kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
1.He also said "If she had twins:francis:....",He also choked the shyt out of Faith according to Notorious:mjlol:?His reasoning why he didn't believe Pac was even shaky "Bu bu but why would he clown her if he fukked her?",thats not exactly sayin it didn't happen,thats a man living on faith(pun intended),but a man is still gon wonder:manny:

2.I know a lot of nikkas who have been "separated" from they wives and s/o's,that don't mean you never talk to them,obviously I don't know if that actually happened....Pretty sure the movie Notorious didn't show them not talking,u tend to believe nothing in Notorious happened,just like you refuse to believe anything about this documentary....But I'm the delusional one here?when will you realize you have a problem with not believing anything you don't want to believe,no matter how much the evidence may point to that....I leave room for the possibility,you flat out deny it ONLY because it doesn't fit your narrative....Because I notice you don't question the validity of shyt,when it does fit your narrative:sas1:,you willing to listen to any ol body saying any ol thing:mjlol:

Ive said its only my theory based on evidence shown in this movie,and following the case for years...but I clearly said we will probably never know:dahell:...Im not coming out with a documentary,or passing anything I said off as fact....If my THEORY got a biggie stan like you in ya feelings like this,maybe I need to double down,maybe I'm getting a little too close:wow:

:mjlol:

if fay had twins.... line was just some clever shyt/shock value which was the trend back in a dayz

choking her... I really don't know, I can assume she exaggerated what actually happened in that scene
i been said from day one yes he probably was upset because she put herself inna real stupid position mine you I believe she was just pregnant at the time

I never said the movie notorious was inaccurate I said I just didn't care for it
now this documentary u know there are several things that I think is bullshyt I think you know what they are - so there is no reason to repeat and those parts I've already explained why there are ducktales
so YES you're the one that's being delusional based off your theory of biggie putting the hit on pac.... when the only time we've heard this nonsense was a bullshyt article by Chuck Phillips which was repudiated within minutes

again you're putting way too much stock into pac story of fukking faith you acting like that was the downfall of biggie relationship when the truth is the relationship was on the rocks pretty much from da start

and last but not least - its too damn funny to read posters claim someone catching feelings when zero rage, threats, anger etc.etc. is thrown at

:mjlol:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Keefe D and RJ Bond? :dahell:

IMG_3684%2Bcopy.jpg

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was suppose to be on Netflix but apparently it's not gonna be on there anymore. Someone couldn't take the heat had to drop it.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
where yall watching this at brehs? people keep talking about it, but im clueless

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From murder rap facebook page

NETFLIX: Many people noticed today that Murder Rap did not launch on Netflix as expected. There was a signed deal, but we stopped promoting that release weeks ago when we started feeling like they might change their minds about the premiere. The bottom line: As of now, Murder Rap will NOT be on Netflix. Unfortunately, Netflix seems to have sent out a release last month that still showed Murder Rap on their March schedule, and a lot of outlets republished that list.

One of my first films, about the Manson Murders, was on Netflix and is still available on their DVD service today. Not all Netflix deals are the same: being on their streaming service is better than being DVD-only, and streaming Worldwide is the top; that's what Murder Rap was going to get. It was a prestigious deal that would have put this story in front of a lot of people around the world. We can't comment at this time about why the situation changed.

HOWEVER, there is something new in the works that we are equally excited about; we were hoping to announce it this week, but we've been told to wait. In the meantime, please keep spreading the word - more big news on several fronts is on the way! The film is still killing it on iTunes and Amazon Video and Google Play, and it's still in all of the places that it was before:

:: US ::
- iTunes: Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders on iTunes
- Amazon Video: http://amzn.to/1oxAQt8
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/1TXdPfl
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/1PjEOOL
- PlayStation and Xbox
- CinemaNow: http://bit.ly/20sO6Ls

This appears to be Puff responding to Murder Rap. It was just posted to Instagram - we don't know when this was recorded.

FYI, we posted a private Vimeo link for The Breakfast Club to view Murder Rap for free, after Angela Yee told us she would like to see it, but to date that link has not been played a single time. That was 2 months ago.