Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Bar none greatest source of info on the murders Ive seen yet. Listened to it this morning and I'm going to listen to it again tonight. No rumors and gossip; all about the investigation.

Thing that sold it for me was how they ended the investigation when they had enough info to beat the lawsuit. Just the kind of bullshyt you expect from city hall

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
u lame nikkaz are all da same - call me whatever u want
BUT the facts are the facts

those 3 things i posted are 100% factual

• these are da same nikkaz from chuck phillip made up story
  • same nikka who lied about a previous killing
  • same nikka who had charges against him for a confession

fact
fact
fact
And they explain ALL of this in the Documentary you refuse to watch but wont shut up about

:russ:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
for all this hate being thrown at me

ALL i ask yall to do is listen with a open mind from the 8:30 mark - and tell me u still believe in keefe d is creditable

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

fact
fact
fact

ole im tryin desperate to have a different opinion ass nikka :camby:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fact
fact
fact
And all of that was discussed in the doc..what you believe about puffy vs what the evidence says are two different things

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I'm still trying to understand when/why Suge and Puffy started beefin'. I thought it started over Jake getting smoked by evidently that was part of their ongoing beef that started prior to that.

and most of us thought pac was some crazy paranoid sherm smoking fool. :snoop:

he had so many enemies at that time: puffy's coward ass, the crips, that rat henchman, probably the feds too (they had surveillance cameras at 662 a year before he even got murked)
he didnt have a chance. lets all hope puffy dies a painful death.
I'm sure they had surveillance that day too. They just didn't want to say. Pac told you he was under surveillance on AEOM, Puff supposedly told Keefe he was, Biggie told us he was on Mo Money Mo Problems. They know more than they let on.
Jake Robles was murdered before any of this went down... The rumor always had it that Wolf pulled the trigger...But now APD officers are stating that Orlando Anderson was in the club that night.. This was way before Pac was even released from prison..

The 90s were so violent.. I don't even see Stretch from Live Squad, Tut and Jimmy Henchmens connection to any of this... Pac was in too many situations at one time to ever survive..
I paused the video every time they showed papers and I read them. One of the papers said that Suge put a hit on Puff and Puff's cousin for that. It said Puff's cousin shot Jake but it didn't identify his cousin's name.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for all this hate being thrown at me

ALL i ask yall to do is listen with a open mind from the 8:30 mark - and tell me u still believe in keefe d is creditable

It was explained that if at any point it was determined that he lied to them his deal would be pulled and they would prosecute him to the fullest of their powers ...life in federal prison..he had alot more to lose from lying than from telling the truth..that makes him very credible imo..they even had others that corroborated his accounts independent of what he was saying..

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
:mindblown: :wow: @ this video

Puffy paid 1 million dollars to have Pac killed and Suge only paid $25,000 to have Biggie hit...

Kinda insulting....

Everything they break down in this movie has evidence and makes perfect logical sense...Stacey Poole's crooked cop theories and muslim hit men always seemed far fetched..

I never knew Orlando Anderson was in the Platinum House club in Atlanta when Jake Robles was killed

:mindblown:

Keffe D and Suge have known each other since the 1st grade and he looked in his eyes the moment after Orlando smoked Pac...

:merchant:

Two of the biggest stars in the history of music basically got killed over some neighborhood Compton sh1t...

:scust:

Now we know why Brooklyn never retaliated after Biggie got killed, it had nothing to do with them....

Puffy basically paid his way into being a Triple OG Level shot caller for a Compton Crip set... :wow: @ him having up to 40 South Side Crips with him going back to 1993...

The part about SSC going back to 93 is true because I remember Crips chilling back in BK in the early 90s and never understood what that wave was about but knew it was some West shyt.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't know about ya'll but my mind has been fukking blown with everything that's been revealed... The 1st few minutes and 47 minutes into it, DAMN! I was 16 when they both got killed and 35 now just getting the pieces to this unsolved mystery. This sh!t is CRAZY and adds yet another side to Suge and Death Row records on how they operated. The 90's will forever be an era like none other. Puff's affiliation with the crips caused us to lose 2 great legends.

Nah fam. Tupac aligning himself with Bloods & Suge caused this