Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
They gonna track down 7-8 people in one night? :russ: Pac and Suge were in the same car.....he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I'm willing to bet money...some of those folks that were in the jumping....had things catch up with them too.

Im sayin breh :yeshrug: if it really was some dumb gangbangin shiit they wouldve fired at random since Pac's entourage was huge that night..5-6 cars etc..

imagine this

keffe d: "yo puff we smoked one of the outlawz :ehh:"

puffy: " :comeon:try again cuhh"

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these nikkas on Boxden are still in denial and 95 percent are still on that conspiracy wave copying and pasting theories they saw on yahoo answers and old websites from 1999

:dead: :mjlol:

Something else I noticed after I was done, they didn't go into how Orlando Anderson was killed in 1998. I mean obviously we know the story already but seemed kind of silly to leave it out after mentioning Poochie getting popped.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200x200px-ZC-d56630a3_smh.gif

will most definitely watch this weekend

note:
FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY
at nikkaz really believing in this:snoop:

if you think all this is bullshyt .. then answer one question ..

who do you think killed biggie and why?

also .. who do you think killed tupac and why?

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I''m a broken record but man these 2 smuts yelling out Pac's name....remember that caused like a chain of events. If they never do that not just Pac maybe lives especially since Suge was gonna get locked up for the probation violation and maybe Pac is around less drama....Big may live...Orlando may be locked up and never killed...Yaki Kadafi may have lived...etc

All cause of these 2 birds and you can see right in the film they got annoying personalities just looking at em :scust:
if may have lived that night but wouldnt he go back to prison for violating his bail agreement for beating up orlando?

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The car that chased after the Caddy was Buntry aka Alton and Neckbone it was mentioned in the docu

oh alton is buntry? its crazy to think pac shouted them out in "to live and die in LA" :wow:

Some is in the doc, and most is in the book. If you watch and liked, and believe the documentary, the book forms an even more complete picture.

In the documentary it says Bountry is the one who chased the car. His real name is Alton Mcdonald. MOB Piru.

yeah i got the book when it first came out .. remember reading it constantly like :lupe::damn::mindblown:

i think greg kading has pretty much solved the case. the truth has been there for us to see all these years tho ..

i dont recall puff ever being asked about the ssc .. orlando .. or keefe d shyt .. this cant stay out the spot light forever :shaq2:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So embarassing to hear the conspiracy theories.....I instantly lose regard for someone who starts with that nonsense. Since I was a kid, I always was convinced it was Orlando Anderon, and the SSC....The only thing that threw my young ass off a little was that Orlando Anderson testified for Suge, but this was before all the available information, and I was like 13 or so, I couldn't see those two being in the same room, was a little naive of me not to consider money....lol but I was young.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't remember this being in the book, and it's not in the doc, but a plausible theory is Suge wanted Puff & BIG, he had 25k ready for Poochie, who only got BIG, so he received roughly half the cash, at 13k.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember this being in the book, and it's not in the doc, but a plausible theory is Suge wanted Puff & BIG, he had 25k ready for Poochie, who only got BIG, so he received roughly half the cash, at 13k.

damn this sounds very likely. especially since Puff ran that red light and if he was in Poochie's field of vision he probably was gonna handle Biggie and then drive up and do the same to Puff.