Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
George "Papa G" Pryce said Death Row East was not something they were planning to do.
At least he hadn't heard of it. And he was around every day back then.
And to add to this, there was internal conflict between Tupac and Death Row at the time.
He said it never got beyond the talking stages, keep in mind when they started pushing deathrow east, 2pac was shot 2 days later, im sure whatever was in making was put on hold. But Eric b was right there that night pushing death row east with suge and 2pac. It was def a thing, just depends how far the actual idea got. They even had a street team out there pushing it.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
i understand some of this is opinion or what you perceive as fact

so let me clear up a few
  1. pac aint show, teach, school or whatever u wanna call it : biggie how to rap - this is complete bullshyt same as pac telling him what type if music to make when pac himself basically didnt to that type of music (all pac did was give advice to biggie to listen to puff - cause puff had to persuade biggie to rap over that mtume juicy fruit track)
  2. its never been any proof of biggie being part if Thug Life -not even sure if i even every heard him even say 'Thug Life'
  3. puff was not getting extorted 1- this was 1994, how much money do u really think puff was worth back then 2- puff was related to & pops was a slain harlem hustler with ties to big time nikkaz in da street (with family & major connections it's no way he was getting extorted)
  4. puff & biggie wasn't part of quad set up - puff didn't know pac was coming to the studio that night
  5. pac shots himself & himself only - dem nikkaz never fired a single shot

it's a few more things that not accurate, but i just wanted to touch base on the main ones
:dahell: This whole legend has become a myth but some of your points you're ignoring facts.
How much money was Puff worth? :dahell: this was the early 90s and hip hop was about to take off. Bad Boy was next in line to take off

BIG wasn't messing with thug life :dahell: Everybody knows he was cool with Pac and his boys. He was never a member but the plan was for him to rep TL after he got on.

And BIG was a street dude it's obvious he took 2pac's advice who was already a movie and rap star. You know those player rhymes weren't real at the time but it worked.

And the shooting is up in the air. Even as I kid I remember being like "How is dude walking and all this with no issues" But I cannot see how a doctor and hospital would put their reputation on the line for a troublesome rap star. IMO he had to have got shot up but I think many were grazes on purpose in order to not kill him

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: This whole legend has become a myth but some of your points you're ignoring facts.
How much money was Puff worth? :dahell: this was the early 90s and hip hop was about to take off. Bad Boy was next in line to take off

BIG wasn't messing with thug life :dahell: Everybody knows he was cool with Pac and his boys. He was never a member but the plan was for him to rep TL after he got on.

And BIG was a street dude it's obvious he took 2pac's advice who was already a movie and rap star. You know those player rhymes weren't real at the time but it worked.

And the shooting is up in the air. Even as I kid I remember being like "How is dude walking and all this with no issues" But I cannot see how a doctor and hospital would put their reputation on the line for a troublesome rap star. IMO he had to have got shot up but I think many were grazes on purpose in order to not kill him
Dude full of shyt. Everybody lying..2pac,the cops, doctors ( who cant tell the difference from bruising and bullet wounds ) Tupacs family, biggie, etc the only ppl who says he wasnt shot five times are the people he was accusing, who mind you didnt know shyt at first but then suddenly they knew everything, they knew who shot him and who he should've really been mad at. 2pac only went at biggie bc he obviously knew since he was kickin with the dudes before and after the shooting.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what work did he do on pac murder ?
again, i only heard or read him use other people comments on pac murder - nothing more nothing less

drop a link
He was assigned to Biggies case but obviously looked into Pac's since both were connected. His LAPD/Amir Mohamed theory was incredibly dumb and lacked any proof.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah? How was it dumb? I'll be paying attention.

The Unsolved Mystery of the Notorious B.I.G. - Rolling Stone
There's no credible evidence of the LAPD killing Biggie. Amir Mohamed was a stock broker and had a family. The person that ID him also did that to two other people if I remember correctly. Also that Amir guy got thrown into this because a lying prison informant said multiple names was involved in Biggies case and a name reassembling Amir was one of them.
There's more motive for Suge to have Biggie killed and Kading linking Poochie via his former GF confession is credible.

Funkadelic

Rookie
Daps
There's no credible evidence of the LAPD killing Biggie. Amir Mohamed was a stock broker and had a family. The person that ID him also did that to two other people if I remember correctly. Also that Amir guy got thrown into this because a lying prison informant said multiple names was involved in Biggies case and a name reassembling Amir was one of them.
There's more motive for Suge to have Biggie killed and Kading linking Poochie via his former GF confession is credible.

1. So because he was a mortgage broker he can't be a criminal? He was actually arrested and plead guilty to a firearm charge in 1998 I believe it was.
2. About the ID, those are two seperate people. Eugene Deal identified Amir twice. In a documentary and when LAPD questioned him.
Read: http://tupac187.blogspot.se/2016/03/eugene-deal-more-bs-from-dorseys-murder.html
3. Sure, he mentioned five names; Amir, Ashmir, Abraham, Kenny and Keeke. He had actually cracked cases for cops before.
4. How do you know it's credible? Some of the information Kading got, he got received from Reggie Wright, Jr who is a suspect according to LAPD.

Could you explain the heavy resistance on the part of the LAPD when it comes to Biggie's murder? Hiding documents, coercing depositions etc..

I wonder why they even have a detective on the case since they have "solved it" already :jbhmm:

The detective is Kading's partner btw, Daryn Dupree.

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. So because he was a mortgage broker he can't be a criminal? He was actually arrested and plead guilty to a firearm charge in 1998 I believe it was.
2. About the ID, those are two seperate people. Eugene Deal identified Amir twice. In a documentary and when LAPD questioned him.
Read: http://tupac187.blogspot.se/2016/03/eugene-deal-more-bs-from-dorseys-murder.html
3. Sure, he mentioned five names; Amir, Ashmir, Abraham, Kenny and Keeke. He had actually cracked cases for cops before.
4. How do you know it's credible? Some of the information Kading got, he got received from Reggie Wright, Jr who is a suspect according to LAPD.

Could you explain the heavy resistance on the part of the LAPD when it comes to Biggie's murder? Hiding documents, coercing depositions etc..

I wonder why they even have a detective on the case since they have "solved it" already :jbhmm:

The detective is Kading's partner btw, Daryn Dupree.
The snitch name was psycho Mike, he named like 6 other names and said Amir drove around in white limo and killed biggie with a submachine gun..wtf.he couldn't even pick billups out of a line up...he said the name was either keke (keefe) or amir. The snitch even showed up at billups home asking about the murders and billups had to call the cops. It was a deep street beef, Suge knew who was behind it before they even stomped Anderson out, its all common sense..Biggie doesnt die if they weren't involved, that was obviously get back for the 2pac murder.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:what: what point i'm ignoring?

nikkaz acting like puff was a millionaire back then - y'all nikkaz don't realize he signed biggie and craig mack to uptown records where he was a VP, weeks after fired which left big/mac limbo
thereafter, selling his vision to clive davis he literally had to spend most of that advanced on getting big/mac off uptown
why y'all nikkaz act like puff had unlimited pockets
and with all that said - zip & wolf were as big time streets as they come... both of them related in some way to puff is all u need to know why he wasn't getting extorted

just cause u cool with someone doesn't mean u down with there movement
again, never heard biggie rep Thug Life in any capacity

:what:

there is nothing up in there air bout this - he shot himself
his main nikka 'randy stretch walker' who was standing next to him said this
and the nikka that setup the robbery 'dexter issac' said this

Funkadelic

Rookie
Daps
The snitch name was psycho Mike, he named like 6 other names and said Amir drove around in white limo and killed biggie with a submachine gun..wtf.he couldn't even pick billups out of a line up...he said the name was either keke (keefe) or amir. The snitch even showed up at billups home asking about the murders and billups had to call the cops. It was a deep street beef, Suge knew who was behind it before they even stomped Anderson out, its all common sense..Biggie doesnt die if they weren't involved, that was obviously get back for the 2pac murder.

I knew all of what you wrote about Psycho Mike.
You're forgetting there were other informants though.
Waymond Anderson for example. He has stage four throat cancer right now unfortunately.
But he has said that his recantal in 2008 as not legit. He testified the way the LAPD wanted him to testify.
So he has told the truth now and went back to the stuff he originally said - that Rafael Perez, David Mack and Amir Muhammad were behind the murder.

David Mack was there at the museum.
Rafael Perez was there at the museum and seen holding a phone at the time of the shooting taking place.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew all of what you wrote about Psycho Mike.
You're forgetting there were other informants though.
Waymond Anderson for example. He has stage four throat cancer right now unfortunately.
But he has said that his recantal in 2008 as not legit. He testified the way the LAPD wanted him to testify.
So he has told the truth now and went back to the stuff he originally said - that Rafael Perez, David Mack and Amir Muhammad were behind the murder.

David Mack was there at the museum.
Rafael Perez was there at the museum and seen holding a phone at the time of the shooting taking place.
Poole had changed his story so many times, wasnt his new theory was lil half dead had 2pac killed over the song Brendas got a baby or was it with that security dude Wright he plotted to take over deathrow? He even had the car wrong too, his theory is so convulted and ridiculous.

Funkadelic

Rookie
Daps
Poole had changed his story so many times, wasnt his new theory was lil half dead had 2pac killed over the song Brendas got a baby or was it with that security dude Wright he plotted to take over deathrow? He even had the car wrong too, his theory is so convulted and ridiculous.

I'm sorry but this just isn't true. In fact, he remained quite loyal with his stance for most of his life as a detective.
He always believed LAPD and DR were behind the murder of Biggie.
He just stopped believing Suge was behind the Tupac murder, which he was correct in doing. He wasn't involved.