Funkadelic

Rookie
Daps
If kading went to court with the evidence of this doc. Puffy would laugh himself to a non guilty verdict. There is NO-EVIDENCE whatsoever that Puff paid Zip. Nothing,nada.

Russel Poole had more witnesses on Amir than Kading did on Poochie. Fact.

So what do you think happened?

Funkadelic

Rookie
Daps
Cease also identified Amir on the Jr Mafia DVD too, Cease vouched that Amir had been following them at a few locations throughout their visit and actually got close to them days before March 9 but the security made him step back as he approached.

Eugene Deal actually said this "NOI guy" approached the Bad Boy caravan the night of the murder.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Ever hear that saying: What goes around comes around? That's karma basically fam

Explain that to the little kids dying of cancer and getting shot and killed by stray bullets.

Interesting this came up on a Pac thread. For a little while I disliked Pac a lot for the shooting in Marin City. Not sure if he did the shooting, or his half-brother, I've heard more sources saying it was his Mopreme. I'd met the guy who was the target of the shooting a couple of times in passing during the 94-95 period, but I didn't feel comfortable suddenly small-talking about football to "hey how about that fight you got into with Pac that resulted in a 6 year old boy dying?"

www.sfgate.com/news/article/PAGE-ONE-Marin-City-Haunted-By-Boy-s-Shooting-3021515.php
www.sfgate.com/news/article/Lawyer-Shakur-knew-the-danger-3122212.php

When Tupac got ambushed in Quad Studios, I figured it was karma for Qu'id Walker Teal. But then after awhile I learned to separate (for the most part) the entertainer from the person, so 2Pac became one of my favorite artists, and I like many other entertainers who more than likely did some awful things.

I always figured for the longest time Pac was killed by Orlando Anderson, and Biggie by Suge's people. I never thought Suge would put himself in THAT much risk to kill Pac, and always laughed at all the conspiracy theories of "Pac is alive", or "the CIA/FBI/Illuminati killed them". My favorite one I heard was "Tupac was murdered for not joining a secret sex cult with Quincy Jones".

Where do people come up with this stuff? LOL

The only question to me is if Puff/Biggie were involved in Pac's murder. The documentary seems credible for the most part. There are some parts that I question, such as Keefe D not pressing Zip on the $$, especially after he acted like wanted to go in business with him again. Like "hey you stole half a million from me, but let's work again!"

I'm guessing he really did get some money and claimed he never got it.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Interesting this came up on a Pac thread. For a little while I disliked Pac a lot for the shooting in Marin City. Not sure if he did the shooting, or his half-brother, I've heard more sources saying it was his Mopreme. I'd met the guy who was the target of the shooting a couple of times in passing during the 94-95 period, but I didn't feel comfortable suddenly small-talking about football to "hey how about that fight you got into with Pac that resulted in a 6 year old boy dying?"

www.sfgate.com/news/article/PAGE-ONE-Marin-City-Haunted-By-Boy-s-Shooting-3021515.php

When Tupac got ambushed in Quad Studios, I figured it was karma for Qu'id Walker Teal. But then after awhile I learned to separate (for the most part) the entertainer from the person, so 2Pac became one of my favorite artists, and I like many other entertainers who more than likely did some awful things.

I always figured for the longest time Pac was killed by Orlando Anderson, and Biggie by Suge's people. I never thought Suge would put himself in THAT much risk to kill Pac, and always laughed at all the conspiracy theories of "Pac is alive", or "the CIA/FBI/Illuminati killed them". My favorite one I heard was "Tupac was murdered for not joining a secret sex cult with Quincy Jones".

The only question to me is if Puff/Biggie were involved in Pac's murder. The documentary seems credible for the most part. There are some parts that I question, such as Keefe D not pressing Zip on the $$, especially after he acted like wanted to go in business with him again. Like "hey you stole half a million from me, but let's work again!"

That nicca from public enemy professor Griff said that shyt

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

Why would you laugh at that?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its bc they were paid for the hit. He knew the irs would be up his ass if he told the feds he got paid for it. Nobody wants to hear the truth but what happened was 2pac ran afoul two crews out of New York..the A team and the smaller crew inside the A team called the enterprise which puffy was apart of. It's deep and intricate but they were selling coke to the crips out in L.A. ...Zip was apart of this crew. He introduced puffy and biggie to them and had them around for protection whenever out west. Pac wanted revenge for what happened out in N.Y. so he began pressing them on wax and in the streets. He went at biggie bc they were close and he felt biggie turned his back on him either out of fear or disloyalty. Puffy kicked everything into high gear running his mouth. Pac plotted his revenge. Links up with deathrow who then proceeds to stomp thru 96 on a mission to shut them down and destroy biggies playa image. He is turning bad boy/ into a laughing stock and is fukking up their money. He starts to expose them in various interviews. Puffy puts out a bounty on death row chains which sets off a chain reaction of events. Puffy doesn't pay for the hit and more than likely isnt the one who thought it up but he is the one who solicited the contract per the dudes from NY who wanted Pac dead in the first place. Imo i think thw crips were in LV to collect on that 1 mil bounty..its mere coincidence they ran into Anderson.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Did Pac really believe that Biggie and Puff set him up? I get the impression that he blamed them simply to generate a controversy and sell records.

no he never claimed that they hired the people to shoot him in the first place.
he said that he knew specific people were out to get him and he did nothing about it not even gave him a warning that hey u might want to get out of new york and lay low for a while becuase some dudes are out to hurt u.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Its bc they were paid for the hit. He knew the irs would be up his ass if he told the feds he got paid for it. Nobody wants to hear the truth but what happened was 2pac ran afoul two crews out of New York..the A team and the smaller crew inside the A team called the enterprise which puffy was apart of. It's deep and intricate but they were selling coke to the crips out in L.A. ...Zip was apart of this crew. He introduced puffy and biggie to them and had them around for protection whenever out west. Pac wanted revenge for what happened out in N.Y. so he began pressing them on wax and in the streets. He went at biggie bc they were close and he felt biggie turned his back on him either out of fear or disloyalty. Puffy kicked everything into high gear running his mouth. Pac plotted his revenge. Links up with deathrow who then proceeds to stomp thru 96 on a mission to shut them down and destroy biggies playa image. He is turning bad boy/ into a laughing stock and is fukking up their money. He starts to expose them in various interviews. Puffy puts out a bounty on death row chains which sets off a chain reaction of events. Puffy doesn't pay for the hit and more than likely isnt the one who thought it up but he is the one who solicited the contract per the dudes from NY who wanted Pac dead in the first place. Imo i think thw crips were in LV to collect on that 1 mil bounty..its mere coincidence they ran into Anderson.
Where is the evidence that puffy had a bounty on Dr chains?

Daps
he said that he knew specific people were out to get him and he did nothing about it not even gave him a warning that hey u might want to get out of new york and lay low for a while becuase some dudes are out to hurt u.

That makes sense. I remember puff talking about the aftermath of the shooting at quad studios, in which he told his man to "roll Pac a blunt."

nikka who gives a fukk about a blunt at a time like that?:hhh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:martin: biggie already warned pac like a year before

:yeshrug: pac didn't listen & that's his fault

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That makes sense. I remember puff talking about the aftermath of the shooting at quad studios, in which he told his man to "roll Pac a blunt."

nikka who gives a fukk about a blunt at a time like that?:hhh:

pac was the one who ask'd them to roll him a blunt

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
biggie already warned pac like a year before

pac didn't listen & that's his fault

that's enough of a warning if theyre just associates that are cool with each other.

but if that's supposed to be ya mans, and you know theyre plotting on him, then yea, youre expected to shoot him another warning.