Spin

All Star
Daps
It's interesting how this absolves all the cops from this shyt, even though weren't they taking survalience of Big? In some ways this seems like a police documentary from a cop. I'm open minded but I can't say I trust Kading at all, never have.

I believe Kading still gets his pension so I wouldn't be surprised. I remember that retired cop that said some nonsense on combat Jack the NYPD messed with his retirement. As someone pointed out its key to always look at the motives of the people putting out the info.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Kading still gets his pension so I wouldn't be surprised. I remember that retired cop that said some nonsense on combat Jack the NYPD messed with his retirement. As someone pointed out its key to always look at the motives of the people putting out the info.
Excellent point, yes pretty much with anything, it's always good to look at a motive. There's A LOT of motive for Kading to say this.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can think of a couple of rebuttals to your theory but then I thought about it and it does make sense. You have to put yourself in the mindframe of that person to truely understand, and that person is suge knight.

From all accounts, puffy feared suge and so did a lot of other people. At one point him & puff were cool but fell out. So many people connected to DR said he hated puff with a passion, big name never came up.

So if kading's story is 100% accurate, why would suge directly order ONLY for biggie to be killed and NOT puff. According to kading big was the only target so your theory holds weight.

Those crip nikkas were talking especially orlando and word got out about who REALLY had the hit on 'pac.

But with everything being the same if pac didnt whoop dude, then they go on to 662 and then back to LA. And who knows if the hit ever gets done on pac. They NEVER had any intention to get pac in vegas until after he set it off, streets talk and thats what drove suge in a rage. Biggie almost lost his life after the E-40 incident but BB figured it had been 6 months since pac's death so everything was cool to go to LA.

Now put yourself in BIG's position. Revisionist history from so many people paint BIG as this fun loving, charismatic rapper who "warned" pac about different street dudes like henchman. But he barely knew faith before he married her, she was a thot and your once friend was bragging to the whole world about fukking her. Pride and ego will push a man to make crazy choices given the situation..

I'm sorry I just dont buy keefe's "2nd story" 100%, but its probably as close as we'll ever get...

Exactly,and I gotta watch again some day,but I believe the hit on Puffs side is supposedly for Suge AND Pac?o its a 2 for the price of 1 deal:comeon:?So this hit is based on catching Suge and Pac at the same place at the same time and killing them both for on flat fee?I don't think he said it was a either/or....But either way it doesn't make sense as Suge is the one Puffy feared,so a "either/or" doesn't make sense either when killing Pac but leaving Suge alive doesn't help Puffy at all.....Plus that night in Vegas you heard Keefe D,Zip told him "tonight is a good night to take care of that"....Keefe tells you himself he finds the "that" when he hears women screaming PACS name.

But yeah we will probably never know,i think everything pretty much happened how you would expect it too....all the conspiracy theorys,theories over this being a clash over money and power,theories of government involvement.....At the end of the day its likely this was over what it is TOO MANY times.....a lightskin bytch:snoop:.

"When bytches get horny?nikkas die:pachaha:"

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Revisionist history from so many people paint BIG as this fun loving, charismatic rapper who "warned" pac about different street dudes like henchman

How is that revisionist history when thats what actually happened :dahell:

I dont see what that would have to do with the other point you brought up.

If we talking revisionist history than most of it concerns 2pac and its not even close in comparison.

And no, im not into the stan wars between 2pac & Biggie.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yup,after watching the doc again I'm pretty convinced Biggie is responsible:francis:....People don't want to hear that about Biggie,but it is what it is....Pac did fukk his wife,so even as a Pac stan I cant say I would blame him:pachaha:...Especially if Pac defiled the first pretty redbone I ever had,and embarrassed me in front of the world....Biggie liked to joke,but didn't like to be the butt of jokes apparently:jbhmm:

The first story is probably the right story,the story where Keefe says Biggie ordered the hit....Seems like the only difference is that in order to protect his homie Zip or to protect himself,he omitted Zip from the story completely....Which ended up making Chuck Phillips story look like a laughing stock,because Biggie wasn't in Vegas that night,and the whole giving him the gun to kill Pac with was overly dramatic,but Keef later confessed Zip was in Vegas and gave him a gun to use...if you replace Biggie as the one who put the hit on Pac when watching this movie,it all adds up and makes perfect sense to me:manny:

It explains why Puffy was so comfortable coming out to LA after Pac died,maybe there was a reason Biggie was getting all the threats and Puffy wasn't...Crips ran they mouth,and the streets knew who was behind it....You think Puffy would've been coming out to LA if he was getting threatning phone calls,he would've sent Biggie and kept his azz in NY....He probably didn't even know what Big had got himself involved in.

Faith probably got in his head "You gon just let Pac talk shyt about me?! A real man wouldn't LET another man clown his woman in front of the world Christopher:usure:"

This is just my own theory,as a man you can relate to Biggie doing what he MAY have done....But I also understand he MAy have got what was coming to em....Didn't seem like the nice fun loving guy people like to paint him as....and people wanna talk about Pacs post death "make over":laff:.

The hitmen didn't get it wrong,Pac was the one who was supposed to get hit in Vegas,and Biggie was the one who was supposed to get got in LA...hitmen did they job as requested.

smdh.gif

breh

you totally delusional

you're putting wayyyyyy too much stock into faith/pac story
1st. biggie said on record that he did not believe the story
2nd. biggie/faith was separate so her telling him anything as far as 'u gonna let pac say this about us...blah...blah..." wouldnt make any sense because again they was separated and wasn't living together again
3rd. when this was going down the most talked about stuff in nyc HOT97 wendy & her army with his relationship was ALL about Charlie Bmore & lil kim (them gossip army was far removed from the faith)

breh - I know you don't like the dude and again you are putting way too much stock into something that really wasn't how you perceive it to be maybe that's because you lived on the other side of the coast and wasn't getting the information in real time
OR
you're just a hater

:yeshrug:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How is that revisionist history when thats what actually happened :dahell:

I dont see what that would have to do with the other point you brought up.

If we talking revisionist history than most of it concerns 2pac and its not even close in comparison.

And no, im not into the stan wars between 2pac & Biggie.
Come on breh, you took one statement from my previous comments out of context. That's not fair.

I can elaborate on what you pointed out on my previous statement.

I dont wanna get into a stan war either but there is revisionist history with both them. 'Pac was a hot head and big wasnt fully innocent. That was the point I was trying to make.