re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you read the book, the real highlight here is the actual conversations with Keefe D, nearly everything else is in the book, this is a summary and easy to digest then the book, though that is only like 200 pages. Keefe D had a few classic quotes,

"in the van with the busters.....'

'They scared.....ohh ohhh they gon kill us dog....' the OG disdain and contempt in his voice was hilarious.....

The way he said the ambulance pulled up right in front of them....

"that shyt was funny as a muthafukka"

Where it goes a little deeper, is the casual way he describes handing the pistol to Lane, no glamorization or storytelling, and thats the TRUTH about Pac's death it was as simple as that, that sums up the whole thing. "Lane said give it here and popped dude', thats what it came down to. An iconic, prolific, artist that has never been seen since, died over gang feuds, the same violence he with both sides of himself condemned and embraced.

Last edited:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Its strange how faith knew but her husband didnt?

Keefe had to be sensationalizing some of his story. I don't believe that shyt at all.

The money not being collected part and Puff broadcasting in front of a room full of people that he wanted Suge and Pac dead for $1 million dollars.

Like Andre Harrell is just sitting there while bounties are being put out.

:dahell:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:mindblown: :wow: @ this video

Puffy paid 1 million dollars to have Pac killed and Suge only paid $25,000 to have Biggie hit...

Kinda insulting....

Everything they break down in this movie has evidence and makes perfect logical sense...Stacey Poole's crooked cop theories and muslim hit men always seemed far fetched..

I never knew Orlando Anderson was in the Platinum House club in Atlanta when Jake Robles was killed

:mindblown:

Keffe D and Suge have known each other since the 1st grade and he looked in his eyes the moment after Orlando smoked Pac...

:merchant:

Two of the biggest stars in the history of music basically got killed over some neighborhood Compton sh1t...

:scust:

Now we know why Brooklyn never retaliated after Biggie got killed, it had nothing to do with them....

Puffy basically paid his way into being a Triple OG Level shot caller for a Compton Crip set... :wow: @ him having up to 40 South Side Crips with him going back to 1993...

My nikka, that shyt is the definition of "deeper than rap"

:wow:

It parallels to an Italian mob family story :merchant:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This, to me, says a lot about Snoop in 1996-1997. Before Suge went to prison, Death Row was at the top of the rap game and Snoop was saying "Death Row For Life" (Wanted: Dead or Alive, Street Life, C-Walkin', etc) but as soon as 'Pac dies and Suge is in prison, Snoop starts crying about not getting paid and this was after Suge PAID for Snoop defence for murder. I know that crips are not affiliated but there were rumors that Snoop and Kurupt were with Puffy at a basketball match not long after 'Pac dying and apparently, Keefe D was with Puffy. Remember, ALL the rumors of Suge killing 'Pac came from Snoop around '97 and aside from Dre leaving Death Row, Snoop started the rumors about Suge not paying his artists. And how many times has Snoop been seen with Puffy? Basically, Snoop influenced the rap game to blackball Suge and take the shine away from 'Pac because of jealousy.

That is interesting:heh:....Also maybe gives insight as to why Snoop didn't want to get involved with the Badboy vs Deathrow shyt,he knew crip nikkas was getting paid off Badboy.....Even after Biggie got his trailer shot up talking shyt,Snoop didn't want to get involved,maybe it would've been considered fukkin with the crip homies money or something.

All those crips on Deathrow its likely Suge and Pac would've known about the hit as well if there was one.

I actually hate to agree with @kingofnyc:snoop:..But theres only so much you can find credible when it comes to info that comes by way of snitching,when somebody is fighting for they life....Especially when the person telling knows what you wanna hear,and detective Kading was asking a lot of leading questions:comeon:

The 1million dollar part sounds kindve funny,first Keefe says "we wanted a million" then he says Puffy randomly came up with a million dollar price tag,also first Keefe says the hit was for "either one" but then that turns into both somehow....Then he says he doesn't even collect:patrice:.

I do believe Puff paid for something,but why even bother to do a 5K bounty on chains if you willing to put a million dollar hit on nikkas?

the Pac line "Puffy getting robbed like a bytch,to hide the fact he did some shyt he shouldna did" always made me wonder was Pac talkin bout the NY shyt still?or was he talking about Puffy getting extorted by crips to hide this chain bounty,or discussion of a hit in front of a room full of people:ohhh:

Also was Orlando the shooter or the Dre dude he leaned over?its a lot easier to put all the blame on a dead man who cant be prosecuted if you don't really wanna snitch on your homie....Cant be completely sure if the people responsible have been dealt with by law or fate or w/e....It was a bad situation,a lot of young,rich,powerful black males caught up in a lot of bullshyt that really shouldn't have a place in the business side of the rap game but almost always has:mjcry:.

Suge actually came outta this looking better,just on the fact at least people hopefully wont think he killed Pac AND Biggie,and lowkey Puffy might've been the one who was supposed to get it that night if he hadn't ran that light....Puff is just one lucky nikka,people can stop talking about how Suge is the idiot who threw it all away now....Puffy just as easily could've been in jail 2 decades ago and lost everything.

Another great hiphop movie to end off the summer:wow:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
The more I think of it, Keefe probably did get the money but didn't want to tell the police that part..

Because
1-It would put him at a bigger risk to be indicted for murder, even if he didn't pull the trigger..
2-The FBI/IRS would go after him and his family to retrieve it

full

Truth200

Banned
Daps
oh and lil ceases seeing the nikka Kefee D on mutliple occasions around puff and with puff...all lies..eugene deal..puffys bodygaurd was lying too when he said he was at the vibe party and dapped it up with big and puffy as they waved security off and said ''he's cool'' ..

Why would lil' cease lie about that?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
big got his self killed. but if u blame anyone ...puff would be the correct choice imo.

Amazing how Puff still escapes blame in all of this with some people isn't it:sas1:

These same people will condemn Pac and Suge for being involved with gang shyt:stopitslime:

But ignore it when Puffy was on the same shyt,but allegedly worse...If people think Pac didn't know what he was getting himself into,Puffy and Biggie damn well didn't know.