MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Who’s y’all main btw? I’m rocking with Velma and Harley. Also got sups, bugs when I don’t feel like sweating. fukk Finn and his broken hit boxes and spinning AOE that takes priority over everything. And fukk side normal combo mashers

Wonder Woman, Superman, Garnet, ill try Harley soon

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This is surprisingly fun. I never been into fighting games except the original smash bros. as a kid.

My original main was WW but I mostly play Batman now.

The most fun I've had playing a game that's not narrative driven in forever. Might fukk around and drop bread on this.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is surprisingly fun. I never been into fighting games except the original smash bros. as a kid.

My original main was WW but I mostly play Batman now.

The most fun I've had playing a game that's not narrative driven in forever. My fukk around and drop bread on this.
Yeah I don't know what it is about it but it nails fun factor

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like this more than smash tbh.
I like this the more I play it and enjoy it for what it is, but I'm never going to outright just say it's better than Smash overall. Smash is still the GOAT and I think it having been out for close to 4 years on one platform while this is F2P on multiple is what really helped this game garner so much attention.

I think had Multiversus came out a month or so after Smash during it's run up with all the great character reveals and content, it'd be a hard stretch so the timing of this release benefited Multiversus.

The one thing it does better than Smash though easily is the online. The netcode feels smooth and I haven't had a match where I felt like I lost on some bullshyt due to netcode whereas Smash multi online was hit or miss.

Gameplay-wise(I prefer the feel of Smash) and sheer quality is superior in Smash Bros imo. Don'tget me wrong the quality in some of the movesets here are quite funny and interesting but I just prefer the feel of Smash with being able to run and dash.

Controls, UI, and overall content is just on another level in Smash BUT if more money is poured into this game, it can easily become even higher quality later on.

Last edited:

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
I main Tom and Jerry, troll with shaggy,

Just got Batman his hits are more effective than most characters and he moves more fluid.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Look what they did to my boy bugs

I can live with more endlag on his aerials because they were stupid safe to throw out. No slow on the pie throw plus a timer for how long you can hold them does sting a little tho :patrice:

I’m just glad they didn’t adjust any damage values or anything like that. You can still play the character the same you just gotta be smarter with how you throw your moves out

Granted I’m saying this before playing later tonight so my level of salt is subject to change :lolbron: