Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
yep that last radio interview/freestyle by big was cringe worthy....puff should have not let him do that :damn:
Reminds me of the intro to Going Back To Cali when Puff tells him instructions about the flight to LA and big is like :whoa:, and Puff is like "gotta get this money." :shaq2:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Whats with all this Pac sympathy? This nikka threatened to kill Bad Boy and their kids, he participated in a beatdown of Puffs boy when they couldnt get the addresses they wanted, and partook in a vicious assault of Sam Sneed because he had too many East Coasters in his video..He escalated the beef and got killed,,Simple as that, hes no martyr, he was an out of control hypocrite..

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
It didn't go like that. He was actually excited when he heard the destination.
Makes sense given the title and lyrics. But when he's like "whoa, Cali?" You could hear that hesitation in his voice like he knew it wasn't all sweet out there. I remember that episode of Rap City when he was out there with Joe Claire after Pac died, and I thought he was playing with fire then.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
diddy-snoop-dogg.jpg

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Whats with all this Pac sympathy? This nikka threatened to kill Bad Boy and their kids, he participated in a beatdown of Puffs boy when they couldnt get the addresses they wanted, and partook in a vicious assault of Sam Sneed because he had too many East Coasters in his video..He escalated the beef and got killed,,Simple as that, hes no martyr, he was an out of control hypocrite..
That pig admitted that pigs sometimes lie (he gave lying a fancy name) and said they made up papers and even black out certain parts to make them look real. How do we know that he didn't do the same for this documentary? The majority of it is showing papers on the screen with certain parts highlighted. Also, where is the full audio of Keefe D's confession? I want to hear all of it.