Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I have liked what I've seen so far. I'm just about at the ending. I never knew about the person firing the gun before Biggie got shot :ohhh:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting you said that cause I used to read on the boards from different folks that BIG was unhappy at Bad Boy. And its also funny cause the inspiration for this video

comes from a convo Suge had with BIG and BIG mentioning how unhappy he was at Bad Boy......Here is the story behind that

Reginald Dennis the editor of Source said he and his people saw Suge and BIG choppin it up backstage at the Source Awards rehearsals back in 95 and that BIG again was dissin Puff, and that was the reason why Suge said that sh*t on stage

"And speaking of Source Awards, heres something that you might find interesting. Did you ever wonder why Suge called out Puffy during the 1995 broadcast? Well a couple of Source staffers were hanging out at the venue during the rehearsals when Biggie and later Suge happened to wander by. Biggie began to voice his displeasure about being on Bad Boy and was talking about possibly making a change. Suge told him that he would be happy to have him at death Row and that they should talk about how they could make that happen. And thats how the whole mess started." -Reginald Dennis

That time Suge Rejected Biggie.....

Why are these clowns on boxden using our smileys? Did they come from over there or what .. ??