hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the sites that are saying you can watch it for free are asking for credit card information

:martin::camby:
Did you see my post above you I watched the entire thing there for free. It does have some popups like most streams but it works.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
img

That is a picture of Tammie Hawkins "Theresa Swan" , Suge's girl at the time who set up the hit on Biggie for him.

This is her today. She is on the right with the tattoos

1zgdld0.jpg

Smile in pics while being responsible for killing another person 20 years earlier brehs :beli:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
img

That is a picture of Tammie Hawkins "Theresa Swan" , Suge's girl at the time who set up the hit on Biggie for him.

This is her today. She is on the right with the tattoos

1zgdld0.jpg

Smile in pics while being responsible for killing another person 20 years earlier brehs :beli:
I wonder if she brags about it to her close friends.

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
just started watching this but within 10 minutes I'm already rolling my eyes. Tupac went on record, I think it was the Vibe interview, and basically said it wasn't Big and Puff necessarily setting him up in 1994 but knowing he was going to get shot and not warning him.

"He owed me more. He owed me more than to turn his head and act like he didn't know nikkas was about to blow my fukking head off. He knew."

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Anybody hearing this news of suge being raped tonight?

I'm not sure if its true or not yet.....

stay tuned

Edit: I believe this to be fake!

Last edited: