-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sayin breh :yeshrug: if it really was some dumb gangbangin shiit they wouldve fired at random since Pac's entourage was huge that night..5-6 cars etc..

imagine this

keffe d: "yo puff we smoked one of the outlawz :ehh:"

puffy: " :comeon:try again cuhh"

That's one thing that doesn't add up .. You woulda thought they would've just opened fire when they knew it was death row packed in them cars. But then again it doesn't seem that impossible that Orlando Anderson and them see a bunch of cars,approached till they got to the light then see those broads calling out Pac and Suges name .. It all seems too much of a coincidence .. But I believe this is how it went down :to:

So embarassing to hear the conspiracy theories.....I instantly lose regard for someone who starts with that nonsense. Since I was a kid, I always was convinced it was Orlando Anderon, and the SSC....The only thing that threw my young ass off a little was that Orlando Anderson testified for Suge, but this was before all the available information, and I was like 13 or so, I couldn't see those two being in the same room, was a little naive of me not to consider money....lol but I was young.

But no one ever knew the Orlando Anderson and puff daddy/bad boy connection .. Only the people in the inner circle of these cliques knew that connection was there ..

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Fuuuuuuck I was watching this last night and fell asleep

They took the video off youtube since then

Anyone download this and have a link?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
So embarassing to hear the conspiracy theories.....I instantly lose regard for someone who starts with that nonsense. Since I was a kid, I always was convinced it was Orlando Anderon, and the SSC....The only thing that threw my young ass off a little was that Orlando Anderson testified for Suge, but this was before all the available information, and I was like 13 or so, I couldn't see those two being in the same room, was a little naive of me not to consider money....lol but I was young.
Tupac's mom even says Orlando Anderson killed her son... That was the most convincing thing to me.. Because as a Panther she would be hyper sensitive to any conspiracy...

And Quik pretty much confirmed that sh1t in that video..He was around all of them and had no reason to lie...

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
U can see the pic of puff and big

Big was just sitting their bored

Rip
that's stevie j in the green
Notorious-BIG-Maury-Phillips-Archives-2.jpg

Da-Brat-Missy-Elliott-Timbaland-Kenny-Burns-Maury-Phillips-Archives-4.jpg

Salli-Richardson-Kimora-Lee-Simmons-Russell-Simmons-Jermaine-Dupri-Kenny-Burns-Maury-Phillips-Archives-1.jpg

that's tiny right in front of big
Notorious-BIG-Maury-Phillips-Archives-3.jpg
slideshow_470518_10a01_RAPPER_SLAIN_152874.jpg

Last edited:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
think how different hip hop would have been if not for the quad city shooting.....

lookin back its crazy how fast that shyt escalated....

less than 2 1/2 years after quad city, both big and pac were gone.....

suge was locked up, and puff was still dancing....

TIvqhQG.gif

some things don't change...

:francis:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That's one thing that doesn't add up .. You woulda thought they would've just opened fire when they knew it was death row packed in them cars. But then again it doesn't seem that impossible that Orlando Anderson and them see a bunch of cars,approached till they got to the light then see those broads calling out Pac and Suges name .. It all seems too much of a coincidence .. But I believe this is how it went down :to:

But no one ever knew the Orlando Anderson and puff daddy/bad boy connection .. Only the people in the inner circle of these cliques knew that connection was there ..
I remember Heron MOB who's uncle was Suge's right hand man said Orlando Anderson was one of the wildest nikkas in LA. He was known for being a hot head and a shooter. He was extremely dangerous so I'm not surprised he knew how to pull off a hit