Oville

Pro
Daps
breh
did u miss my previous post saying it was like a window of a month before pac blamed biggie

im pretty much sure tony danza, modonna, jada pinkett etc... went months & months later into his sentencing

The vibe magazine stuff wasn't even when he was going at them hard yet. If he heard something that was a misunderstanding big should've also been compelled to reach out to the guy and clarify the situation. He could have handled that aspect of it better. In that instance I'd feel funny bout that as well.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
actually it was haitian jac not jimmy henchmen
and biggie didnt know pac went back to jac & told him not to fukks with jac until biggie got robbed in late '95

so in this case biggie (at that time) wouldn't have had that feeling about pac

Shawn Pen Suggests Biggie Got Robbed Because 2Pac Spoke To Haitian Jack (AUDIO)

"Pac had already started accusing Biggie – whoever did it, you know it wasn’t him. Biggie wasn’t that guy. That just wasn’t him. So, me and Big are talking, and Big is like, “I can’t believe this dude would accuse me of doing that. Me and this n***a was super f**king cool. He knows that’s not my style.”

When Pac first started hanging out with Jack and everybody, Biggie or somebody in his camp had said something to him about it. Pac went back and told Jack. And Biggie got robbed.

The same s**t that happen in the movie [Notorious], whether it was Big or whomever, they told Pac, “Be careful.” He didn’t really have nothing to worry about… Pac went back and told [Jack], and that’s when they didn’t f**k with Big no more."

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vibe magazine stuff wasn't even when he was going at them hard yet. If he heard something that was a misunderstanding big should've also been compelled to reach out to the guy and clarify the situation. He could have handled that aspect of it better. In that instance I'd feel funny bout that as well.
buddy
pac gave biggie and them the middle finger while on the stretcher
biggie still went to the hospital to check on him and give back his burner ( again, something that probably pissed henchmen off)
they were not best friends, but he cared for dude until he started acting a fool

Oville

Pro
Daps
buddy
pac gave biggie and them the middle finger while on the stretcher
biggie still went to the hospital to check on him and give back his burner ( again, something that probably pissed henchmen off)
they were not best friends, but he cared for dude until he started acting a fool

There's evidence to suggest he still cared for him. And the middle finger on the stretcher could have been towards the media as he often would do. The fact that you mentioned Big was willing to go to the hospital after anyway shows he ain't have no hard feelings regarding that. If someone I came up with who mentored me got shot and this dude goes to jail and is insinuating shyt about me I would've tried to reach out to dude. Its perfectly fine to feel like pac overstepped his boundaries towards the end of that beef and also feel that biggie acted negligent and seemingly uninterested in at least seeing how dude was holding up. Pac was shot in Nov of 94, was sentenced in Feb of 95, and the vib magazine article came out in March of 95. There was a significant amount of time for Big reach out to him and air out any misunderstandings.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Biggie death still has me :patrice:

What was the deal with NOI that night?

If Puff still owed Keefe money. Why would the SSCC offer to be Puff and Biggies protection that night?

The Biggie murder is more of a mystery.

It's pretty obvious that Orlando Anderson and his boys killed Pac, that was clear for a long time. The big question to me is if Puff and Big were involved. Keefe D said Biggie may have not known, but then claimed Faith knew about it. Hard to believe Faith knew and Big didn't.

But the Biggie murder? Kading does a good job of shutting down Poole's theories. It seems the most believable, but I still wouldn't be shocked if Kading was wrong and it turned out crooked LAPD officers were involved.

The authorities not continuing to pursue the Pac case and "letting sleeping dogs lie" had me skeptical about Puff being involved. I understand if it was just Orlando Anderson and the Southside Crips involved, and not bothering to investigate further especially since most of the people are dead or locked up. But Puff? I imagine the FBI would get a hard-on on the possibility of building a murder case against a hip-hop producer the stature of Diddy

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:martin:

how exactly do you handle that situation ???
Uh by reaching out to ya mans and letting him know you won't involved considering by most accounts they were good friends ? Biggie saw what happened to Pac and stretch and decided self preservation was the better choice and decided to just get his money. They were all kids hanging around real gangsters.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

the original interview was on some 'they knew shyt'is
the actual version was heavily edited by Vibe, in which made pac mad at Kevin Powell & Vibe mag
it was so bad legendary Fab Five Freddy was brought in to resolve the conflict

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Uh by reaching out to ya mans and letting him know you won't involved considering by most accounts they were good friends ? Biggie saw what happened to Pac and stretch and decided self preservation was the better choice and decided to just get his money. They were all kids hanging around real gangsters.

:yeshrug: it's no reason to reach out, when your man absolutely positively knows you had nothing to do with it

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
There's evidence to suggest he still cared for him. And the middle finger on the stretcher could have been towards the media as he often would do. The fact that you mentioned Big was willing to go to the hospital after anyway shows he ain't have no hard feelings regarding that. If someone I came up with who mentored me got shot and this dude goes to jail and is insinuating shyt about me I would've tried to reach out to dude. Its perfectly fine to feel like pac overstepped his boundaries towards the end of that beef and also feel that biggie acted negligent and seemingly uninterested in at least seeing how dude was holding up. Pac was shot in Nov of 94, was sentenced in Feb of 95, and the vib magazine article came out in March of 95. There was a significant amount of time for Big reach out to him and air out any misunderstandings.

breh
your dates are correct but the references are off - i'm telling it was roughly a window of a month

• the quad studio incident happen on nov 30 1994
  • biggie went to visit pac but pac left the hospital in the morning on nov 31 1994
  • pac was found guilty of sexual abuse & immediately sent to rikers to await sentencing dec1 1994
  • the vibe kevin powell interview took place in rikers on jan 15 1995

brehhhhhhhhhhhh........:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
why u making this out to look like biggie had a mass amount of time to see him

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I just finished watching the documentary.
UVPkYnDd.gif

Oville

Pro
Daps
breh
your dates are correct but the references are off - i'm telling it was roughly a window of a month

• biggie went to visit pac but pac left the hospital in the morning on nov 31 1994
  • pac was found guilty of sexual abuse & immediately sent to rikers to await sentencing dec1 1994

breh

Dude even if it was within a window of a month if your man gets shot in the studio and gets sentenced upstate you would think you would go out of your way to see him. Even if the original interview was more scathing the contents of the magazine didn't even come out until March. It just seems dude could have did more to reach out to him and I can't blame pac for feeling a certain way about that given how pac looked out for big. I'm just putting myself in my position and big shoulda been upfront with him and taken care of business early. While pac had accused puff and big of betrayal in the vibe interview what really pissed him off was when biggie and puff gave their side of the story. If big had visited dude early and explained that "yo you trippin about thinking I was involved in that" or something to that effect their would have been a possibility of an understanding.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
These nikkas been arguing for a whole page :pachaha:

I'll tell you how I see it. I believe Biggie didn't know he was gonna get shot, I believe Puff did last minute. But if they would have told Pac exactly what went down they know his mouth would have put word all over. And they literally saw with their own eyes how Henchmen and them get down. As much as I hate Puffy I don't blame him for not telling Pac right away. I do think they should have had some sit down in prison though.

And Who Shot ya was a horrible idea. I don't care what anyone says there's 5 shots towards the end of that track
Just rewind this bad boys behind this :hubie:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If your "man" get shot up and sent to jail on some BS (which I'm sure Pac told Big it was) you don't go support him in a month's time. The nikka that let you rock at his show to garner you some fans, he was gonna put you down with the crew and you don't even let him know that you got him.

A month is 30 muthafukkin days 31 in some months, I knew Big was doing all you said but how long would a visit to your man take 3-4 hours tops? :patrice: Big looking funny in the light to me.:francis:

THIS

@kingofnyc is looking funny in the light as well, if he truly believes what hes saying. I could never be cool with someone like that.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

you dudes have a false equivalency of there relationship - that was his (man in the industry)
its a major difference between your industry peoples & your everyday peoples

breh - going to visit someone in rikers is an all day trip
and biggie had deadlines & a ton of shyt going on at the time. if shyt didnt go left he would've eventually visited him

but again, i still dont understand why yall not giving biggie any credit for going to the hospital the very next day - yall perception is like biggie didnt give a fukk about pac

not to make light of the situation, but that all-day trip turned out to be more important than whatever biggie had going on, don't you think?

I mean dammit, at least write a letter.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
breh

:francis:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:martin:

:russ:

edit - my bad..... it's only 30 days in the month of november
BUT to clarify - the whole quad studio shyt happen just after midnight of the 29th into the early morning of nov 30th
so, technically biggie went to see him at the hospital the same day which happen to be later on in mid dayish

Last edited: