Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I own this doc, I believed it but others say it wasn't factual.. IDK what to believe :francis:
Listen to the 2pac sway interview where he's recorded without knowing it, he explains everything in detail then watch the doc..you can easily put together what happened yourself.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Listen to the 2pac sway interview where he's recorded without knowing it, he explains everything in detail then watch the doc..you can easily put together what happened yourself.
Can u tell me what happened, I don't have time to watch it

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Not the reason I changed my name and unlike you I've proven I'm black on many occasions.

:yeshrug:
never had an issues with you
thought of you as a solid poster unless music was the discussion specifically biggie/bad boy

so let me ask - why most of you oakland/bay area nikkaz hate biggie with a passion ?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:yeshrug:
never had an issues with you
thought of you as a solid poster unless music was the discussion specifically biggie/bad boy

so let me ask - why most of you oakland/bay area nikkaz hate biggie with a passion ?
Because he didn't show no remorse neither time Pac got shot.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Because he didn't show no remorse neither time Pac got shot.

giphy.gif

so, you expect to get remorse from a nikka that your blaming 'who you know had nothing to do with your incident

:snoop: what type of dumb nikka logic is this

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
I knew all of what you wrote about Psycho Mike.
You're forgetting there were other informants though.
Waymond Anderson for example. He has stage four throat cancer right now unfortunately.
But he has said that his recantal in 2008 as not legit. He testified the way the LAPD wanted him to testify.
So he has told the truth now and went back to the stuff he originally said - that Rafael Perez, David Mack and Amir Muhammad were behind the murder.

David Mack was there at the museum.
Rafael Perez was there at the museum and seen holding a phone at the time of the shooting taking place.

Cease also identified Amir on the Jr Mafia DVD too, Cease vouched that Amir had been following them at a few locations throughout their visit and actually got close to them days before March 9 but the security made him step back as he approached.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
If kading went to court with the evidence of this doc. Puffy would laugh himself to a non guilty verdict. There is NO-EVIDENCE whatsoever that Puff paid Zip. Nothing,nada.

Russel Poole had more witnesses on Amir than Kading did on Poochie. Fact.