Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Pachi Rydah On 2Pac's 5 Year Plan, Zip Martin, Puffy & Greg Kading's Murder Rap Theory

LAPD officer Greg Kading illegally breaks into storage unit

Greg Kading breaks into locked storage unit looking for drugs. He does not find any drugs so he steals security camera and footage. He did not know that his actions were wireless sent to the internet. How many innocent people he put in jail. There needs to be an investigation on him.

Update:
On September 6th 2013 I discovered the owner of my building Eric Andrew Matyas was illegally overcharging rental fees. He was double charging tenants rental taxes and keeping the extra tax collections. He was intentionally committing fraud. I was threatened by his management to keep my mouth shut are they would get me. I reported Eric Andrew Matyas to the Santa Monica City Attorney Office on December 3rd 2013. After I reported him to the City Attorney for fraud, he hired Greg Kading as his enforcer to intimidate and harass me. Greg Kading begins following me and my 6 year old son daily. Greg Kading illegally furnished Mr. Matyas with my social security number and security codes to my family’s home. Greg Kading broke into my locked storage unit looking for drugs. He did not find any drugs so he stole my security camera. He reported me to the SMPD as a drug dealer. I have no criminal record and never have been involved with drugs. Greg Kading was acting on behalf of his boss Mr. Matyas. Eric Andrew Matyas is a very well-known crime figure in Los Angeles. Eric Andrew Matyas was reported as the ringleader for one of the largest insurance fraud cases in the state. See insurance fraud at http://articles.latimes.com/1995-08-3...

Mr Matyas was also forced to resign from practicing law with criminal charges pending. See forced to resign:http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Memb...
LAPD officer Greg Kading was working for a well-known criminal at the time.

In August 2014 the City of Santa Monica found Mr. Matyas guilty of overcharging rents.
In November 2015 the City Attorney ruled that I was a victim of retaliation and had Mr. Matyas management team removed.
In March 2016 the Superior Court of California found Mr. Matyas responsible for Greg Kading’s illegal actions and awarded me monetary damages.
Greg Kading admits that is him in the video but he claims he only shined his flash light into my storage and never touched it. Look at the video and tell me if you see him shinning a flash light.

I am the only black guy that lives in the 31 unit building in Santa Monica CA. Given the racial hostility towards me by the owner and management I know this is not over.

Greg Kading and Eric Andrew Matyas have not spent one day in Jail

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Pachi Rydah On 2Pac's 5 Year Plan, Zip Martin, Puffy & Greg Kading's Murder Rap Theory

LAPD officer Greg Kading illegally breaks into storage unit

:salute:

done said this shyt from day 1

the documentary is full of shyt - its just pathetic that pac stans are more interested in linking puff then admiting their man was simply murdered for jumping orlando anderson