Truth200

Banned
Daps
Hopefully his Kids dont suffer from the karma. Puff seems like he has a lot of blood on his hands to get to where he is.

Karma isn't real breh little kids die from cancer and get shot and killed everyday.

Seriously, 5000 kids in Africa and 3000 kids in India starve to death everyday, did all their parents give them bad Karma?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Another thing that catches my interest is almost all of this info has been out for years, and it's a testament to the way the streets, legal system, media work....gossip, innunedo, rumors, the truth all gets blurred, but there are traces. For example:

The Chuck Phillips reported story that the SSC hit Pac in Vegas, alleged that Big and Pac were present, and gave the pistol to the shooters. A .40 cal. glock. Now, this was true, but the only that was off was WHO from the Bad Boy team supplied the weapon. Uncle Zip, not Big.

The longtime rumor that Big was killed because Puff/Bad Boy owed the SSC a debt for security service that went unpaid. Puff did owe, only it was for the Pac/Suge shooting, not security work, and SSC didn't kill Big.

And lastly....everyone who read up on the case or Cathy Scott's book in 98, which I read at like 14 or so, knew that SSC were in Vegas, they drove out a white cadillac, same car as reported to be the car on the murder scene... and stomped out Orlando Anderson. Like anyone around this, or around close enough knew what happened in September 1996, maybe not every detail, but people knew. It was all there. It got all convoluted and twisted by the irrational Pac fanatic conspiracy nuts, who had done his memory a disservice, then the Suge rumors, then the hes still alive rumors....I mean, as a fukking CHILD I knew Pac was dead. You cannot fake a death like that. It's very simple that the a conspiracy of that scale could never take place, at least in the United States. I don't have any words for the extremist sect of the fans who continue with the bullshyt.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i just finished watchin' this; there so many sides, cuts and turns to all of this. it's like a never endin' story because there's so many layers to this :mindblown:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
In case anybody missed this thread the first time around

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/suge...rson-and-the-south-side-compton-crips.289241/

@Heron M.O.B.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank
martin3.png

Last edited:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we supposed to believe Biggie was the unsuspecting Mr Nice Guy once again? Meanwhile its his wife calling Keffe Dee or Zip talking about "Is that us?:lupe:?"....Matter of fact I wasn't gon say it since I have no proof but fukk it,everybody else assuming outchea:pachaha:....I wouldn't be surprised if the whole hit was Biggies idea,Keffe could easily be using Puff as a scapegoat based on the fact he likes Biggie,or Puffy did something to piss Keffe off like not returning calls or something....This is a man who tried to bring harm to DPG just for shooting a music video....We supposed to believe he was just chillin after Pac got on record and said he fukked his wife and made a fool of him? I still believe this nikka was trying to set up E-40 the gawd with that invite to be on his album,that or it was bribery to make him keep quiet about that incident:heh:...Biggie was humiliated in front of the world as an emcee,made to look a fool in front of his wife and side piece who were also shytted on:mjcry:....You know them bytches was like "You not gon get that nikka:usure:".

This is a man who took to the booth to celebrate with a diss record after Pac died,went to Cali to perform the verse.....Whether u believe it was him or Puff,I aint buying yall talking about "Bu bu but Biggie aint know about this hit either:whoa:"....So Biggie just never in the loop huh:sas1:?but his wife is?the man aaaalll in his videos is:sas2:.

Biggies character makes this shyt right up his alley,Puffy aint the smartest when he amped up but a lot of people have shytted on him over the years and they all still alive....Even in the documentary the night Biggie died,Keefe went to the party and irrc correctly it was Biggie who told security to let Keffe in because he knew em....they ask Lil Cease what they talked about it and Cease talkin bout "They just said wassup yall:whoa:".

Am I saying Biggie had it coming?Not completely,is it possible his death might not be as sad and undeserved as people are saying?possibly:manny:

Lets just let all the details come out,let Kading continue his investigation LAPD.

lol, just made me laugh the way you worded that shyt.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go with this bullshyt :comeon:

Like this shyt is a full representation of all black people in America :stopitslime: :camby:
Because that's how we are stereotyped in America whenever some stupid shyt like that happen. You can't dismiss it because it has real consequences on us. That's the fukked up thing about being a despised minority in this country: cacs lump nikkas together by the acts of individuals. Our humanity in America is still defined as a group, not thru individualism. That's the essence of white privilege. Denying this reality would be crazy.
White folks never get this treatment even when they do nasty shyt repeatedly (child molesters, serial killers, etc).
When that wacko killed 9 blacks in South Carolina he wasn't seen as a reflection of white America, we didn't hear calls for "leaders of the white community" to speak up, etc.
Hip hop has been identified with black America more closely than any other genre in pop culture over the last 30 years. You bet that this shyt would affect how our community is perceived.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Salli-Richardson-Kimora-Lee-Simmons-Russell-Simmons-Jermaine-Dupri-Kenny-Burns-Maury-Phillips-Archives-1.jpg

ol girl on the far left i forgot her name :banderas: didnt she used to fk with Pac?

yeah she was with him and jada i think..forgot her name too

wonder what really happened to stretch tho? cant imagine that shyt havin nothin to do with pac's shooting in 94

20zoha9.jpg

this dude pac had him sitting with prime madonna/sting etc..i think that was his closest friend during the 91-94 pac era.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Because that's how we are stereotyped in America whenever some stupid shyt like that happen. You can't dismiss it because it has real consequences on us. That's the fukked up thing about being a despised minority in this country: cacs lump nikkas together by the acts of individuals. Our humanity in America is still defined as a group, not thru individualism. That's the essence of white privilege. Denying this reality would be crazy.
White folks never get this treatment even when they do nasty shyt repeatedly (child molesters, serial killers, etc).
When that wacko killed 9 blacks in South Carolina he wasn't seen as a reflection of white America, we didn't hear calls for "leaders of the white community" to speak up, etc.
Hip hop has been identified with black America more closely than any other genre in pop culture over the last 30 years. You bet that this shyt would affect how our community is perceived.

You're one of those sheep that allows white folks to brainwash you :mjlol:

If you ask any white person if they truly believe that the acts of a few black people represents all of black people, and they say yes.

Just flip it around and ask them is the charleston mass killer a direct representation of all white people and see what they say they:beli:

And if they say no, ask why? :beli:

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Stereotypes will always be a reality it is what it is.
For instance if a nationwide mayonnaise shortage happened tomorrow who would be the people to riot?
yeMAxx1.png

When a dog or cat goes missing from a neighborhood which type of people get accused?
2qcgm80.jpg

If yard work stopped getting done and American had a landscaping crisis who would feel the heat for it?
Tsxl6CM.png

And when a terrorist attack happens what type of people get blamed every time?
QXsbh7u.png