind not see why it rubbed Pac the wrong way.

I think it came out sometime around February 95...probably a month or 2 after Pac started serving his sentence.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

puff got big killed with his arrogant / stupid / retarded ass decisions.:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
this is one of the realist post on Tupac ever on the Coli
May have some truth to it. I always rode with Pac tho. From the very first feature on DU shyt. A lot of ppl didn't like him, but a lot of ppl did too. I've always been a fan. Folks don't think about dude being his age and going thru the shyt he did. I believe he loved black ppl. I love black ppl. At the same time, he still a regular nikka. Doing regular nikka shyt. Just a young black dude with his life on TV. He stayed on that bytch. Back then, right or wrong, I rode with the nikka. Just like these days, I rode with my ppl. Right or wrong. I want to know how many 22-24 yr Olds could handle all that shyt. Crazy b.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Consider also how intoxicating just the music from Pac was, esp. the Death Row era.....it's full of unrelenting bravado, a fascination with death, paranoia, the epitome of not giving a fukk....it conveys power and anger, revenge, arrogance, desperation......When I get in that zone and I'm playing 'Holla At Me', 'Made nikkaz', 'Aint Hard 2 Find', 'Cant C Me', 'Troublesome 96' 'Trading War Stories', it's similar to a high the music is so consuming...If you went through some beatings, shootings, jail, streets in your life, Pac's lyrics cling to you....

'ain't nothing worse then this cursed ass hopeless life'

Now, imagine living that EXACT life. A multi million dollar rap star moving with Mob Piru and the most powerful guy in the game, Suge, fresh out of prison, surviving the shooting.....

it's certain Pac made some mistakes and used bad judgement, but he was caught the fukk up and in way too deep for only being 25....
The fukking truth!!!!!:pachaha:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
52 Pages:dame:

...looks like I missed out on some explosive 90s East/Westcoast Tales of FUKKERY:whew:

Did Murder Rap confirm Puffy's griminess:devil::violent::coffee:; one day he'll too reap what he sow:demonic:

Last edited:
Daps
Hello. I am the filmmaker and copyright holder of Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders. I'm excited that you guys love the film so much. Please stop spreading links to an old pirated copy of it. Plus it's an old copy with Trevon Lane's name misspelled. C'mon... :francis:

That said, there has been a lot of great discussion here from a lot of knowledgeable people and I'm happy to come back later to answer questions. To answer a few questions that I've seen people ask:

- Suge is aware of the identity of the person who flipped on him - I believe he found out before Kading even wrote his book. Allegedly the two are OK - we think he realized that person had no choice.
- Keffe D was not afraid of Zip. Keffe and the South Siders were heavy hitters in their own right.
- Keffe is still alive - we know where he is, but we can't disclose it publicly.

More later. Again, thanks for embracing the film. It WILL be out on national television in the US soon. Deals in other countries are coming together. But when they see pirated links online, it hurts the film's distribution chances.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:childplease:

Have you ever had another man tell your friends,family,peers plus the world that he fukked your wife and they all heard even before you?Well neither have I,but try using your imagination:sas1:...Instead of wondering how I could ever think such a thing:comeon:

Humilated as a man and on a emcee level:blessed:

not if you got caught cheating on your mistress

listen. im not gonna get into biggie/faith marriage - i guess it was what it was
esp on the fact of biggie having no shame in bringing his mistress(s) to the public

at the end of the day when he was interviewed
the last thing he sounded like he was humiliated

to paraphrase
if honey(faith) gave him(pac) some p*ssy why blow her up like that just to get at me like you(pac) got beef with her, shyt makes no sense that why i dont believe him(pac)

Last edited: