Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to him puffs bodyguard killing suge's fiend had nothing to do with the whole situtaion escalating. all ducktales smh.
oh and lil ceases seeing the nikka Kefee D on mutliple occasions around puff and with puff...all lies..eugene deal..puffys bodygaurd was lying too when he said he was at the vibe party and dapped it up with big and puffy as they waved security off and said ''he's cool'' ..

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
that cop told him from jump that if keffe was telling lies the whole deal would been outta window. (his family)
go watch the video..that fukkin cop connects EVERYTHING..with multiple witnesses not just keffe d.
you make no sense.

he even said if he was in the right position he would have shot them

believe a nikka named kingofnyc :martin: biased clown

even 2pac site is calling this nikka a :duck:

Beyond Tupac:187: Duane "Keefe D" Davis Still a Fugitive

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Wasn't he under surveillance and about to do a bid?
It said he went to prison shortly after suge. Idk about surveilence. A million dollar debt is a huge thing for a certified og to just let slide. Certainly he had his hands full, but there wouldve been ways to track them down. I need more explaination from keefe to just buy it.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
if only Pac would've stayed in the Bay... only place where nikkas truly had love for him and held him down. when he was rollin with Richie Rich, Ray Luv, etc....:mjcry:

yall Bay nikkas always gotta bring up the Bay. Neglected step children syndrome.

:heh:

If they loved him so much why they didn't bail his ass outta jail?

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
yall Bay nikkas always gotta bring up the Bay. Neglected step children syndrome.

:heh:

If they loved him so much why they didn't bail his ass outta jail?

lol it wasnt a couple of stacks to get him out breh. suge not only had the money but he also had love for him. i dont think any of the names he mentioned had that kind of money.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i actually heard that a group of celebs bailed pac......not just "suge".:jbhmm:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You're just a dikkriding weirdo, Puffy made himself look bad by associating with and offering up money for the murders, or was everyone else lying on him? stop being bias and watch the shyt...it makes Suge AND puffy look guilty and its all backed up by facts,dates,times,etc..

u lame nikkaz are all da same - call me whatever u want
BUT the facts are the facts

those 3 things i posted are 100% factual

• these are da same nikkaz from chuck phillip made up story
  • same nikka who lied about a previous killing
  • same nikka who had charges against him for a confession

fact
fact
fact

Daps
Reppin
The Field $ The DMV
I don't know about ya'll but my mind has been fukking blown with everything that's been revealed... The 1st few minutes and 47 minutes into it, DAMN! I was 16 when they both got killed and 35 now just getting the pieces to this unsolved mystery. This sh!t is CRAZY and adds yet another side to Suge and Death Row records on how they operated. The 90's will forever be an era like none other. Puff's affiliation with the crips caused us to lose 2 great legends.