Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Puff and Crips connection goes back to 1993.
Pac was thrown into it too going by your logic.

Like I said. That beef was just Suge & Puff & Big wasn't involved. Don't know why that's so hard for you to understand.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
So basically.... Even if Pac and company hadn't beat up Orlando, he was still going to die that night? Haven't watched yet, just reading yall posts for now

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Like I said. That beef was just Suge & Puff & Big wasn't involved. Don't know why that's so hard for you to understand.

That beef was already on, like you said, so Big would've been Suge's target regardless of Pac.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
So basically.... Even if Pac and company hadn't beat up Orlando, he was still going to die that night? Haven't watched yet, just reading yall posts for now

nah, according to keffe they were there for the tyson fight and they didnt even bring guns with them..after orlando got jumped that's when they decided to do it, they waited at 662, but they never showed up there. zip supplied the gun and the rest is history.

im sure puffy didnt green light it yet for it to happen that night.
hence the "that was us????" comment made by him

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What yall forget is even if they hadnt shot pac and suge that night, they still still had a a 500k hit on each of there heads from puffy. Once they got back to LA it was still gonna go down. Baby Lane was a real gangsta. He was a shooter and had killed before.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
This, to me, says a lot about Snoop in 1996-1997. Before Suge went to prison, Death Row was at the top of the rap game and Snoop was saying "Death Row For Life" (Wanted: Dead or Alive, Street Life, C-Walkin', etc) but as soon as 'Pac dies and Suge is in prison, Snoop starts crying about not getting paid and this was after Suge PAID for Snoop defence for murder. I know that crips are not affiliated but there were rumors that Snoop and Kurupt were with Puffy at a basketball match not long after 'Pac dying and apparently, Keefe D was with Puffy. Remember, ALL the rumors of Suge killing 'Pac came from Snoop around '97 and aside from Dre leaving Death Row, Snoop started the rumors about Suge not paying his artists. And how many times has Snoop been seen with Puffy? Basically, Snoop influenced the rap game to blackball Suge and take the shine away from 'Pac because of jealousy.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
u lame nikkaz are all da same - call me whatever u want
BUT the facts are the facts

those 3 things i posted are 100% factual

• these are da same nikkaz from chuck phillip made up story
  • same nikka who lied about a previous killing
  • same nikka who had charges against him for a confession

fact
fact
fact
Did you watch it?

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
This, to me, says a lot about Snoop in 1996-1997. Before Suge went to prison, Death Row was at the top of the rap game and Snoop was saying "Death Row For Life" (Wanted: Dead or Alive, Street Life, C-Walkin', etc) but as soon as 'Pac dies and Suge is in prison, Snoop starts crying about not getting paid and this was after Suge PAID for Snoop defence for murder. I know that crips are not affiliated but there were rumors that Snoop and Kurupt were with Puffy at a basketball match not long after 'Pac dying and apparently, Keefe D was with Puffy. Remember, ALL the rumors of Suge killing 'Pac came from Snoop around '97 and aside from Dre leaving Death Row, Snoop started the rumors about Suge not paying his artists. And how many times has Snoop been seen with Puffy? Basically, Snoop influenced the rap game to blackball Suge and take the shine away from 'Pac because of jealousy.

that clown snoop prolly knew first hand that the crips murked pac , and that those same crips were connected to puff daddy..he knew that..yet still kept making songs with him & shyt :scust:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
that clown snoop prolly knew first hand that the crips murked pac , and that those same crips were connected to puff daddy..he knew that..yet still kept making songs with him & shyt :scust:
Everybody in the industry knows what went down. nikkas just played dumb.