<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Amazing documentary - lots of interesting shyt. One thing just seems a little off, though. If they all took a trip down to Vegas in a rented white Caddy - wouldn't that be the first thing that the police would look into once they penned Orlando Anderson as a suspect? I'd imagine that one of the first questions would be: "Which car did you come to Vegas in?" They also made it seem like everybody and their mom knew who shot Pac in the hood. It's just a little weird how Keffe D is still walking around. You mean to tell me Suge just gave him a pass like that? I know they mentioned that he was in jail at the time but that doesn't seem like something that you would just let slide.

Everyone did know

that's why a gang war broke out afterwards between the SSC & Mob Pirus

Truth200

Banned
Daps
so many dope stories to be told in movie form….

full

Suge Knight had random fans running down on him for fades for thinking he had Tupac killed.

Imagine how things will be for Puff if these stories goes mainstream.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Amazing documentary - lots of interesting shyt. One thing just seems a little off, though. If they all took a trip down to Vegas in a rented white Caddy - wouldn't that be the first thing that the police would look into once they penned Orlando Anderson as a suspect? I'd imagine that one of the first questions would be: "Which car did you come to Vegas in?" They also made it seem like everybody and their mom knew who shot Pac in the hood. It's just a little weird how Keffe D is still walking around. You mean to tell me Suge just gave him a pass like that? I know they mentioned that he was in jail at the time but that doesn't seem like something that you would just let slide.
Beyond Tupac:187: Duane "Keefe D" Davis Still a Fugitive

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Puff was a scared loser, that's why he put a hit on Suge and Pac. There's nothing gangsta about that. Like the crip said, there's nikkas willing to kill other nikkas for 1500

That's how gangsters move though trying to outsmart their enemy's and stay one step ahead.

Sadly now i'm in my 30's and i'm able to be a fan of Pac again like i was as a early teenage years before he came at BIG/Mobb.

It's crazy looking back how so many casual fans of rap artist and people on both coast chose sides and took this east vs west thing personal.

Even to this day people still act like it affected them on a personal level because Hip Hop was so extraordinary then (nothing like it is now)

2pac had so much youthful energy and in his 20's and he was too young to understand outside forces were playing with his life like chess.

If Tupac could have lived to age 35 he would have been able to see how irrational he was behaving in hindsight.

shyt we all wish we could go back to our early 20's and do just a few things different.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:patrice: You know with what happened recently with Lil Wayne & Birdman, Yung Thug and the hired hitman it really doesn't seem far fetched at all. Like the saying goes, history does have ways of repeating itself.

:mindblown: Through the fact this shyt could've led to a massive gang war in Compton tho.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Htf none of the Death Row entourage or Outlawz not catch them nikkas walking past the second scene where Suge's car breaks down at the intersection? :mindblown: you mean to tell me they didnt see Lane and them walking past laughing? Wow

Hell no....the vegas strip is big as fukk and packed as hell normally let alone the night of the tyson fight. They weren't looking for anyone near the scene. Plus the way the strip is set up there's 2 sides of the street going opposite directions.....You can't just cross the intersection....There's a bridge. They could have seen the ambulance from anywhere on the strip......Doesn't mean they were close enough for people to see them.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
is the guy that was the front seat passenger dead? In the doc it says he claimed to have been the shooter, since orlando is dead i wouldnt put it past his uncle to blame it on him instead of snitching on a man that is still alive.

For the people that read the book do they say if poochie had somebody in the vibe party watching BIG? It was a big party how was he able to get in position to pull up beside biggie?

And wasnt there a story a few years ago about one of suges baby mommas going missing?

if only camera phones existed back then :wow:

Last edited:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate this topic so much... Easily the most embarrassing episode in hip hop history.
And it made blacks look bad while media cacs were gloating at this shyt:snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here we go with this bullshyt :comeon:

Like this shyt is a full representation of all black people in America :stopitslime: :camby:

:pachaha: i know right. 100s of millions of white people killed each other in a world war not even 90 years ago and this guy is talking about this making Black people look bad .

why dont we talk about crystal meth addiction and pill abuse in the 90s with white folks :sas2:

i gotta say though i may be the only one in here that feels this way but i always cringe seeing the Hit Em Up video(they played it at the start of the documentary). pac just dumbed himself down alot on that

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Hell no....the vegas strip is big as fukk and packed as hell normally let alone the night of the tyson fight. They weren't looking for anyone near the scene. Plus the way the strip is set up there's 2 sides of the street going opposite directions.....You can't just cross the intersection....There's a bridge. They could have seen the ambulance from anywhere on the strip......Doesn't mean they were close enough for people to see them.

I know that I live in Vegas....but it wouldn't have been out of the ordinary to spot them nikkas walking by the scene. They said they walked up Harmon Ave onto LV Blvd which is exactly where the car broke down.