CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn I totally forgot about that moment of him on stage with both their moms, how heartless can you be to do some shyt like that. Oddly enough, that's like what Pac did in Juice after he killed Raheim then showed up to the memorial services with the :mjcry: Face.

one of yall should have corrected me. it wasn't Diddy that was it was will smith with the 2 mothers in 1999

now that i think of it i dont know if Diddy has even mentioned Afeni often at all

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Keefe had to be sensationalizing some of his story. I don't believe that shyt at all.

The money not being collected part and Puff broadcasting in front of a room full of people that he wanted Suge and Pac dead for $1 million dollars.

Like Andre Harrell is just sitting there while bounties are being put out.

:dahell:

yep n the part about faith calling happy cause i read that the main reason she slept wit pac cause she was completely broke at the time on bad boy.

their is still alot we don't know as fans imo...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Some questions I saw unanswered in the thread:

Alleged, 'D Mack' Rogers told Keefe puff paid Zip half the money...half was on point for half the job. And Zip was probably holding out on Keefe, who went to prison shortly thereafter for the ongoing trafficking case....

Keefe wasn't scare of Zip, he went to his club to try to get him on the hook for a federal indicment, in order to flip Zip. Even though Puff would have walked on that too.

And, some of you are taking the whole million dollars in the wrong context, it was a 'gentlemens agreement' type of thing, and Puff went WAY over what keefe was even thinking about, so it's serious, but it's not like Keefe left Greenblatts and drew up a plan to get Pac and Suge. It was just like a casual request/promise, so when it happens the next day...more because of Orlando then the money, Keefe doesn't go banging down doors for the paper. He's moving product and comfortable, plus he knows it's hot. Puff has to free up half a mil in cash and give it to Zip, which he allegedly does in 6 weeks or so after Pac's death. Zip doesn't pay. Keefe gets indicted shortly after.

Oh, and Puff in the room at Anaheim was likely drunk and just talking like Puff does, he didn't say a million, he said 'I want those two dudes gones" and probably went on a drunk rant about them in general, he didn't conspire to commit murder. Keefe says he didn't take him seriously until he pulled him aside at the deli.

If you followed Puff career and antics you know thats RIGHT in his personality, the drunken, arrogant rant.

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The part about SSC going back to 93 is true because I remember Crips chilling back in BK in the early 90s and never understood what that wave was about but knew it was some West shyt.
I remember people saying that Biggie was a Crip back then and I was like WTF?

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy that chased after Keefe d

Tupac Pal Shot To Death

Authorities say a former production manager for Death Row Records was shot to death as he filled up his car at a gas station.

Sheriff's Deputy Rich Pena says Alton McDonald, 37, was pumping gas Wednesday afternoon at a service station near his home when a pickup truck pulled up and one or more people got out and opened fire.

McDonald was struck several times in the chest and died a short time later at St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood.

So far, nothing has been said about a motive for the killing.

In 1996, McDonald was with Death Row co-founder Marion "Suge" Knight and rapper Tupac Shakur when the musician was shot to death in Las Vegas, according to court records cited by the Los Angeles Times.

Shortly before that murder, the three reportedly had been involved in a brawl, which was captured on hotel surveillance cameras. Knight was jailed as a result of the fight after a judge determined he violated his parole on a previous assault conviction.

On Wednesday, Knight went to the hospital to visit McDonald and later paid his respects to McDonald's family, who live in Compton.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Keefe D said straight up if it wasn't for the girls screaming 2pac they wouldn't have known which car and him and Suge would have got away.
those fugly bytches is what blew up their spot putting a spotlight on Tupac :francis:

Groupies will be groupies.Pac attracted that attention to himself and he should of watched out since he knew it was hot.He wasn't even supposed to go that route which be fatal for him god rest his soul.Can blame the hoes on this one cause nikkas was being groupies too and he even offered nikkas their picture.
the jack(fbi informant)/hench/rape set up shyt....yeah that was dumb. everything else was him knowingly bargaining with the "devil" so he could be free n independent imo.:manny:

His mistake was messing with them , but so did Biggie ,Lil Shawn and the Junior Mafia.Many rappers like to mess with street cats for what ever reason.