kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Just finally got to watchin' this doc tonight...

I don't think puffy is this mastermind gangster they're tryin' to portray in the film either... Puffy is soft, but he got caught up in some fukked up shyt fukkin' with real life gangsters like wolf, zip, henchmen and keefe d...

If its true he offered to pay a million dollars for suges n pacs heads then he mos def deserves to pay for that shyt...

But I dont know if I could believe Keefe Ds whole testimony... The evidence obviously points to him n his crew killin' tupac, but Im not all that clear on the whole million dollar offer from puffy n him lettin zip get away with half a million dollars either... somethin' doesnt sit right with me about that....

Also the cop said he wanted to continue the investigation but he got shut down... He basically sayin' LAPD fukked him over.... so I dont see how he released the book to protect them....

I also was shocked at finding out Orlando Lane was at Robles murder in ATL, n that he's the main suspect....

everything seems to be connected in the rap game, wish I was a hollywood producer then Id do a the wire type series beginning with NWA and ending with 50 Cent... As all the big players seem to be involved in everything....

this remotely makes no sense you sound like somebody who was raised in middle of America and dosnt understand city/street life
it's a bit much to call somebody soft when you don't even know that person & claiming puff got caught m up in a bad situation with Wolf and Zip shows your lack of understandin... the fact is he's directly related to both cousin/uncle in some form -add his father was a big-time drug dealer who was pretty close to Frank Lucas so you know what type of level that is

besides that the rest of your post is pretty well-written
no hate

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas reaching in some fantasy shyt..I love Pac as much as the next nikka but he made a mistake and paid with his life..Aint no crooked cops kill him...and really why would they? makes zero sense..Puff bytch ass was involved whether nikkas want to admit it or not..when you got nikkas confirming what Keffe D said like the bodyguard Eugene Deal about them nikkas being at that show...lilCease too confirmed seeing the nikkas with Puffy...where Keffe D said he first spoke of the hit....why would he make something like that up ?why make anything up..2 independent witnesses confirm he was there....they gave him a forum to brag and thats what he did....use your brain..aint like Kading put this shyt out there with no evidence backing it up..its all there.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
I just seen on the murder rap Facebook page that T Brown was shot and killed last night..that leaves kefee d as the only one left alive out of the 4 in the white Cadillac. T Brown was reportedly the driver..that's crazy..
this true?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
img

That is a picture of Tammie Hawkins "Theresa Swan" , Suge's girl at the time who set up the hit on Biggie for him.

This is her today. She is on the right with the tattoos

1zgdld0.jpg

Smile in pics while being responsible for killing another person 20 years earlier brehs :beli:
:scust:From the first pic to the second you can tell the homies ran through it after Suge destroyed it.

:takedat:Karma's a bytch though

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
so, considering the rampart scandal and all the other bullshyt LAPD cover ups which are part of this....how do we see all of that falling into it?

Since Game is friends w puff i kinda wonder about that last time you seen pac song when he saying suge knight knows who killed pac ect......idk someone w some nuts should ask puff but itll never happen

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw Biggie didn't think he was safe.. But he was pressured by the label and Puff to be out there...

When the autopsy report was released almost 15 years later, it stated that Biggie had ZERO traces of drugs or alcohol in his system that night.. If you look at all the pictures and video you don't see him smiling, laughing or enjoying himself at all.. Anyone that knew Big said he was always the life of the party and a weed head that smoked blunts non stop.. He was mos def on edge that night.. Puff was the one drinking dancing and having a good time..

Yup,after watching the doc again I'm pretty convinced Biggie is responsible:francis:....People don't want to hear that about Biggie,but it is what it is....Pac did fukk his wife,so even as a Pac stan I cant say I would blame him:pachaha:...Especially if Pac defiled the first pretty redbone I ever had,and embarrassed me in front of the world....Biggie liked to joke,but didn't like to be the butt of jokes apparently:jbhmm:

The first story is probably the right story,the story where Keefe says Biggie ordered the hit....Seems like the only difference is that in order to protect his homie Zip or to protect himself,he omitted Zip from the story completely....Which ended up making Chuck Phillips story look like a laughing stock,because Biggie wasn't in Vegas that night,and the whole giving him the gun to kill Pac with was overly dramatic,but Keef later confessed Zip was in Vegas and gave him a gun to use...if you replace Biggie as the one who put the hit on Pac when watching this movie,it all adds up and makes perfect sense to me:manny:

It explains why Puffy was so comfortable coming out to LA after Pac died,maybe there was a reason Biggie was getting all the threats and Puffy wasn't...Crips ran they mouth,and the streets knew who was behind it....You think Puffy would've been coming out to LA if he was getting threatning phone calls,he would've sent Biggie and kept his azz in NY....He probably didn't even know what Big had got himself involved in.

Faith probably got in his head "You gon just let Pac talk shyt about me?! A real man wouldn't LET another man clown his woman in front of the world Christopher:usure:"

This is just my own theory,as a man you can relate to Biggie doing what he MAY have done....But I also understand he MAy have got what was coming to em....Didn't seem like the nice fun loving guy people like to paint him as....and people wanna talk about Pacs post death "make over":laff:.

The hitmen didn't get it wrong,Pac was the one who was supposed to get hit in Vegas,and Biggie was the one who was supposed to get got in LA...hitmen did they job as requested.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yup,after watching the doc again I'm pretty convinced Biggie is responsible:francis:....People don't want to hear that about Biggie,but it is what it is....Pac did fukk his wife,so even as a Pac stan I cant say I would blame him:pachaha:...Especially if Pac defiled the first pretty redbone I ever had,and embarrassed me in front of the world....Biggie liked to joke,but didn't like to be the butt of jokes apparently:jbhmm:

The first story is probably the right story,the story where Keefe says Biggie ordered the hit....Seems like the only difference is that in order to protect his homie Zip or to protect himself,he omitted Zip from the story completely....Which ended up making Chuck Phillips story look like a laughing stock,because Biggie wasn't in Vegas that night,and the whole giving him the gun to kill Pac with was overly dramatic,but Keef later confessed Zip was in Vegas and gave him a gun to use...if you replace Biggie as the one who put the hit on Pac when watching this movie,it all adds up and makes perfect sense to me:manny:

It explains why Puffy was so comfortable coming out to LA after Pac died,maybe there was a reason Biggie was getting all the threats and Puffy wasn't...Crips ran they mouth,and the streets knew who was behind it....You think Puffy would've been coming out to LA if he was getting threatning phone calls,he would've sent Biggie and kept his azz in NY....He probably didn't even know what Big had got himself involved in.

Faith probably got in his head "You gon just let Pac talk shyt about me?! A real man wouldn't LET another man clown his woman in front of the world Christopher:usure:"

This is just my own theory,as a man you can relate to Biggie doing what he MAY have done....But I also understand he MAy have got what was coming to em....Didn't seem like the nice fun loving guy people like to paint him as....and people wanna talk about Pacs post death "make over":laff:.

The hitmen didn't get it wrong,Pac was the one who was supposed to get hit in Vegas,and Biggie was the one who was supposed to get got in LA...hitmen did they job as requested.
Long kiss goodnight, Biggie zip or puffy is really semantics....Biggie definitely got his hands dirty

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I can think of a couple of rebuttals to your theory but then I thought about it and it does make sense. You have to put yourself in the mindframe of that person to truely understand, and that person is suge knight.

From all accounts, puffy feared suge and so did a lot of other people. At one point him & puff were cool but fell out. So many people connected to DR said he hated puff with a passion, big name never came up.

So if kading's story is 100% accurate, why would suge directly order ONLY for biggie to be killed and NOT puff. According to kading big was the only target so your theory holds weight.

Those crip nikkas were talking especially orlando and word got out about who REALLY had the hit on 'pac.

But with everything being the same if pac didnt whoop dude, then they go on to 662 and then back to LA. And who knows if the hit ever gets done on pac. They NEVER had any intention to get pac in vegas until after he set it off, streets talk and thats what drove suge in a rage. Biggie almost lost his life after the E-40 incident but BB figured it had been 6 months since pac's death so everything was cool to go to LA.

Now put yourself in BIG's position. Revisionist history from so many people paint BIG as this fun loving, charismatic rapper who "warned" pac about different street dudes like henchman. But he barely knew faith before he married her, she was a thot and your once friend was bragging to the whole world about fukking her. Pride and ego will push a man to make crazy choices given the situation..

I'm sorry I just dont buy keefe's "2nd story" 100%, but its probably as close as we'll ever get...