Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That beef was already on, like you said, so Big would've been Suge's target regardless of Pac.

Nah fam I don't think so. Tupac's addition to Death Row was gasoline on a fire already burning but Suge & Puff's issues didn't involve Big. If Tupac doesn't sign to Death Row I believe both him & Big would be alive today.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really wish this detective had tried to make this an official film so that most of the world could see all of this evidence and we could finally have people look at the case rationally and stop all this BS about the government killing Pac and Big or Suge killing Pac.

With that being said Puff looks even worse to me after this and I'm more disgusted by him than Suge. He went as far as to have Afeni on stage with him in 1999 next to Voletta as if it was all wonderful. You gonna smile and embrace a woman whose son you killed basically.

Edit: Lol I made a mistake it was Will Smith standing next to the two mothers in 1999 can' t believe none of yall corrected me :dead:

Last edited:

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Nah fam I don't think so. Tupac's addition to Death Row was gasoline on a fire already burning but Suge & Puff's issues didn't involve Big. If Tupac doesn't sign to Death Row I believe both him & Big would be alive today.

Big talked slick a lot and was arrogant (E-40 almost had Big killed for his comments and that had nothing to do with the whole 2pac beef.) and Suge could've easily taken offense to that, knowing Big was Puff's cashcow.

Shame what happened to them though. They're both GOATs to me.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big talked slick a lot and was arrogant (E-40 almost had Big killed for his comments and that had nothing to do with the whole 2pac beef.) and Suge could've easily taken offense to that, knowing Big was Puff's cashcow.

Shame what happened to them though. They're both GOATs to me.

E said them nikkas were acting on their own.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas act like pac and sure ain't stomp dude out:heh:

na puff added pac to the suge hit after hit em up came out.....

that shyt was months before vegas.....

the hit was supposed to go down back in LA, them stomping orlando in the lobby just made em to move it up to dat same night.....

if this ever saw a courtroom tho puffs lawyers would destroy keffe d's credibility.....

but them cops offering keffe immunity only if nothin he said was proven false, would this guy really make up a story implicatin himself in the pac murder....

or yall think he just puttin the heat on puff to try and disprove him.....

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I really wish this detective had tried to make this an official film so that most of the world could see all of this evidence and we could finally have people look at the case rationally and stop all this BS about the government killing Pac and Big or Suge killing Pac.

With that being said Puff looks even worse to me after this and I'm more disgusted by him than Suge. He went as far as to have Afeni on stage with him in 1999 next to Voletta as if it was all wonderful. You gonna smile and embrace a woman whose son you killed basically.
Damn I totally forgot about that moment of him on stage with both their moms, how heartless can you be to do some shyt like that. Oddly enough, that's like what Pac did in Juice after he killed Raheim then showed up to the memorial services with the :mjcry: Face.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

big got his self killed. but if u blame anyone ...puff would be the correct choice imo.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
na puff added pac to the suge hit after hit em up came out.....

that shyt was months before vegas.....

the hit was supposed to go down back in LA, them stomping orlando in the lobby just made em to move it up to dat same night.....

if this ever saw a courtroom tho puffs lawyers would destroy keffe d's credibility.....

but them cops offering keffe immunity only if nothin he said was proven false, would this guy really make up a story implicatin himself in the pac murder....

or yall think he just puttin the heat on puff to try and disprove him.....
Man those nikkas was in real beef. Pac put himself in it. That's just how shyt goes. Want to be gangsta, get gansta shyt done to you