Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I'm watching this right now and this shyt is fukking crazy!!!:mindblown: :mjcry::to:
I'm at the part where they just killed Pac and they're talking about how the shooters are watching the ambulance pull up by Pac and Suge while they're standing right there. This is fukking ridiculous man. :to:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Suge said in the one night Vegas doc said puffy put a bounty on the chain..Napoleon said it in thug angel 2 there was a bounty..they were more involved in the beef since they were closer to the situation than any of those ppl. you're the one arguing to argue..you replied to me, I didn't reply to you..
Lol What is your argument for Anderson having an alibi?
∆You forgot to address that. :comeon:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol What is your argument for Anderson having an alibi?
∆You forgot to address that. :comeon:
Everybody and they mama know Anderson pulled the trigger. Buyi guess it's more believable to you that lil half dead and reggie wright conspired to take over deathrow bc 2pac didnt give him proper credit lol get the fukk outta here..the obvious answer is usually the best. Use your cognitive thinking skills and get back to me. You and those weirdos rj bond nd jesse surrat are making this shyt alot deeper than it really was.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Everybody and they mama know Anderson pulled the trigger. Buyi guess it's more believable to you that lil half dead and reggie wright conspired to take over deathrow bc 2pac didnt give him proper credit lol get the fukk outta here..the obvious answer is usually the best. Use your cognitive thinking skills and get back to me. You and those weirdos rj bond nd jesse surrat are making this shyt alot deeper than it really was.
Second time you mentioned that, Never said I believed any of that. Why are you even mentioning it? Why can't you just address the question posed to you instead of deflecting attention away from it? If you can't answer it then you need to be real with yourself. "Everybody and they mama" translate to "It was on the news so it must be true."

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how exactly do you handle that situation ???

he could've easily reached out to pac while pac was stuck in new York all that time in the hospital & prison.

instead, he releases "who shot ya".

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
I think there was a bounty :manny:

40:22 Basically said SSCC took the chain back to Puffy. I see no reason why she would lie.

exactly basically jimmy henchmen who was extorting puff daddy and biggie.
made them put up that bounty for them to try to get a real death row chain so they could put it in their next video.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
I think there was a bounty :manny:

40:22 Basically said SSCC took the chain back to Puffy. I see no reason why she would lie.

also orlando anderson and his southside crip homies beat up a la blood gang member and he just happen to be down with death row and he happen to be wearing a death rown chain so they beat him up and took his chain and brought it back to bad boy.

this dude they beat up was travon lane he was with death row at the time

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
exactly basically jimmy henchmen who was extorting puff daddy and biggie.
made them put up that bounty for them to try to get a real death row chain so they could put it in their next video.

u internet nikkaz :snoop:

giphy.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
he could've easily reached out to pac while pac was stuck in new York all that time in the hospital & prison.

instead, he releases "who shot ya".

:snoop:

come on - breh
how many times we gotta go thru this shyt - he indeed visited pac in the hospital & pac left early disregarding doctors orders, and pac biological father is on record saying that's the first time he met biggie &'his wife faith

and as far as visiting him in jail pac did the infamous vibe interview with Kevin Powell, weeks into his sentence blaming biggie & puff ( why would u visit a nikka blaming you for some shyt u know nothing about )
BTW
the song who shot ya was done way before quad shooting

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
:snoop:

come on - breh
how many times we gotta go thru this shyt - he indeed visited pac in the hospital & pac left early disregarding doctors orders, and pac biological father is on record saying that's the first time he met biggie &'his wife faith

and as far as visiting him in jail pac did the infamous vibe interview with Kevin Powell, weeks into his sentence blaming biggie & puff ( why would u visit a nikka blaming you for some shyt u know nothing about )
BTW
the song who shot ya was done way before quad shooting

You been :cape: for Big and that's all cool but can you AT LEAST admit that releasing Who Shot Ya was a bad idea or bad timing even if it was recorded before the Quad Studio shooting?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You been :cape: for Big and that's all cool but can you AT LEAST admit that releasing Who Shot Ya was a bad idea or bad timing even if it was recorded before the Quad Studio shooting?

it's not capping - it's FACT

see, the major problem is.... too many nikkaz on here were too young or not directly connected to what was being played in the streets of nyc (at the time) - the original 'who shot ya' with biggie & keith murray was being played late summer / early fall of '94 on late night hip hop radio... months before quad studio
FYI
originally, the song was for mary j 'My Life' album but taken off by the powers of be, cause they felt it was too hard for a female R & B singer... so puff took out biggie verse & used part of murray as a interlude

but to answer your question- NO
why would it be a bad idea to released the song removing murray verse... when you (puff) & his artist/man biggie are getting blamed from pac himself ; when pac himself knew the robbery had nothing to do with them