The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching this finally today. I will have some questions to ask at some point. Also can anybody link me to more interviews with all the people involved? Where's everybody now?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of this was bullshyt
fukk kading imma roll with poole
There does seem to be bullshyt in this and like jumping to conclusions sometimes like they accused others of. Seems like there's an agenda, doesn't seem pure. These the same dudes pretty much blackmailing 1 of their main witnesses, there's no reason why they can't make him say whatever they want him to say with threatening him with life imprisonment and threatening his family also.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like the agenda here is to absolve the police and blame it on gangs. Reggie Wright Jr as most know father is a cop too (dealt with gangs I think as did Greg), the doc seems pro police. Greg Kading is a long term police officer/F.B.I guy who seems to have left on cordial terms. It's like they are trying to paint this narrative to make sure the cops aren't liable for any legal damages and to blame it on gangs. They seemed to brush over and almost dismiss that some cops were working for Suge. As I mentioned if police were watching them why does this seem completely unmentioned? I think this shyt is a lot deeper and mor complicated than we're led to believe here. A cop defending police and blaming black moguls and gangs? Not sure I trust that, sounds suspicious, always have to look at someone's motives to do something. Kading even said as much that they were shook of that lawsuit. It's easy to make something look a certain way if you frame it like that sometimes. He even numerous times defended the police, do we trust the police and F.B.I? Somebody already mentioned cointelpro, they were doing this in Hip Hop too....