Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So we supposed to believe Biggie was the unsuspecting Mr Nice Guy once again? Meanwhile its his wife calling Keffe Dee or Zip talking about "Is that us?:lupe:?"....Matter of fact I wasn't gon say it since I have no proof but fukk it,everybody else assuming outchea:pachaha:....I wouldn't be surprised if the whole hit was Biggies idea,Keffe could easily be using Puff as a scapegoat based on the fact he likes Biggie,or Puffy did something to piss Keffe off like not returning calls or something....This is a man who tried to bring harm to DPG just for shooting a music video....We supposed to believe he was just chillin after Pac got on record and said he fukked his wife and made a fool of him? I still believe this nikka was trying to set up E-40 the gawd with that invite to be on his album,that or it was bribery to make him keep quiet about that incident:heh:...Biggie was humiliated in front of the world as an emcee,made to look a fool in front of his wife and side piece who were also shytted on:mjcry:....You know them bytches was like "You not gon get that nikka:usure:".

This is a man who took to the booth to celebrate with a diss record after Pac died,went to Cali to perform the verse.....Whether u believe it was him or Puff,I aint buying yall talking about "Bu bu but Biggie aint know about this hit either:whoa:"....So Biggie just never in the loop huh:sas1:?but his wife is?the man aaaalll in his videos is:sas2:.

Biggies character makes this shyt right up his alley,Puffy aint the smartest when he amped up but a lot of people have shytted on him over the years and they all still alive....Even in the documentary the night Biggie died,Keefe went to the party and irrc correctly it was Biggie who told security to let Keffe in because he knew em....they ask Lil Cease what they talked about it and Cease talkin bout "They just said wassup yall:whoa:".

Am I saying Biggie had it coming?Not completely,is it possible his death might not be as sad and undeserved as people are saying?possibly:manny:

Lets just let all the details come out,let Kading continue his investigation LAPD.

Since faith was the one who brought the hit em um beat to puff.. faith was signed with puff before biggie .. maybe she's cool with him..
maybe she was mad big wasnt stepping to pac for saying that. remember he did semi dis faith in brooklyns finest .. he had charlie Baltimore basically play her in the get money video.. they where about to divorce but reconciled.. they werent on the best of terms then..

Big wanted to get back with her AFTER the car accident

Big didnt know about Quad .. he could be innocent here

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Amazing documentary - lots of interesting shyt. One thing just seems a little off, though. If they all took a trip down to Vegas in a rented white Caddy - wouldn't that be the first thing that the police would look into once they penned Orlando Anderson as a suspect? I'd imagine that one of the first questions would be: "Which car did you come to Vegas in?" They also made it seem like everybody and their mom knew who shot Pac in the hood. It's just a little weird how Keffe D is still walking around. You mean to tell me Suge just gave him a pass like that? I know they mentioned that he was in jail at the time but that doesn't seem like something that you would just let slide.

Last edited: