kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Come on breh, you took one statement from my previous comments out of context. That's not fair.

I can elaborate on what you pointed out on my previous statement.

I dont wanna get into a stan war either but there is revisionist history with both them. 'Pac was a hot head and big wasnt fully innocent. That was the point I was trying to make.

:what:

PLEASE elaborate on your so called 'biggie revisionist history'
thats an oxymoron - it dosnt exist

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
514Yrl-IxiL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Link to watch movie or documentary?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keefe D said straight up if it wasn't for the girls screaming 2pac they wouldn't have known which car and him and Suge would have got away.
Crazy, it took 20 years to learn 'bout those female fans in the crosshair of the shootout:ohhh:

...the demise of Hip-Hop:rip: was inevitable even if Puffy's hitman didn't get stomp'd out::pacspit:

Suge paying Pac's Killa not to testify, tho:scust:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
listen
you're talking about a 60+-year-old woman with 2 grand kids who survived cancer and spent over a decade trying to get justice for her son
just because she cried when she met up with Detective Kading doesn't mean she believes in his story over Detective Poole

she's clearly moved on

You went pretty far on this reach breh :heh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smdh.gif

breh

you totally delusional

you're putting wayyyyyy too much stock into faith/pac story
1st. biggie said on record that he did not believe the story
2nd. biggie/faith was separate so her telling him anything as far as 'u gonna let pac say this about us...blah...blah..." wouldnt make any sense because again they was separated and wasn't living together again
3rd. when this was going down the most talked about stuff in nyc HOT97 wendy & her army with his relationship was ALL about Charlie Bmore & lil kim (them gossip army was far removed from the faith)

breh - I know you don't like the dude and again you are putting way too much stock into something that really wasn't how you perceive it to be maybe that's because you lived on the other side of the coast and wasn't getting the information in real time
OR
you're just a hater

:yeshrug:

1.He also said "If she had twins:francis:....",He also choked the shyt out of Faith according to Notorious:mjlol:?His reasoning why he didn't believe Pac was even shaky "Bu bu but why would he clown her if he fukked her?",thats not exactly sayin it didn't happen,thats a man living on faith(pun intended),but a man is still gon wonder:manny:

2.I know a lot of nikkas who have been "separated" from they wives and s/o's,that don't mean you never talk to them,obviously I don't know if that actually happened....Pretty sure the movie Notorious didn't show them not talking,u tend to believe nothing in Notorious happened,just like you refuse to believe anything about this documentary....But I'm the delusional one here?when will you realize you have a problem with not believing anything you don't want to believe,no matter how much the evidence may point to that....I leave room for the possibility,you flat out deny it ONLY because it doesn't fit your narrative....Because I notice you don't question the validity of shyt,when it does fit your narrative:sas1:,you willing to listen to any ol body saying any ol thing:mjlol:

Ive said its only my theory based on evidence shown in this movie,and following the case for years...but I clearly said we will probably never know:dahell:...Im not coming out with a documentary,or passing anything I said off as fact....If my THEORY got a biggie stan like you in ya feelings like this,maybe I need to double down,maybe I'm getting a little too close:wow:

premier58

All Star
Daps
puff gonna do all he can do to shut this down

im sure he's already livid
If he does that, he's just validate what they're saying...he better keep doing what hea been doing, keep his mouth shut...anybody with a comprehension knows Kading is the truth. Russell Poole ruined slot of lives with his baseless slander

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew the girls screaming "Tupac" pulled up on the passenger side....not perfectly aligned to Suge & Pac, but about a car lengths back.

I always thought they pulled up on the drivers side.

It's so many theories out there, I don't know what to believe

Soon

Banned
Daps
I never knew the girls screaming "Tupac" pulled up on the passenger side....not perfectly aligned to Suge & Pac, but about a car lengths back.

I always thought they pulled up on the drivers side.

It's so many theories out there, I don't know what to believe

I learned nothing new in the documentary.

And Puffy got a lot dudes killed or arrested because of his antics.

People forget he tried to bribe the driver and bribed witness during the Shyne case.