kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
naw bruh i don't think he ever said that

....The only thing I felt was my stomach hurting real bad. My sister's boyfriend turned me over and said, "Yo, are you all right?" I was, like, "Yes, I'm hit, I'm hit." And Fred is saying he's hit, but that was the bullet that went through my leg. So I stood up and I went to the door and-the sh*t that f*cked me up-as soon as I got to the door.....

:sas1:

his own words

:sas2:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The theory falls flat. How can you agree with Kading in regards to Pac's case but not in Big's? Why would the LAPD kill Biggie? That's like me saying the government killed Pac.

it actually doesn't fall flat
because there's two witnesses that ID amir mohammed - bodyguard Big Eugene & Lil Cease

Kading had no dog in the fight with pac
he was specifically hired to make the city of Angels not be responsible for the death of biggie

but the question i ask you - why do you even care about biggie death ?
you hate him, you even posted a long time ago ....you was glad he got killed
so again, what difference dose it make to you ? unless you want your biggie hate to trickle down to his moms his wife and kids who all should be getting a half of a billion dollars from the city of Los Angeles

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In order to believe 2pac was lying about being shot five times, you would need to believe the cops,doctors,news reporters, his own family, biggie,etc was in on lying about it. You'd have to believe 2pac was so commited to lying that he would lie in private phone calls when he had no reason to, he's telling people who he was beefing with in detail, but he's lying about being shot? Kinda sense that make..the only people who said he wont shot are the people who set him up, keep in mind they couldnt decide if they knew about it or not, if it was a robbery or discipline, they couldnt even keep they story straight on how many times he was shot..biggie saying he got shot 5times, lil cease saying 3 times, others saying once or not at all. Their story is so inconsistent bc its obvious they were lying. If this was just some simple rap shyt both those dudes would be alive and it wouldn't have escalated the way it did.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it actually doesn't fall flat
because there's two witnesses that ID amir mohammed - bodyguard Big Eugene & Lil Cease

Kading had no dog in the fight with pac
he was specifically hired to make the city of Angels not be responsible for the death of biggie

but the question i ask you - why do you even care about biggie death ?
you hate him, you even posted a long time ago ....you was glad he got killed
so again, what difference dose it make to you ? unless you want your biggie hate to trickle down to his moms his wife and kids who all should be getting a half of a billion dollars from the city of Los Angeles
Eugene identified Amir as the guy who killed Biggie in 2001 after Amir's name was mentioned in the media. He also identified an entirely different guy in 97. So the Amir Mohammed theory is wrong.
Kading was assigned to clear (not solve) the case against the LAPD however he also investigated Pac's case since both were connected. This isn't strange police practices.
Biggie's family doesn't deserve a dime from the city of L.A.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One more thing, biggie and puffy involved themselves in LA street shyt, they knew what it was, biggie throwing up gang signs and shyt, chillin with the guy who killed your rival 6 months before, they all knew what time it was and just like Pac and suge underestimated the threat, big and puff did the same..Suge had more reach then they assumed..truth be told that hit was more than likely meant for big and puffy, only thing saved puffy was riding in a different car.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Meanwhile in 2015....

beta15_perf_badboy.jpg

giphy.gif

the-bet-awards-pulled-off-a-flawless-bad-boy-reun-2-9932-1436194727-0_big.jpg
:hhh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Eugene identified Amir as the guy who killed Biggie in 2001 after Amir's name was mentioned in the media. He also identified an entirely different guy in 97. So the Amir Mohammed theory is wrong.
Kading was assigned to clear (not solve) the case against the LAPD however he also investigated Pac's case since both were connected. This isn't strange police practices.
Biggie's family doesn't deserve a dime from the city of L.A.

no
eugene & lil cease identified amir mohammed right after biggie got murdered in 1997

but the fact you said biggie family dosnt deserved a dime proves my point - your hatred runs deep

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
no
eugene & lil cease identified amir mohammed right after biggie got murdered in 1997

but the fact you said biggie family dosnt deserved a dime proves my point - your hatred runs deep

I own this doc, I believed it but others say it wasn't factual.. IDK what to believe :francis: