♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
The timing is interesting too, now some of the main dudes are dead it's like they are trying to make this the definitive narrative and get away with it without being widely challenged.
How come it's released after Frank Alexander and Russel Poole are dead though?

Not sure I trust Greg Kading at all. Doesn't mean his info is wrong but he seems a bit dodgy to me.
The book came out 4 years ago, in 2012, before both Poole and Alexander died. They both were aware of the theories presented in it

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The book came out 4 years ago, in 2012, before both Poole and Alexander died. They both were aware of the theories presented in it
Yeah, true, know that but it seems like they've gone into overdrive now with it trying to push it with the film. Could be a coincidence but the timing seems notable.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doesn't sound like he's really offering any relevant facts regarding Kading? Seems like he doesn't like the guy but he doesn't really provide any argument for rejecting Murder Rap's claims. There's still a few parts to come though so who knows.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finally got to watchin' this doc tonight...

I don't think puffy is this mastermind gangster they're tryin' to portray in the film either... Puffy is soft, but he got caught up in some fukked up shyt fukkin' with real life gangsters like wolf, zip, henchmen and keefe d...

If its true he offered to pay a million dollars for suges n pacs heads then he mos def deserves to pay for that shyt...

But I dont know if I could believe Keefe Ds whole testimony... The evidence obviously points to him n his crew killin' tupac, but Im not all that clear on the whole million dollar offer from puffy n him lettin zip get away with half a million dollars either... somethin' doesnt sit right with me about that....

Also the cop said he wanted to continue the investigation but he got shut down... He basically sayin' LAPD fukked him over.... so I dont see how he released the book to protect them....

I also was shocked at finding out Orlando Lane was at Robles murder in ATL, n that he's the main suspect....

everything seems to be connected in the rap game, wish I was a hollywood producer then Id do a the wire type series beginning with NWA and ending with 50 Cent... As all the big players seem to be involved in everything....

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Just finally got to watchin' this doc tonight...

I don't think puffy is this mastermind gangster they're tryin' to portray in the film either... Puffy is soft, but he got caught up in some fukked up shyt fukkin' with real life gangsters like wolf, zip, henchmen and keefe d...

If its true he offered to pay a million dollars for suges n pacs heads then he mos def deserves to pay for that shyt...

But I dont know if I could believe Keefe Ds whole testimony... The evidence obviously points to him n his crew killin' tupac, but Im not all that clear on the whole million dollar offer from puffy n him lettin zip get away with half a million dollars either... somethin' doesnt sit right with me about that....

Also the cop said he wanted to continue the investigation but he got shut down... He basically sayin' LAPD fukked him over.... so I dont see how he released the book to protect them....

I also was shocked at finding out Orlando Lane was at Robles murder in ATL, n that he's the main suspect....

everything seems to be connected in the rap game, wish I was a hollywood producer then Id do a the wire type series beginning with NWA and ending with 50 Cent... As all the big players seem to be involved in everything....
powerful posting

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's still unbelievable a white Cadillac engulfed in gun powder goes unnoticed on the Vegas strip after an Iron Mike fight event:mindblown:

...when that Karma ETHER hits Puffy, tho:scust:

But, in the words of the GOAT:rip:.A coward dies a thousand times:pacspit: