Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That is interesting:heh:....Also maybe gives insight as to why Snoop didn't want to get involved with the Badboy vs Deathrow shyt,he knew crip nikkas was getting paid off Badboy.....Even after Biggie got his trailer shot up talking shyt,Snoop didn't want to get involved,maybe it would've been considered fukkin with the crip homies money or something.

All those crips on Deathrow its likely Suge and Pac would've known about the hit as well if there was one.

I actually hate to agree with @kingofnyc:snoop:..But theres only so much you can find credible when it comes to info that comes by way of snitching,when somebody is fighting for they life....Especially when the person telling knows what you wanna hear,and detective Kading was asking a lot of leading questions:comeon:

The 1million dollar part sounds kindve funny,first Keefe says "we wanted a million" then he says Puffy randomly came up with a million dollar price tag,also first Keefe says the hit was for "either one" but then that turns into both somehow....Then he says he doesn't even collect:patrice:.

I do believe Puff paid for something,but why even bother to do a 5K bounty on chains if you willing to put a million dollar hit on nikkas?

the Pac line "Puffy getting robbed like a bytch,to hide the fact he did some shyt he shouldna did" always made me wonder was Pac talkin bout the NY shyt still?or was he talking about Puffy getting extorted by crips to hide this chain bounty,or discussion of a hit in front of a room full of people:ohhh:

Also was Orlando the shooter or the Dre dude he leaned over?its a lot easier to put all the blame on a dead man who cant be prosecuted if you don't really wanna snitch on your homie....Cant be completely sure if the people responsible have been dealt with by law or fate or w/e....It was a bad situation,a lot of young,rich,powerful black males caught up in a lot of bullshyt that really shouldn't have a place in the business side of the rap game but almost always has:mjcry:.

Suge actually came outta this looking better,just on the fact at least people hopefully wont think he killed Pac AND Biggie,and lowkey Puffy might've been the one who was supposed to get it that night if he hadn't ran that light....Puff is just one lucky nikka,people can stop talking about how Suge is the idiot who threw it all away now....Puffy just as easily could've been in jail 2 decades ago and lost everything.

Another great hiphop movie to end off the summer:wow:

This entire ordeal has a million and one twists and turns. Layer after layers of G shyt is submerged and intertwined. :wow:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I'm still trying to understand when/why Suge and Puffy started beefin'. I thought it started over Jake getting smoked by evidently that was part of their ongoing beef that started prior to that.

I'm sure they had surveillance that day too. They just didn't want to say. Pac told you he was under surveillance on AEOM, Puff supposedly told Keefe he was, Biggie told us he was on Mo Money Mo Problems. They know more than they let on.

I paused the video every time they showed papers and I read them. One of the papers said that Suge put a hit on Puff and Puff's cousin for that. It said Puff's cousin shot Jake but it didn't identify his cousin's name.
See this is how I know you are out the loop, and dont got the Deathrow history right.The beef started because Suge was screwing Diddy's baby mama Misa.

The part about SSC going back to 93 is true because I remember Crips chilling back in BK in the early 90s and never understood what that wave was about but knew it was some West shyt.
Puff and Crips connection goes back to 1993.
Pac was thrown into it too going by your logic.

Just because nikkas started to claim Crip in Bklyn 93 doesn't mean that has anything to do with Southsides hooking up with Diddy.Remember thats Zip who hooked Bad Boy up with SSCC and it was just business. They didn't ride for Big when he died.Lil Cease and Eugene Deal didn't even know Keefee D like that and only saw each other twice. The deal that Diddy made with Keefee d for security was actually in 95 or something. Just because Keefee lended Diddy his lowrider, doesn't mean they were hooked up in 93.

His mistake was messing with them , but so did Biggie ,Lil Shawn and the Junior Mafia.Many rappers like to mess with street cats for what ever reason.

I don't think Big got himself killed. I definitely blame Puff for that. No way he should've been in Cali with things that hot still
Biggie was his own man and decided to make that freestyle on his own. He should of been more wise he was from streets so he knew Puffy couldn't protect him from everything.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Then why agree to do it anyway?

Why plot to kill them when you know you're being watched and/or you might have an issue collecting the money?
maybe he's lying about not getting the money if puff owed him a mil, why would he be cool with him the night biggie died at the party?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Groupies will be groupies.Pac attracted that attention to himself and he should of watched out since he knew it was hot.He wasn't even supposed to go that route which be fatal for him god rest his soul.Can blame the hoes on this one cause nikkas was being groupies too and he even offered nikkas their picture.

His mistake was messing with them , but so did Biggie ,Lil Shawn and the Junior Mafia.Many rappers like to mess with street cats for what ever reason.

cause other street nikkas don't fear u unless u got back up.:demonic: police protection takes away ur street cred.:manny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:whoo:i watched the whole thing..unreal with the pac confession. Sounds great to say this, but puffy should've been the one that got blasted that night.
Fixed. Shame this p*ssy is still alive. Two top rappers of all time gone. fukk Suge too. After they died rap slowly died. Look at the shyt now.

That's the thing with NY though. They steady disrespect and always try to act like they the best. That's why they always catching L's when they go out of state. Biggie had no business being in Cali. Not even a year after Pac died? :why:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
See this is how I know you are out the loop, and dont got the Deathrow history right.The beef started because Suge was screwing Diddy's baby mama Misa.

Just because nikkas started to claim Crip in Bklyn 93 doesn't mean that has anything to do with Southsides hooking up with Diddy.Remember thats Zip who hooked Bad Boy up with SSCC and it was just business. They didn't ride for Big when he died.Lil Cease and Eugene Deal didn't even know Keefee D like that and only saw each other twice. The deal that Diddy made with Keefee d for security was actually in 95 or something. Just because Keefee lended Diddy his lowrider, doesn't mean they were hooked up in 93.

Biggie was his own man and decided to make that freestyle on his own. He should of been more wise he was from streets so he knew Puffy couldn't protect him from everything.
:umad: Don't start that bs in here. You lost in the other thread, just give it a rest. I never claimed to know everything. I do know that Suge and Puffy's wife had a relationship but I didn't know that's how all of this got started. Most things you read on the subject say the beef started over the shooting of Jake and they say that Wolf was behind it. Lil' Shawn is more of a street cat than a rapper.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:umad: Don't start that bs in here. You lost in the other thread, just give it a rest. I never claimed to know everything. I do know that Suge and Puffy's wife had a relationship but I didn't know that's how all of this got started. Most things you read on the subject say the beef started over the shooting of Jake and they say that Wolf was behind it. Lil' Shawn is more of a street cat than a rapper.
I didn't lose nothing in the last dummy, you reached as bad as you can and lost pathetically.

LOL at Lil Shawn being a street cat, Lil Shawn started being street cat after he became a rapper he admitted that, damn you a rookie. And Wolf did not shoot Big Jake he was friends with the person who did.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I didn't lose nothing in the last dummy, you reached as bad as you can and lost pathetically.

LOL at Lil Shawn being a street cat, Lil Shawn started being street cat after he became a rapper he admitted that, damn you a rookie. And Wolf did not shoot Big Jake he was friends with the person who did.
Enough of you already. *adds to ignore list*

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Enough of you already. *adds to ignore list*
*Don't sag to hard you show everybody your thong*.

14092.jpg