Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
that's tiny right in front of big
Notorious-BIG-Maury-Phillips-Archives-3.jpg

Damn Tiny was really telling the truth on The Breakfast Club

:ohhh:

On Biggie dissing Xscape back in the day and calling them ugly in a song:

We did feel a kind of way. We were working on our 2nd album and Jermaine was like, ‘Biggie here. He wanna come to y’all show.’ We were like, ‘Hell nah! No!’ Then he came and Jermaine was like, ‘He wants to talk to y’all. He wants to meet y’all.’ We were like, ‘No!’ But the night that he passed, we were at the party and he asked to talk to me and Kandi. Kandi was like, ‘I’m not going over there. I don’t wanna talk to him.’ So I was just like I’m going to go over there and see what he’s talking about.”

“He just apologized and said that he should’ve never said it and how he was ugly too and how you guys look good now. And that was that. I just told him we weren’t feeling him at all. But I was glad we got to talk before he passed. It was on March 9th, the same ni
ght."

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Whomever was shooting back and forth during the chase after Pac and Suge got hit must've had hella aim to not have hit the groupies by accident in the middle of it.

:to: Damn

That pic of Pac smiling a bit and shyt not knowing what was about to go down over the next mins.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where you get that info from bruh? is this in greg kadings doc?

thanks for link .. how do you know that alton mcdonald was the one who gave chase tho?

It says in the doc that their car got shot at while giving chase.

11731761_939982296043164_8458213568695788998_o.jpg

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
maybe that pac movie won't happen because of shyt like this.

i know singleton said he wanted the real story to come out..not some pop hollywood shiit. bet ya puffy's people were on it cause a pac movie shoulda been happened by now.

A Pac Flick would round out the Trilogy tho:banderas::ahh:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They should have been scared...maybe if they didnt overestimate themselves Pac would still be alive and suge would still be rich
pac overestimated orlando not puffy :what: you biggie fans are the epitome of retarded fakkits. All the proof and shyt is in this doc yet you guys believe that Rampart theory by detective cac and think greg kading is making Pac and Suge look like victims :mjlol:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
We're all victims of circumstance, accidents fam, & things we didn't see coming. But I do believe if you put out negativity it'll eventually catch up to you.

yea, word is pac told quincy jones he regretted recording hit em up......

might be :duck:but still, knowing that song is the reason puffy added pac to the hit list is chilling....

2:10

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snoop played it smart. He wasn't trying to die over Suge Knight goonery and coastal rap beef bullshyt.

Pac comes off looking like a pawn and a buffoon in this whole thing honestly. He probably had a higher IQ than all parties involved, but he made poor hot-headed decisions.

Biggie was a non-factor but he kinda was on some :troll: shyt after Pac's death with LKG.

Puff won. :wow:

So we supposed to believe Biggie was the unsuspecting Mr Nice Guy once again? Meanwhile its his wife calling Keffe Dee or Zip talking about "Is that us?:lupe:?"....Matter of fact I wasn't gon say it since I have no proof but fukk it,everybody else assuming outchea:pachaha:....I wouldn't be surprised if the whole hit was Biggies idea,Keffe could easily be using Puff as a scapegoat based on the fact he likes Biggie,or Puffy did something to piss Keffe off like not returning calls or something....This is a man who tried to bring harm to DPG just for shooting a music video....We supposed to believe he was just chillin after Pac got on record and said he fukked his wife and made a fool of him? I still believe this nikka was trying to set up E-40 the gawd with that invite to be on his album,that or it was bribery to make him keep quiet about that incident:heh:...Biggie was humiliated in front of the world as an emcee,made to look a fool in front of his wife and side piece who were also shytted on:mjcry:....You know them bytches was like "You not gon get that nikka:usure:".

This is a man who took to the booth to celebrate with a diss record after Pac died,went to Cali to perform the verse.....Whether u believe it was him or Puff,I aint buying yall talking about "Bu bu but Biggie aint know about this hit either:whoa:"....So Biggie just never in the loop huh:sas1:?but his wife is?the man aaaalll in his videos is:sas2:.

Biggies character makes this shyt right up his alley,Puffy aint the smartest when he amped up but a lot of people have shytted on him over the years and they all still alive....Even in the documentary the night Biggie died,Keefe went to the party and irrc correctly it was Biggie who told security to let Keffe in because he knew em....they ask Lil Cease what they talked about it and Cease talkin bout "They just said wassup yall:whoa:".

Am I saying Biggie had it coming?Not completely,is it possible his death might not be as sad and undeserved as people are saying?possibly:manny:

Lets just let all the details come out,let Kading continue his investigation LAPD.