Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:snoop:

come on - breh
how many times we gotta go thru this shyt - he indeed visited pac in the hospital & pac left early disregarding doctors orders, and pac biological father is on record saying that's the first time he met biggie &'his wife faith

and as far as visiting him in jail pac did the infamous vibe interview with Kevin Powell, weeks into his sentence blaming biggie & puff ( why would u visit a nikka blaming you for some shyt u know nothing about )
BTW
the song who shot ya was done way before quad shooting

youre riding hard but people in biggie's own crew still maintain that biggie handled the beef horribly and should've reached out to pac.

I already know the story about pac's dad & the hospital. biggie had more than enough time to reach out to pac between then and the time of his prison release.

I know they claim that "who shot ya" was done before the shooting. but whether true or not, why put that chit out and not clear the air? everybody doesn't get NY radio. and pac was in NY and apparently didn't hear the chit until after he got shot.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie death still has me :patrice:

What was the deal with NOI that night?

If Puff still owed Keefe money. Why would the SSCC offer to be Puff and Biggies protection that night?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
youre riding hard but people in biggie's own crew still maintain that biggie handled the beef horribly and should've reached out to pac.

I already know the story about pac's dad & the hospital. biggie had more than enough time to reach out to pac between then and the time of his prison release.

I know they claim that "who shot ya" was done before the shooting. but whether true or not, why put that chit out and not clear the air? everybody doesn't get NY radio. and pac was in NY and apparently didn't hear the chit until after he got shot.

:yeshrug:

the only nikka in biggie camp that said that was chico in a documentary done bout a decade later
i don't know why he said it, probably forgot about all the shyt going around at the time

again, i dont know what yall nikkaz wanted biggie to do ???
biggie went to visit pac in the hospital
the next day pac was found guilty of sexual abuse & immediately sent to rikers
a month later he claiming biggie knew about the whole set up

in that period of a month - biggie was finishing jr mafia album; shooting videos; doing shows; and promoting his album

and what differences dose it make releasing the song when it was already being played - it would eventually, made it across the country & the same hip hop heads would have thought it was a diss song

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

seems like yall nikkaz think the world revolved around pac

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
:yeshrug:

the only nikka in biggie camp that said that was chico in a documentary done bout a decade later
i don't know why he said it, probably forgot about all the shyt going around at the time

again, i dont know what yall nikkaz wanted biggie to do ???
biggie went to visit pac in the hospital
the next day pac was found guilty of sexual abuse & immediately sent to rikers
a month later he claiming biggie knew about the whole set up

in that period of a month - biggie was finishing jr mafia album; shooting videos; doing shows; and promoting his album

and what differences dose it make releasing the song when it was already being played - it would eventually, made it across the country & the same hip hop heads would have thought it was a diss song

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

seems like yall nikkaz think the world revolved around pac

If your "man" get shot up and sent to jail on some BS (which I'm sure Pac told Big it was) you don't go support him in a month's time. The nikka that let you rock at his show to garner you some fans, he was gonna put you down with the crew and you don't even let him know that you got him.

A month is 30 muthafukkin days 31 in some months, I knew Big was doing all you said but how long would a visit to your man take 3-4 hours tops? :patrice: Big looking funny in the light to me.:francis:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If your "man" get shot up and sent to jail on some BS (which I'm sure Pac told Big it was) you don't go support him in a month's time. The nikka that let you rock at his show to garner you some fans, he was gonna put you down with the crew and you don't even let him know that you got him.

A month is 30 muthafukkin days 31 in some months, I knew Big was doing all you said but how long would a visit to your man take 3-4 hours tops? :patrice: Big looking funny in the light to me.:francis:

Remember too (don't know the exact time frame) but Pac was the one that ran his mouth off telling Henchmen that Big warned him to stay away from him & Jack. Shortly after that Big & his crew got robbed. I don't know how you'd feel about that but I probably wouldn't be in a rush to see someone that got me hemmed up in a situation like that when I tried to look out for him.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Remember too (don't know the exact time frame) but Pac was the one that ran his mouth off telling Henchmen that Big warned him to stay away from him & Jack. Shortly after that Big & his crew got robbed. I don't know how you'd feel about that but I probably wouldn't be in a rush to see someone that got me hemmed up in a situation like that when I tried to look out for him.

I didn't know about that. But I wouldn't hang with a dude after some shyt like that. Which makes Big look even more suspect. Friends close, enemies closer type shyt. And while I'm thinking about it was Henchmen's henchmen that robbed Big or was that just some street shyt everyone is a target coincidence?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I didn't know about that. But I wouldn't hang with a dude after some shyt like that. Which makes Big look even more suspect. Friends close, enemies closer type shyt. And while I'm thinking about it was Henchmen's henchmen that robbed Big or was that just some street shyt everyone is a target coincidence?

It was Henchmen that had his shooters "discipline" Big. Tupac but Big in the crosshairs by saying that to them

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pac is a classic example of "you cant try and help everybody"
big kept it cool with henchmen for political and street reasons but never got too close to him.
biggie saw someone he actually liked in tupac who didnt really know him, getting too close to him and gave the heads up.
pac had no business whatsoever telling anyone that biggie told him not to hang with them
created a shyt load of problems for no reasons

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

you dudes have a false equivalency of there relationship - that was his (man in the industry)
its a major difference between your industry peoples & your everyday peoples

breh - going to visit someone in rikers is an all day trip
and biggie had deadlines & a ton of shyt going on at the time. if shyt didnt go left he would've eventually visited him

but again, i still dont understand why yall not giving biggie any credit for going to the hospital the very next day - yall perception is like biggie didnt give a fukk about pac

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

actually it was haitian jac not jimmy henchmen
and biggie didnt know pac went back to jac & told him not to fukks with jac until biggie got robbed in late '95

so in this case biggie (at that time) wouldn't have had that feeling about pac

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Handled right or not. Biggies role in all this wasn't as big or even as bad as pac. Pac took it upon himself to create a media circus with biggie and bad boy instead of using death row to go to war with jimmy henchmen in the streets. He used it as a tool to sell records. Keefe d said he biggie wasn't apart of this murder plot against pac. Faith and everybody said biggie couldn't believe pac would blame him for that shyt. Snoop and them said pac had a lot of hatred in his heart.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Them two nikkas wasn't best friends. It was business. At the end of the day why the fukk pac taking all his anger on biggie when everybody knows it was jimmy henchmen behind that shyt? Biggie was putting his life on the line even telling pac to stay away from certain nikkas because pac started talking, what if them nikkas came at big for snitching to pac about what they wanted to do to him? Everybody handled that shyt wrong but especially pac puffy and suge.

Oville

Pro
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

you dudes have a false equivalency of there relationship - that was his (man in the industry)
its a major difference between your industry peoples & your everyday peoples

breh - going to visit someone in rikers is an all day trip
and biggie had deadlines & a ton of shyt going on at the time. if shyt didnt go left he would've eventually visited him

but again, i still dont understand why yall not giving biggie any credit for going to the hospital the very next day - yall perception is like biggie didnt give a fukk about pac

Dude lets be honest, pac was in jail for sometime in NY. fukking Tony Danza reached out to him. And biggie had real affection for Pac if you hear dudes talk about how he said he couldn't believe that Pac would think he would do something like that. I think it was unfair how Pac eventually brought it to big, but lets be honest if a dude who was your mans in the industry gets shot and you thought enough of him to go to the hospital he could've made a trip upstate to see or write to this dude at least once.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dude lets be honest, pac was in jail for sometime in NY. fukking Tony Danza reached out to him. And biggie had real affection for Pac if you hear dudes talk about how he said he couldn't believe that Pac would think he would do something like that. I think it was unfair how Pac eventually brought it to big, but lets be honest if a dude who was your mans in the industry gets shot and you thought enough of him to go to the hospital he could've made a trip upstate to see or write to this dude at least once.

breh
did u miss my previous post saying it was like a window of a month before pac blamed biggie

im pretty much sure tony danza, modonna, jada pinkett etc... went months & months later into his sentencing