Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the evidence that puffy had a bounty on Dr chains?
Outlawz spoke on it. Suge spoke on it and even people who worked at deathrow said there were bounties on death row chains or do you think all those ppl are lying? Dont tell me you believe the cops and lil half dead and all that bullshyt?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin: biggie already warned pac like a year before

:yeshrug: pac didn't listen & that's his fault
It wasnt a year prior..it was a few days before. Big walked in with Jack and asked Pac was everything cool with them. Pac was like na he aint fukkin with Jack like that. Big supposedly told him to watch out..pac said what u mean..big says ill tell u later..few days later..Pac is shot..thats what made Pac feel he knew something. If he did or not who knows.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no he never claimed that they hired the people to shoot him in the first place.
he said that he knew specific people were out to get him and he did nothing about it not even gave him a warning that hey u might want to get out of new york and lay low for a while becuase some dudes are out to hurt u.
biggie told him not to hang around the same ppl that set him up on more than one occasion
pac didnt listen. when shyt went down, for some reason chatty patty pac told the world that biggie warned him.
Now biggie, who was trying to stay mutual, respectful, and drama free, now had issues with henchmen and them tfor telling pac to seperate from them
and he also has issues with pac, who went went who was trying to be a tough guy and do publicity stunts to sell records

if biggie hadnt warned pac out of the goodness of his heart, he wouldnt of been involved in anything

thats why you can't try and help everybody. big shoulda just kept his mouth shut

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasnt a year prior..it was a few days before. Big walked in with Jack and asked Pac was everything cool with them. Pac was like na he aint fukkin with Jack like that. Big supposedly told him to watch out..pac said what u mean..big says ill tell u later..few days later..Pac is shot..thats what made Pac feel he knew something. If he did or not who knows.
stop lying
big told pac to not hang around with them while they were still cool
tyson also told him the same thing
pac ignored both of em
difference is, if he came at tyson, tyson woulda punched a hole through his chest

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Outlawz spoke on it. Suge spoke on it and even people who worked at deathrow said there were bounties on death row chains or do you think all those ppl are lying? Dont tell me you believe the cops and lil half dead and all that bullshyt?
I have already posted mob member and Dr producer kurt kobane saying that there wasn't a bounty. You have posted nothing. I'll stick with that rather than your conjecture.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop lying
big told pac to not hang around with them while they were still cool
tyson also told him the same thing
pac ignored both of em
difference is, if he came at tyson, tyson woulda punched a hole through his chest
nikka those Pac words retard. The only reason you know big or tyson said anything is because Pac put that out there..do i need to put the interview up? He said biggie told him not to hang with them even tho biggie himself was hangin hard with them and when he asked big why?, biggie was like oh ill tell you later and then he didn't see him again til the night of the shooting like a week later. Read up on the shyt dunmy. Thats what in his words is what made him think biggie knew.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
And Ill take the word of the people directly involved in the beef.
Anyone @ DR was directly involved. How could they not be if they were the ones wearing the medallions? You're arguing just to argue here.

Where are their words? Lol After like five post you ain't put it up. The funny part is that I'm not really disputing it, I just want your receipts. Let me clarify. I'm not disputing that they said it. I dispute the legitamacy of it happening though. In the case of danny boy saying it he comes off as someone who's just repeated what we've all heard. But I bet if he were pressed on whether or not he knew for certain, he wouldnt. If it was proven to be true I would except it. That detail alone doesn't legitimize this doc. Lol What is your argument for Anderson having an alibi?

Oh, here are some reciepts on my end:
Murder Rap Documentary: The Untold Story of the 2pac & Biggie Murder

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
that's enough of a warning if theyre just associates that are cool with each other.

but if that's supposed to be ya mans, and you know theyre plotting on him, then yea, youre expected to shoot him another warning.

the actual truth was there was never a big time plot to set pac up - i don't know why this misconception is put out there

but to answer your question - biggie never knew

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

nah, not that incident
BTW - the quad shooting, didn't really have much to do with haitian jac :the robbery (that was about jimmy)

to answer your question
biggie warned pac a year before - to be careful about hanging out with tut & jac
then literally weeks after pac caught that rape charge

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone @ DR was directly involved. How could they not be if they were the ones wearing the medallions? You're arguing just to argue here.

Where are their words? Lol After like five post you ain't put it up. The funny part is that I'm not really disputing it, I just want your receipts. Let me clarify. I'm not disputing that they said it. I dispute the legitamacy of it happening though. In the case of danny boy saying it he comes off as someone who's just repeated what we've all heard. But I bet if he were pressed on whether or not he knew for certain, he wouldnt. If it was proven to be true I would except it. That detail alone doesn't legitimize this doc. Lol What is your argument for Anderson having an alibi?

Oh, here are some reciepts on my end:
Murder Rap Documentary: The Untold Story of the 2pac & Biggie Murder
Suge said in the one night Vegas doc said puffy put a bounty on the chain..Napoleon said it in thug angel 2 there was a bounty..they were more involved in the beef since they were closer to the situation than any of those ppl. you're the one arguing to argue..you replied to me, I didn't reply to you..

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, not that incident
BTW - the quad shooting, didn't really have much to do with haitian jac :the robbery (that was about jimmy)

to answer your question
biggie warned pac a year before - to be careful about hanging out with tut & jac
then literally weeks after pac caught that rape charge
Ill have to go back and relisten..you could be right...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the actual truth was there was never a big time plot to set pac up - i don't know why this misconception is put out there

but to answer your question - biggie never knew

whether biggie knew or didn't know.

he sure had a f*cked up way of handling the situation, in a manner that would make one think that he knew about it.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
i think biggie most definitely knew about it i just think he was getting extorted and fear for his life
so he did not tell pac.

Last edited: