drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Recorded this shyt yesterday when it came on it. left me :whoo:
Never knew about the SUV that cut Biggies last security car off:ohhh:

Dudes let off shots at the biggest rap star in the world, park around the block, walk up the street to see the ambulance, standing next to it and laugh like it was nuthin
:wow:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Dudes let off shots at the biggest rap star in the world, park around the block, walk up the street to see the ambulance, standing next to it and laugh like it was nuthin
I guess Biggie was a human sacrifice to some satanic cult. He was probably down with it too perhaps.

Otk46b1.png

notice the 666 logo

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the doc again. I guess missed it the first time but I had no idea Orlando was a suspect in the Jake Robles murder.

Its still crazy to me that people want to hang on to these bullshyt conspiracy theories like Suge killing Pac. This doc answered a lot of questions for me. Sucks that two legendary rappers got taken out by essentially no name local LA gang members.

Yessyessyall

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting you said that cause I used to read on the boards from different folks that BIG was unhappy at Bad Boy. And its also funny cause the inspiration for this video

comes from a convo Suge had with BIG and BIG mentioning how unhappy he was at Bad Boy......Here is the story behind that

Reginald Dennis the editor of Source said he and his people saw Suge and BIG choppin it up backstage at the Source Awards rehearsals back in 95 and that BIG again was dissin Puff, and that was the reason why Suge said that sh*t on stage

"And speaking of Source Awards, heres something that you might find interesting. Did you ever wonder why Suge called out Puffy during the 1995 broadcast? Well a couple of Source staffers were hanging out at the venue during the rehearsals when Biggie and later Suge happened to wander by. Biggie began to voice his displeasure about being on Bad Boy and was talking about possibly making a change. Suge told him that he would be happy to have him at death Row and that they should talk about how they could make that happen. And thats how the whole mess started." -Reginald Dennis

That time Suge Rejected Biggie.....

'Big walks up to Suge and says, 'Ayo, I want to get in touch with Dre to do a couple of songs on my new album Life After death.' Suge just looks at him and goes, 'Yeah, aight.' And walks off.'

:russ::pachaha:

A Biggie and Dre track would've been dope tho. :mjcry:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
All the sites that are saying you can watch it for free are asking for credit card information

:martin::camby: