JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
not one bit surprised about puff:dame:

in fact the so called " gangsters "told...

puff said he didn't even know of them dudes

not your typical "harlem" dude eh:dame:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Man those nikkas was in real beef. Pac put himself in it. That's just how shyt goes. Want to be gangsta, get gansta shyt done to you

pac felt puff had something to do with robbery at quad. so pac already aint like him anyway .

both pac n big made their own choices at the end of the day as grown men so....:manny:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its strange how faith knew but her husband didnt? another thing not mentioned in the film but in the book is that foxy brown was there when it all when down in Vegas..she was with Zip..

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Wow, that documentary blew my mind. So many facts I wasn't aware of. Just...wow.

I was under the impression that Puff got involved with the Compton Crips BECAUSE of his beef with Suge. Now, one might speculate that his involvement with the crips is the whole reason Suge disliked him in the first place. He was fukking with them since 93, before Biggie and Pac even had a "feud". They were in the club with Puff when Suge body guard got whacked? It all makes sense now.

I came away from this documentary feeling like Puff was the bigger aggressor. His camp dealt the first blow, and they took fewer losses in the end. A lot of Suge's guys got whacked, and he ended up broke and incarcerated (take that take that take that:takedat:). Both men are scum but I think Puff was in a better position to prevent Pac and Biggie's deaths. As a diehard 90s hip hop fan I'll never forgive him.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Damn I totally forgot about that moment of him on stage with both their moms, how heartless can you be to do some shyt like that. Oddly enough, that's like what Pac did in Juice after he killed Raheim then showed up to the memorial services with the :mjcry: Face.

I coulda swore that was Will Smith up there with both moms not Puff at the 1999 VMA's & Jay won for best hip hop video.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Wow, that documentary blew my mind. So many facts I wasn't aware of. Just...wow.

I was under the impression that Puff got involved with the Compton Crips BECAUSE of his beef with Suge. Now, one might speculate that his involvement with the crips is the whole reason Suge disliked him in the first place. He was fukking with them since 93, before Biggie and Pac even had a "feud". They were in the club with Puff when Suge body guard got whacked? It all makes sense now.

I came away from this documentary feeling like Puff was the bigger aggressor. His camp dealt the first blow, and they took fewer losses in the end. A lot of Suge's guys got whacked, and he ended up broke and incarcerated (take that take that take that:takedat:). Both men are scum but I think Puff was in a better position to prevent Pac and Biggie's deaths. As a diehard 90s hip hop fan I'll never forgive him.

crazy cause suge n puff were good friends at one time way back to....

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
pac felt puff had something to do with robbery at quad. so pac already aint like him anyway .

both pac n big made their own choices at the end of the day as grown men so....:manny:
He knew Jimmy did that shyt but his ass ain't want no static with a real gangsta until he got with suge.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
crazy cause suge n puff were good friends at one time way back to....

Suge-Diddy.jpg